Any Mini Fridge Alternative for Peptides?

extraz

extraz

Science Based Looksmaxer
Joined
Sep 14, 2024
Posts
108
Reputation
180
Mini fridge was found. Down -$2000. :feelswhy:

Any alternatives? I've seen the method of keeping a reconstituted vial in a soda can in the back of the kitchen fridge which could work but it doesn't feel secure for me icl. I would also have to leave the non reconstituted vials outside of the fridge in a non temp controlled environment, so that probably isn't good for them.

I've seen somewhere that peptides, reconstituted or not, when left outside a mini fridge environment actually have a negligible loss of purity. This was apparently discovered by Janoshik. Can anyone provide a source for this or confirm it?

If this is true might just keep all my peps in a non refrigerated spot idrc.

I've seen people use those insulin ice bags as well. I'm not sure what to do in my situation to keep my peptides otw hidden and safe from purity loss.

Any advice is appreciated.
 
hide in fridge its easier than you think
 
Insulin cooler, theyre not big and can be hidden pretty easily
I've seen somewhere that peptides, reconstituted or not, when left outside a mini fridge environment actually have a negligible loss of purity. This was apparently discovered by Janoshik. Can anyone provide a source for this or confirm it?
This does happen, you can only optimally store in freezing temperatures with no light if its not reconstituted
 
Mini fridge was found. Down -$2000. :feelswhy:

Any alternatives? I've seen the method of keeping a reconstituted vial in a soda can in the back of the kitchen fridge which could work but it doesn't feel secure for me icl. I would also have to leave the non reconstituted vials outside of the fridge in a non temp controlled environment, so that probably isn't good for them.

I've seen somewhere that peptides, reconstituted or not, when left outside a mini fridge environment actually have a negligible loss of purity. This was apparently discovered by Janoshik. Can anyone provide a source for this or confirm it?

If this is true might just keep all my peps in a non refrigerated spot idrc.

I've seen people use those insulin ice bags as well. I'm not sure what to do in my situation to keep my peptides otw hidden and safe from purity loss.

Any advice is appreciated.
ive been caught before, but ive been undiscovered for the past 9 months with the little creatine tub in the back of the family fridge. Fill tub 3/4 with a bunch of pills then after every use bury vials to the bottom with all the pills covering them. Even if family opens tub in suspicion all they see is 'creatine pills':lul:
 
Mini fridge was found. Down -$2000. :feelswhy:

Any alternatives? I've seen the method of keeping a reconstituted vial in a soda can in the back of the kitchen fridge which could work but it doesn't feel secure for me icl. I would also have to leave the non reconstituted vials outside of the fridge in a non temp controlled environment, so that probably isn't good for them.

I've seen somewhere that peptides, reconstituted or not, when left outside a mini fridge environment actually have a negligible loss of purity. This was apparently discovered by Janoshik. Can anyone provide a source for this or confirm it?

If this is true might just keep all my peps in a non refrigerated spot idrc.

I've seen people use those insulin ice bags as well. I'm not sure what to do in my situation to keep my peptides otw hidden and safe from purity loss.

Any advice is appreciated.
fuck you nigger, kill yourself. buy a $30 mini fridge on amazon
 

Similar threads

maxio011
Replies
2
Views
40
Edenan
E
mltnmax
Replies
4
Views
26
mltnmax
mltnmax
L
Replies
2
Views
69
ltntothemax
L
M
Replies
1
Views
44
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
zoxx99
Replies
8
Views
57
zoxx99
zoxx99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top