@KING REIDYZ
@wonderwhy
@Jhon Smith

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, emeraldglass, wonderwhy and 1 other person
Yeah what's

Salam khoya

@emeraldglass and @gribsufer1 (Moroccan wannabe)

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@Sapieeen @John Smith how many Moroccans speak English? I'm speaking to some but it won't work out because they have death tier English. The ones who speak English are probably BWC or BBC only. I'm serious I'll probably betabuxxx her whole bloodline that's how pathetic I've become. May need to visit a psychiatrist if it gets worse....

I'm literally obsessed with Moroccan women at this point. I thought I was MENAsexual but I'm actually Moroccansexual. Those hourglass figures and caramel skin 🤤
1274779903 glen big baby davis tongue
1274779903 glen big baby davis tongue

@Sapieeen @John Smith how many Moroccans speak English? I'm speaking to some but it won't work out because they have death tier English. The ones who speak English are probably BWC or BBC only. I'm serious I'll probably betabuxxx her whole bloodline that's how pathetic I've become. May need to visit a psychiatrist if it gets worse....

I'm literally obsessed with Moroccan women at this point. I thought I was MENAsexual but I'm actually Moroccansexual. Those hourglass figures and caramel skin 🤤
View attachment 2493491View attachment 2493491
O V E R

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
"According to a 2012 study by the Government of Spain, 98% of Moroccans spoke Moroccan Arabic, 63% spoke French, 26% Berber, 14% spoke English, and 10% spoke Spanish"

Suifeul!

Algeria and Tunisia are lower FFS

"According to a 2012 study by the Government of Spain, 98% of Moroccans spoke Moroccan Arabic, 63% spoke French, 26% Berber, 14% spoke English, and 10% spoke Spanish"

Suifeul!

Algeria and Tunisia are lower FFS
What is FFs?

View attachment 2493491View attachment 2493491
Kys at this point, it's haram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 15977
I'm Tunisian khouya

• Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist