Any MSE providers in Germany?

realrob

realrob

Iron
From your experience how many orthos offer MSE or some sort of bone born expansion?
I read here that there is a guy in munich that does MSE, but since I live in NRW id prefer not having to travel so far.
To German users: How did you find your practitioner and can you drop some names?

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
what you can do is call an MSE provider (not ortho but the society who provide it) and ask them what ortho use it in your area

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant, realrob and coolguy1
From your experience how many orthos offer MSE or some sort of bone born expansion?
I read here that there is a guy in munich that does MSE, but since I live in NRW id prefer not having to travel so far.
To German users: How did you find your practitioner and can you drop some names?
There are MSE practitioners that are not listed on moon his site. I have found 3 already in the Netherlands while there are non listed on his site here. So maybe some lifefuel for you. Have you already tried extensive google searching?

• +1
Reactions: realrob
There are MSE practitioners that are not listed on moon his site. I have found 3 already in the Netherlands while there are non listed on his site here. So maybe some lifefuel for you. Have you already tried extensive google searching?
What Keywords did you use to find them?

what you can do is call an MSE provider (not ortho but the society who provide it) and ask them what ortho use it in your area
You mean asking the distributors on the moonmse site?

I mean I will try it, but are you sure that they give out that kind of information?

Moschik

• +1
Reactions: realrob
What about MSDO providers as some users may need both?