Any MSE results, aside from Ronald Ead's?

D

Deleted member 4797

Kraken
On the internet I cant find any other before/afters. Ronald Ead also had another procedure done (AGGA), so his MSE effectiveness is not fully clear.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
on google you can find a lot of resuls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dadfa, RealSurgerymax, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Yeah but we need to see the midfacial impact of MSE, cant find anything other than Ronald Ead's before/after comparisons that show the lip change, zygo and orbital change, IPD change etc..
interpupillary distance has already been proven not to change during MSE

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SPFromNY914 and Lev Peshkov
Spoke with a maxillo facial about MSE told me that on adults is basically usless.. it expand the palate but not the zygos; not worth.
thoughs on this?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4797

based on only Ronald Ead's results? What about other features too. 1 sample size is not enough to pay 10k dollars and just hope for the best.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
it expand the palate but not the zygos; not worth.
fucking retarded
is he said that then hes uneducated

Do you know how MSE works? It cracks the mid palatal suture, its splits the entire skull

Lets say you got MSE but with cuts below your cheekbones (so that the expansion is more symmetrical) - people on this forum (and in general) think that by doing this you will not get any effects on the cheekbones - WRONG

The zygoma is connected to the rest of the skull by MULTIPLE sutures, look at the pic, tell me, can you expand the skull without affecting the zygos? No, you would have to make a cut to all sutures (or at least 2)

Your maxillo is retarded if he says that MSE dosent work on adults

1 sample size is not enough to pay 10k dollars and just hope for the best
350 and do it yourself :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, dadfa, PrisonMike and 3 others
He says that AGGA did nothing but move his palate and teeth, and that no changes to the face were made. so all the results are bc of MSE + facemask

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
He says that AGGA did nothing but move his palate and teeth, and that no changes to the face were made. so all the results are bc of MSE + facemask
I highly doubt that

If you look at the videos he made "before" everything, he didn't have that baboon look - and he had if after agga

he didn't use facemask. He said he wouldn't use it because of agga, he doesn't want to deepen the gap between his mandible and maxilla

I am mirin u based bro

Can u debunk mewing next pleasee

I am mirin u based bro

Can u debunk mewing next pleasee
mewing works while u r growing. simply claiming "mewing doesn't work" is not nuanced and a false statement

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914

I got MSE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3990 and 5 others
Spoke with a maxillo facial about MSE told me that on adults is basically usless.. it expand the palate but not the zygos; not worth.
thoughs on this?
Your maxos are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Carl-o
BeforeMSE Frontal

This poor guy went through so much pain and brutality, just to end without any noticeable psl improvement. Still unattractive to girls.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
View attachment 720358

This poor guy went through so much pain and brutality, just to end without any noticeable psl improvement. Still unattractive to girls.
Ronald is a high tier normie wym unattractive, I think his failos are thin neck relative to jaw shape and also eye color

• +1
Reactions: highT
I dont get these animals that say Ronald is unattractive he mogs a majority of the site. If he got a rhino and did somthing about his lips hes Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, SPFromNY914 and highT
going to get mse for functional reasons so why not get max amount of expansion for zygo gains

Thought it was the consensus that it only changes about .5-1 even retard measured Ronalds photo and found a marginal difference.

why not just mew?

Go consult with any MSE providers in your area and they should be able to show you results. In california there's Dr Ting and Dr Audrey Yoon. They cannot post them on the internet due to patient privacy, but they do share the photos with other orthodontists at seminars and conferences.

You can also try joining the MSE facebook users group by pretending to be a doctor or orthodontist.

But to tell you the truth, most of the results looked like Ronald Ead's. They looked the exact same as before, just with their mouth and nose a little bit wider. It didn't make them more attractive.

I'm currently doing surgically assisted MSE with ting. My IPD has noticeably increased as well as the base of my nose.

Last edited:
Go consult with any MSE providers in your area and they should be able to show you results. In california there's Dr Ting and Dr Audrey Yoon. They cannot post them on the internet due to patient privacy, but they do share the photos with other orthodontists at seminars and conferences.

You can also try joining the MSE facebook users group by pretending to be a doctor or orthodontist.

But to tell you the truth, most of the results looked like Ronald Ead's. They looked the exact same as before, just with their mouth and nose a little bit wider. It didn't make them more attractive.

I'm currently doing surgically assisted MSE with ting. My IPD has noticeably increased as well as the base of my nose.
I thought surgically assisted MSE cant expand zygos, so how its possible your ipd increased?

I thought surgically assisted MSE cant expand zygos, so how its possible your ipd increased?
The cuts for the surgical assist do not go all the way through the bone. Moreover the surgeon takes a chisel and repeatedly hammers your midpalatal suture. I noticed IPD increase right after my surgery.

I had a CBCT taken before MSE and I will take another one after my expansion is done in about a month or so. That will give proof (both soft tissue and skeletal) of how the IPD and width of the nose changed.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
The cuts for the surgical assist do not go all the way through the bone. Moreover the surgeon takes a chisel and repeatedly hammers your midpalatal suture. I noticed IPD increase right after my surgery.

I had a CBCT taken before MSE and I will take another one after my expansion is done in about a month or so. That will give proof (both soft tissue and skeletal) of how the IPD and width of the nose changed.
How much do you think your IPD expanded right after MSE surgery? 1mm 2mm?

Also doing it with richard and vaughn. U mind if I Dm u occasionally since we are doing the same thing man.

How much do you think your IPD expanded right after MSE surgery? 1mm 2mm?
I don't know but it's noticeable. Maybe 1 mm. I think surgical assist expands your IPD more than cortipuncture. Reason being is surgical assist causes an asymmetric V shape split of the suture, kind of like splitting a log. So it would affect the front of the skull more than the back.

I dont get these animals that say Ronald is unattractive he mogs a majority of the site. If he got a rhino and did somthing about his lips hes Chadlite.
He looks like an autistic chimpanzee. I am trying to learn portrait and caricature drawing so I can get a better understanding of what makes people look ugly despite having forward growth (pheno, etc.)

But I know one girl who has a massive obsession with him and got upset when I showed her the video of him and his girlfriend when he went on The Dr.s tv show. During my video consult with Ron I told him about the girl getting upset (he knows her because she comments on all of his videos) and he started laughing.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
He looks like an autistic chimpanzee. I am trying to learn portrait and caricature drawing so I can get a better understanding of what makes people look ugly despite having forward growth (pheno, etc.)

But I know one girl who has a massive obsession with him and got upset when I showed her the video of him and his girlfriend when he went on The Dr.s tv show. During my video consult with Ron I told him about the girl getting upset (he knows her because she comments on all of his videos) and he started laughing.
Agga raped him do u use facemask with mse.

I don't know but it's noticeable. Maybe 1 mm. I think surgical assist expands your IPD more than cortipuncture. Reason being is surgical assist causes an asymmetric V shape split of the suture, kind of like splitting a log. So it would affect the front of the skull more than the back.