Any new procedures in the works?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Fucking imagine a permanent filler for example that would actually work... Just imagine how fucking easy it would be to ascend. Never having to buy these fucking implants or anything. I swear there are legitimate permanent fillers which are for the elites of our society, which wont look retarded as you age, which the current "public" permanent filler does.

Perma filler would probably cost as much as an implant tbh

just fill cum in theory

custom implants are better as you are designing it based on your existing bone structure not just slapping a filler on the surface

custom implants are better as you are designing it based on your existing bone structure not just slapping a filler on the surface

Too many complications and such with jaw implants

much of a muchness

implants have problems, chiefly, its impossible to predict the soft tissue response. You may design a implant in a 3d program and the dimensions look great virtually sat on a scan of your skeleton and then they do the surgery for real and 3 months later.... the results are underwhelming and it doesnt have the definition you thought you would get. That happens often. Same problem with chin wing surgery FWIW.

Fillers can manipulate the soft tissue look better. That TYD guy from Lookism, people seem to forget, not only had 2 chin wings, but he also had fillers on top to get the definition and sharpness that everyone was commenting on.

Some combination of both is probably ideal, I can very easily imagine cases where filler is simply not suitable for the sheer volume of augmentation needed. Similarly I can imagine cases where people have tried to get ridiculously large implants when they wouldve been better off with modest implants and then fillers on top to polish it off.