DickMaxxing Guide (Best Dickmax that works)

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
Why Big Dicks Matter

Having a BIG DICK is a HUGE FUCKING HALO

Such a huge halo it garners the attention of rich female celebrities even if you have sub 5 looks.
I wont state the obvious as we all know women enjoy bigger dicks
Having a big dick will instantly make you sex symbol amongst your former partners or even fucking friend group.

Table of Contents

• What is PMMA
  • PMMA > Other Fillers
  • Risks
  • Resuls and Surgeons
  • Conclusion

What is PMMA?

PMMA stands for Poly Methyl Methacrylate which is a form of engineered plastic dont be discouraged though as PMMA is very durable and usually referred to as Bone cement. I've already given you a clue as to why this form of filler is far superior to its counterparts. This surgery consists of injecting the PMMA in rounds usually 2 - 3 rounds are done 1st round is done to see how it looks 2nd and 3rd are for touchups.

Why PMMA and not Hyaluronic acid or PE Excercises?
Hyaluronic Acid

- Only lasts 18 months
- Higher chance of noudles

PE Exercises
- Easy to get injured
- Hard to get girth gains
- To tedious and long
- Extremely incovenient

PMMA
- Permanent
- Can get 2 inches of of girth gains
- Instant Results
- Increases flaccid size

Risks

Noudles - By far the most common risk from this surgery. Can make your dick look super fucking ugly. Thankfully it can be easily fixable so long as you go to an experienced PMMA Surgeon. Usually if caught early on they can be dissolved through dmso.

Majority of people who noudles are retards whose surgeon had injected to much in their first round in the example below the retard got 22 units injected in his first round.

Results

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: 4lt.Real
ewww I'm not injecting into my dick are u crazy

• +1
Reactions: Aero
where is the results? i think you forgot about geneticsmaxxing

i have 8 inch without 'dickmaxxing'. imagine risking your dick to increase only 1cm in girth. cope more!

No point in dick fillers your dick just ends up looking uncanny and freakish.
Nothing grows your dick, those mentally ill fucks stretching their cock for years for 0.5 cm are mentally ill

i have 8 inch without 'dickmaxxing'. imagine risking your dick to increase only 1cm in girth. cope more!
Dude why is everybody here an incel yet they claim 8-9 inches?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Just inject plastic into your dick theory

Destroy your dick to please foids theory

Retard 1
No point in dick fillers your dick just ends up looking uncanny and freakish.
Nothing grows your dick, those mentally ill fucks stretching their cock for years for 0.5 cm are mentally ill
Most people already have ugly dicks tbf
Destroy your dick to please foids theory
retard 2
Just inject plastic into your dick theory
Retard 3
ewww I'm not injecting into my dick are u crazy
Coward

@coispet this is why I used @RTLBbc as my alt I literally had to fucking cosplay as another user to encourage insightful conversations under my threads or retards with fucked attention spans would throw it off the rails. Holy fuck also JFL @ this thread being posted b4 finished.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and coispet
Retard 1

Most people already have ugly dicks tbf

retard 2

Retard 3

Coward

@coispet this is why I used @RTLBbc as my alt I literally had to fucking cosplay as another user to encourage insightful conversations under my threads or retards with fucked attention spans would throw it off the rails. Holy fuck also JFL @ this thread being posted b4 finished.
It can be ugly but normal looking, anything uncanny looking is an instant turn off for women.