Any non painful & unstressful methods to die?

SDPmaggot

SDPmaggot

Beyond Subhuman
Title
Just saving it for later.
MODS I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel, tigrxs and thecel
hanging, jumping, gun shot, overdose, explosive

Slitting your throat or something similar isnt an instant death like they show it in movies, so dont do that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, SDPmaggot and thecel
hanging, jumping, gun shot, overdose, explosive
1. hurts
2. jumping hurts even more, ur alive for 5 mins in insane amount of pain then die or like 2 min
3. probably instant
4. hurts
5. where tf u gonna find that lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, lowiqNormie, SDPmaggot and 2 others
1. hurts
2. jumping hurts even more, ur alive for 5 mins in insane amount of pain then die or like 2 min
3. probably instant
4. hurts
5. where tf u gonna find that lmao
it depends on the height you jump from

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot
it depends on the height you jump from
bro even if u jump from a fucking big ass tower ur still gonna feel the pain a lot, this was researched. maybe only if u jump from burj khalifa, but it would be even worse because during the fall ur gonna feel the cold a lot and probably get hypothermia. thats why if u go too high heights u get hypothermia. and normal heights u feel the pain.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, SDPmaggot and tigrxs
bro even if u jump from a fucking big ass tower ur still gonna feel the pain a lot, this was researched.
wont matter anyway, he would be dead soon anyway

every way of death is probably painful

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot and asdvek
wont matter anyway, he would be dead soon anyway
he said non painful. but yeah jumping is bad.

Low height - Survival, Hurt like hell, death chance too
Moderate - Survival chance, hurts like hell, death chance too
High - The falling phase will be cold, almost no survival chance if u do ur paralyzed, hurts like hell
Too high - Hypothermia during falling phase, hurts a fucking lot.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, SDPmaggot and tigrxs
also you pass out so you wouldnt feel it from hanging

• +1
I mean, just dont kys. Every way hurts.
yeah but some people’s life is worse than dying

as long as it doesn’t effect anyone else I dont think it matters

obviously don't do it if you have a child, mother, father, sibling, etc

• +1
dont be like Kurt Cobain, had a child and a wife and killed himself

Some people think he was murdered though

he had everything you could want and did that, although the last four lines do look different :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, asdvek and SDPmaggot
dont be like Kurt Cobain, had a child and a wife and killed himself

Some people think he was murdered though
View attachment 2910784

he had everything you could want and did that, although the last four lines do look different :unsure:
Cant read lmao

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, tigrxs and SDPmaggot
Cant read lmao

To Boddah Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand. All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things. For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do,God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child. On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know! I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what i used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become. I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess. Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy. Kurt Cobain Frances and Courtney, I'll be at your alter. Please keep going Courtney, for Frances. For her life, which will be so much happier without me. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
id say shotgun to the head or some sedating gas or smn

• +1
yeah but some people’s life is worse than dying

as long as it doesn’t effect anyone else I dont think it matters

obviously don't do it if you have a child, mother, father, sibling, etc
I still have a mother brother
If she dies before I turn 30, I'm def doing it
I also have a sister but she's severely autistic, she wouldn't mind me dying

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
I still have a mother brother
If she dies before I turn 30, I'm def doing it
I also have a sister but she's severely autistic, she wouldn't mind me dying
what makes you want to commit suicide?

• +1
Sodium nitrite is the best method imo, not painful and easily doable but don't kys.

Apparently people can be sick from it
The best is helium tank
You need to take antiemetics (in which case you are guaranteed to die if you dosed well) otherwise yes you will vomit and it might fail.
Gas inhalation is a good method as well