Any nutrition autists able to give their pre thoughts on the supplement called 'Marine Collagen' ? They get it from fish.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
6bb9213ccc91cbeadf6d708f8eb173aa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and sytyl
Collagen is autism in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
What do you want to take it for?

From a quick glance, I fail to see why it would me markedly better than bovine-sourced hydrolyzed collagen powder, behind the buzzwords.

I may be wrong though

Great contribution.
The collagen peptide chain is longer than what your small intestine can actually digest.
Our small intestine breaks down peptides into around 4 amino acid chains not much higher collagen has a peptide length of 1050 amino acids approximately your body doesn’t just utilise it as it is it’s like eating a cows eye to regain vision retard speak
Rather maximise collagen systhesis by vitamin C oral and serum etc

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
just eat meat with a lot of connective tissue or make broth with bones its literally that simple no need to waste a million dollars on autistic supplements

Take vitamin s

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and The Bleach Pill
just eat meat with a lot of connective tissue or make broth with bones its literally that simple no need to waste a million dollars on autistic supplements

I am currently using red light therapy every day and microneelding every 4 weeks.

This just caught my eye as i was purchasing my regular protein supplement from amazon.

Eating collagen does nothing

I am currently using red light therapy every day and microneelding every 4 weeks.

This just caught my eye as i was purchasing my regular protein supplement from amazon.
yeah, jut sayin

most people look to use supplements first without spending five minutes thinking about how they could get the nutrient from whole food sources

goofy

The collagen peptide chain is longer than what your small intestine can actually digest.
Our small intestine breaks down peptides into around 4 amino acid chains not much higher collagen has a peptide length of 1050 amino acids approximately your body doesn’t just utilise it as it is it’s like eating a cows eye to regain vision retard speak
Rather maximise collagen systhesis by vitamin C oral and serum etc
imagine linking an article instead of a study LOL

just use retin A its not that complicated

It does nothing. Use topicals if you want collagen.

red light therapy or death