Any of you guys have deviated septum?

kebabcoper

kebabcoper

12 Years a Greycel
And what you think about it? If you fixed it
how old are were you? I’m considering a septorhinoplasty at 16.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
me, i will get it fixed in few years for sure but not main concern for now

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and kebabcoper
I used to, so my doctors performed a Septoplasty. Septum is fixed now, so my breathing feels godly, but nose is still crooked to one side. Septorhinoplasty should fix it entirely, so I would say it is a good choice if you have the money

I got it done like 2-3months ago, at 20yo

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
I used to, so my doctors performed a Septoplasty. Septum is fixed now, so my breathing feels godly, but nose is still crooked to one side. Septorhinoplasty should fix it entirely, so I would say it is a good choice if you have the money

I got it done like 2-3months ago, at 20yo
I want to have a septorhinoplasty but at the age of 16 its a bit risky I guess. Should I get it what do you think

I want to have a septorhinoplasty but at the age of 16 its a bit risky I guess. Should I get it what do you think
It can wait, your nose might get crooked again if it continues developing after surgery. My doctors told me to wait for 2/3 years because of this

• +1
It can wait, your nose might get crooked again if it continues developing after surgery. My doctors told me to wait for 2/3 years because of this
Thanks bro. Also it can stop growing after septorhinoplasty and it can make a feminine look

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Thanks bro. Also it can stop growing after septorhinoplasty and it can make a feminine look
I have no clue about it mate, you should ask your doctor

You can get it done alongside a rhino I think, but the catch is that you wont get it covered, only septo alone is usually covered by health service and even then only if its really bad

• +1
Yes I did but they didn’t have to break my nose for it. I was 14

• +1
i have one but havent done anything about it. fuck this gay earth i want a regular nose