Any other ways to raise the hyoid bone?

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension
These mouth opening exercises are gay as fuck and i refuse to believe they work

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
These mouth opening exercises are gay as fuck and i refuse to believe they work
Im not joking bro, I've done it for 4 weeks and I see changes legit.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
i know what you mean, and you are not supposed to "flex" or tense the muscle underneath your chin. That way it causes hypertrophy and it will make it grow. Then it will look like you have even more hyoid fat

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and lucifer6969
i know what you mean, and you are not supposed to "flex" or tense the muscle underneath your chin. That way it causes hypertrophy and it will make it grow. Then it will look like you have even more hyoid fat
I had a question related to bonesmashing that every time I smash my zygos I get some small bruise on soft tissues how to avoid it ??

• +1
I had a question related to bonesmashing that every time I smash my zygos I get some small bruise on soft tissues how to avoid it ??
You mean that is turns blue?

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
I just use BB cream on my face to make correct the coloring
I think some kind of lubricant like vaseline or mosturizer can be used to remove the chance of getting bruise do u hit barely ??

• +1
Orc pinned PFL threads in his hyoid which worked and made it tight, but it is not recommend that shit looks insane.
he said it won’t hold for long at all though. Anything that stretches your skin will raise your hyoid bone.
The old men exercise doesn’t work because it works for them since their muscles have severely degraded won’t do anything for you

• +1
he said it won’t hold for long at all though. Anything that stretches your skin will raise your hyoid bone.
The old men exercise doesn’t work because it works for them since their muscles have severely degraded won’t do anything for you
Then I'll just lean down even more, since there is no reason not to

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Then I'll just lean down even more, since there is no reason not to
yeah i’m injecting aqualyx in submental on top of leaning since having no fat there just looks really aesthetic, only concern is not hitting the filler in my chin jfl

• +1
yeah i’m injecting aqualyx in submental on top of leaning since having no fat there just looks really aesthetic, only concern is not hitting the filler in my chin jfl
Mirin dedication

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Bro I've seen results from the mouth opening excercises, you saying its all placebo?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and mirrormogger