Any point going after Western Roasties?

W

Wannabe Chad

Kraken
Im MTN maybe 50 years ago I wouldve had a okay life, but now every foid 16+ is a roastie because past that age they have multiple bodies

This shit is rope tier, just stuck in a soy western cuckhold country with a bunch of immigrants globo schlomo, spic, curry, niggers

Imagine using TINDER, and its a bunch of entitled feminist roasties, listening to NIGGER rap, and if your Chad enough to match :feelsping: you have to cope with their garbage existences and personalities, jestermaxx 24/7 MAYBE to have a chance for a ONS

HAHAHA! There is feminists here :lul: that willingly break their legs or get “ORBITAL BOX OSTEOTOMY” JUST FOR ROASTIES

“Muh I got bullied when younger” :soy:, NO YOU DIDNT YOU STUPID NIGGER LOVING FEMINIST, you obviously got OBO just for a chance to have a roastie and to use kike jew tinder

This life is for nigs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and autistic_tendencies
Wannabe Chad

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Yea and theyre also ugly af with their folate deficiency and neotenous noses. Central Asia and greek have the real foggers

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you have masochistic simp cuck fetish

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Brb need trimax for roasties

Whats my IPD whats my ESR? 🤓

Did you grandpa need to know these ratios for sex? Fucking Nigger cucks

Those who are aware, you cant deny this the ultimate gynocentric feminist foid worshipping website

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
It’s over

DYNZELL SIGERS GOT +15 CM (6 INCH) TALLER FOR NO LONGER CONSIDERED SHORT IN THE EYES OF WOMEN

IMG 6872