Any reason not to use whey?

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
I'm so confused why I see so many people eating boiled skinless chicken breast and suffering. I use 2 scoops a day and the rest of the day I can pretty much eat normal since I follow meat heavy diet anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Yeah on carnivore diet chicken breast is pretty replaceable depending on how your feeling.

I can't think of any reason why not

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
really no reason to not use whey, it even comes not too far from pasta in terms of grams of protein per dollar

I'm so confused why I see so many people eating boiled skinless chicken breast and suffering. I use 2 scoops a day and the rest of the day I can pretty much eat normal since I follow meat heavy diet anyway.
For me whey fucking RAVAGED my skin, I would get an acne breakout every time I used it. This seems to be pretty common thing actually for people prone to acne

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deprived
For me whey fucking RAVAGED my skin, I would get an acne breakout every time I used it. This seems to be pretty common thing actually for people prone to acne
Forgot it's a dairy product. I'm not aiming for model skin and haven't experienced any breakouts yet so am good for now

• +1
Reactions: Eternal
Forgot it's a dairy product. I'm not aiming for model skin and haven't experienced any breakouts yet so am good for now
Yea your exactly right, forgot its not whey specifically but dairy that fucks you over. I remember in high school my mom would force me to drink a cup of whole milk every morning for breakfast to "grow taller". Shit made my skin look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Whey isolate is good as it’s much less lactose but normal whey makes me feel and look like shit

i got my wisdom teeth taken out, couldnt eat anything just protein shakes
you only need whey if you dont eat enough regular foods