Any Russia/Ukrainecels Here? Do Looks Matter Less in EE?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
There's this theory, im not sure if cope, but are Eastern European women (specifically ukrainian/russian) less prone to lookism and hypergamy?

It's more realistic to see a Russian woman with an Asian guy for example, or an old ugly guy. Even without lots of betabuxx, just a normal good living.

When I was in London a bunch of girls that met me for dates were from there. I heard they like Asians more, like being Asian in Russia is not 0 SMV like it is in the west.

I know looks matter always, but do they matter less there than the USA, UK, Canada, Australia?

Is this cope or legit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and Gosick
You have to thugmaxx there but in their way not the american way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Yeah it’s true looks matters way less especially in Ukraine, but good luck living there, tbh if someone is that desperate for a good looking girl that they’d rather move countries for it just focus all that energy in improving your looks and stay in the west for a better life quality.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadelite and FutureMogger
MOVE TO RUSSIA EVERY GIRL IS STACY UGLY MANLETS EVERYWHERE.
BUT I THINK YOU MIGHT GET KILLED OVER THERE EASILY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadelite, randomvanish and 1 other person
I want to move to Ukraine if I get rich since I have Ukrainian blood. I want to go "home."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HighIQcel and Moggy
There's this theory, im not sure if cope, but are Eastern European women (specifically ukrainian/russian) less prone to lookism and hypergamy?

It's more realistic to see a Russian woman with an Asian guy for example, or an old ugly guy. Even without lots of betabuxx, just a normal good living.

When I was in London a bunch of girls that met me for dates were from there. I heard they like Asians more, like being Asian in Russia is not 0 SMV like it is in the west.

I know looks matter always, but do they matter less there than the USA, UK, Canada, Australia?

Is this cope or legit?
Looks matter in EE too of course but not like in the west. For good well being and professional realization you better have good connections or someone else will take your place or even replace you with getting you fired from the job, just because he is a relative or good friend with someone with power. Women mostly look for someone with money, parents are teaching foids from young age to find a fool with money who will take care of them and Im not exaggerating. They like guys to be older than them. Basically its hard to be an incel here but I somehow managed to become one.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
You are Asian so I don’t think it’s the best area for you to move

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Moggy and Deleted member 3328
no, they would only be interested on you for accent/green card aka the fact that you are from the west/rich

They wouldnt be purely sexually attracted to you as they have far better options then a ethnik thats not top tier looks.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Deleted member 3328
Russia and Ukraine are in Eastern Europe which is the most racist part of Europe.

I don't think they like foreigners especially if they aren't white

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
What is the country on earth where looks matter the least?

• +1
Looks dont matter in EE cuz all the guys are sub3
What is the country on earth where looks matter the least?
probably india or middle east

WHAT THE FUCK? FUCK THOSE FUCKING SLAVIGGERS. I'LL BRING MY AMERICAN INCENERATOR TO THEIR SHITTY AS SNOWY FIELDS AND REIGN FUCKING HELL ON THEIR PATHETIC SUB-TIER ROUND FACES AND RAPE ALL THEIR LUSCIOUS WOMEN!!!!!!! FUAAARK, MY EX WAS RUSSIAN AND GOT FUCKED BY SOME RUSSIAN DRUGLORD, NOC AP AND NOW I HATE RUSSIA!!!

Attachments

• 1587509570359.png
    1587509570359.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 5393 and Moneymaxxed
You are Asian so I don’t think it’s the best area for you to move
I like white women, and Russian women especially. Heard they like Asians more than women in the west.
MOVE TO RUSSIA EVERY GIRL IS STACY UGLY MANLETS EVERYWHERE.
BUT I THINK YOU MIGHT GET KILLED OVER THERE EASILY
Heard its way safer than South America
I want to move to Ukraine if I get rich since I have Ukrainian blood. I want to go "home."
Yeah I already have enough money to be good there so the lack of opportunities isn't a problem

Russia and Ukraine are in Eastern Europe which is the most racist part of Europe.

jfl yeah we are all racists and xenophobes and you better not come

• +1
jfl yeah we are all racists and xenophobes and you better not come
Heard it's not bad at all, I'd be living in city center. I have friends that live there already.

Way safer than South America they said

I like white women, and Russian women especially. Heard they like Asians more than women in the west.

Heard its way safer than South America

Yeah I already have enough money to be good there so the lack of opportunities isn't a problem
You can betabuxx at least.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy

if you have money, they would. But if you have the same amount of money as them, then no the obv wouldnt.

You can still fuck them without actually giving them money by flaunting your status/wealth and dumping them afterward

• +1
You can betabuxx at least.
My plan is to mostly use connections and looks and game and status, but not actually spend money on them or pay them
if you have money, they would. But if you have the same amount of money as them, then no the obv wouldnt.

You can still fuck them without actually giving them money by flaunting your status/wealth and dumping them afterward
Yeah except if the girl is really well behaved I would LTR

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3702
My plan is to mostly use connections and looks and game and status, but not actually spend money on them or pay them

Yeah except if the girl is really well behaved I would LTR
Not gonna happen as an asian

You can try betabuxxing though

you are underestimating my 24 inch bideltoid, warrior skull and 6 ft height lol

Maybe. EE is still his best shot though? What I've started to notice about EE is that EE women really fucking hate EE men for some reason.

While it's probably true that they prefer white western europeans (germans, dutch, nordics, etc) by a landslide. It still seems like EE is the best shot for ethnics to get a white girl. EE gets cucked by everyone, including other europeans. It's basically a lesser version of SEA.

If you're ethnic in EE, sure, you'll get mogged and destroyed by white muricans, and western europeans, but you're still about equivalent to other EE men or so. Maybe a bit above because of exotic halo. That's atleast what it seems like.

But you're also probably right. If the average EE guy is incel in EE (no clue if that is true), then you're still gonna be more or less incel in EE as an average ethnic unless you have status or money.

Betabuxxing is also an option. Also, I'll say this. There's probably a lot of gold diggers in EE. If you're ethnic, it's probably these you appeal to the most. Being ethnic in EE immediately means you have money. So that might be a bit problematic if you're looking for an LTR. Are these really LTR material? Ideally you'd probably want to appeal to the more normal, non-gold digger college girls (if it exists). But they probably tend to stick to their own men, or have a strong preference for western europeans. But who knows.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Moneymaxxed
Looks matter less, money/status matters more. Speaking from firsthand experience, but of course, money and status will never get you the pure raw sexual attraction that looks/height/dick will get you

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Moneymaxxed and jackthenerd
Maybe. EE is still his best shot though? What I've started to notice about EE is that EE women really fucking hate EE men for some reason.

While it's probably true that they prefer white western europeans (germans, dutch, nordics, etc) by a landslide. It still seems like EE is the best shot for ethnics to get a white girl. EE gets cucked by everyone, including other europeans. It's basically a lesser version of SEA.

If you're ethnic in EE, sure, you'll get mogged and destroyed by white muricans, and western europeans, but you're still about equivalent to other EE men or so. Maybe a bit above because of exotic halo. That's atleast what it seems like.

But you're also probably right. If the average EE guy is incel in EE (no clue if that is true), then you're still gonna be more or less incel in EE as an average ethnic unless you have status or money.

Betabuxxing is also an option. Also, I'll say this. There's probably a lot of gold diggers in EE. If you're ethnic, it's probably these you appeal to the most. Being ethnic in EE immediately means you have money. So that might be a bit problematic if you're looking for an LTR. Are these really LTR material? Ideally you'd probably want to appeal to the more normal, non-gold digger college girls (if it exists). But they probably tend to stick to their own men, or have a strong preference for western europeans. But who knows.
Yeah I agree that the less classically GL you are, the more likely you are to attract gold digging whores if money is your main strength

The thing is though, don't you think that EE women find asians more attractive, or just have lower thresholds for what is physically attractive? Less chads there.
Looks matter less, money/status matters more. Speaking from firsthand experience, but of course, money and status will never get you the pure raw sexual attraction that looks/height/dick will get you
Yes, but what about the above^

Yeah I agree that the less classically GL you are, the more likely you are to attract gold digging whores if money is your main strength

The thing is though, don't you think that EE women find asians more attractive, or just have lower thresholds for what is physically attractive? Less chads there.

Yes, but what about the above^

Not sure tbh. But what makes EE so good for ethnics is that you're only competing against EE men, which EE women already don't like. So you're already on an even playing field, if not above because of exotic halo. Western european men won't really be your competition in EE. So finally for the first time in your life you're on even ground or maybe even above basically.

If you're asian, you also probably statusmaxx more than other ethics. Because think about it. What is an ethnic doing in EE? He's vacationing, have a really advanced degree / talent, and or is rolling in money most likely. Just by your appearance and race they'll know you money mog the living shit out of everyone in EE. This gives you money and status halo.

The money thing is actally one of the things that gave white men so much power in SEA. It's not just that they're considered the most attractive race, but SEA women know that an average white guy (especially if he's vacationing) just money mogs the living shit out of everyone. Especially in the early days (pre 2010). If you're asian in EE (or maybe even ethnic in general) you can use this to your advantage and just status mog everyone, just because of your race and appearance, which will give you an upper hand.

So there's probably truths to everything you said there. Ie they probably find asians more attractive, and the average EE guy isn't too attractive to begin with (so the threshold for being average is lower in EE, which is good for guys who aren't the best looking). A lot of negative asian stereotypes doesn't seem to have hit EE (and South America as well), as hard as it has in other parts of the world. This all makes your situation better.

Best thing you can do is probably try it out yourself (would be interesting to hear your results btw, so keep us updated, if you decide to go). Or just ask some asians who have EE maxxed.

I
Not sure tbh. But what makes EE so good for ethnics is that you're only competing against EE men, which EE women already don't like. So you're already on an even playing field, if not above because of exotic halo. Western european men won't really be your competition in EE. So finally for the first time in your life you're on even ground or maybe even above basically.

If you're asian, you also probably statusmaxx more than other ethics. Because think about it. What is an ethnic doing in EE? He's vacationing, have a really advanced degree / talent, and or is rolling in money most likely. Just by your appearance and race they'll know you money mog the living shit out of everyone in EE. This gives you money and status halo.

The money thing is actally one of the things that gave white men so much power in SEA. It's not just that they're considered the most attractive race, but SEA women know that an average white guy (especially if he's vacationing) just money mogs the living shit out of everyone. Especially in the early days (pre 2010). If you're asian in EE (or maybe even ethnic in general) you can use this to your advantage and just status mog everyone, just because of your race and appearance, which will give you an upper hand.

So there's probably truths to everything you said there. Ie they probably find asians more attractive, and the average EE guy isn't too attractive to begin with (so the threshold for being average is lower in EE, which is good for guys who aren't the best looking). A lot of negative asian stereotypes doesn't seem to have hit EE (and South America as well), as hard as it has in other parts of the world. This all makes your situation better.

Best thing you can do is probably try it out yourself (would be interesting to hear your results btw, so keep us updated, if you decide to go). Or just ask some asians who have EE maxxed.
i have a young asian millionaire friend there who will guide me. Will visit soon.

your post made me smile big lol

I

i have a young asian millionaire friend there who will guide me. Will visit soon.

your post made me smile big lol

Goodluck. I'm sure it will be a success. I knew some east asians who EE maxxed.

They had a couple threads on a travel forum, but it got nuked sadly. Forum had 10-15+ years of travel information, racepills, travel game, etc.

Someone managed to download and archive all the information before it got nuked, but I'm not sure how I'd be able to access it and who to contact. Would probably be too difficult and too much work too.

But if I remember correctly from the threads of the asians who EE maxxed, it seemd like it was a success. One of them was japanese, the other chinese.

The chinese guy had traveled all over the world too. Looking at the threads, and the forum as a whole EE seemed the best for asians, and it lowkey seemed like EE maxxing is/was legit. Granted the first thread was from 2015 or so, second from 2018. 20-30+ pages long threads too. A lot of interesting discussions and helpful information.

EDIT: If EE doesn't work that well, you could also consider South America. That seemed the 2nd best based on what I've read and seen. The asian steroetypes of not being manly, dickpill and all that shit just simply hasn't hit South America that hard compared to north america /western europe. Also other things. So you're not automatically at a massive disadvantage simply because of your race which is the case in US/western europe). That alone makes South America worth considering.

If you're afrid of security issues, consider traveling to progressively more and more dangerous places to condition yourself. A problem with South America is that people literally have guns and shit which makes it a bit sketchy. They'll literally rob you with guns. If you're white/asian you're also more of a target. But on the flip side, there's plenty american and european tourists who visit every year and nothing happens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Moneymaxxed

You've gotta pay me to read that bro
you are underestimating my 24 inch bideltoid, warrior skull and 6 ft height lol
you don't have a 24-inch bideltoid

Stop larping

Goodluck. I'm sure it will be a success. I knew some east asians who EE maxxed.

They had a couple threads on a travel forum, but it got nuked sadly. Forum had 10-15+ years of travel information, racepills, travel game, etc.

Someone managed to download and archive all the information before it got nuked, but I'm not sure how I'd be able to access it and who to contact. Would probably be too difficult and too much work too.

But if I remember correctly from the threads of the asians who EE maxxed, it seemd like it was a success. One of them was japanese, the other chinese.

The chinese guy had traveled all over the world too. Looking at the threads, and the forum as a whole EE seemed the best for asians, and it lowkey seemed like EE maxxing is/was legit. Granted the first thread was from 2015 or so, second from 2018. 20-30+ pages long threads too. A lot of interesting discussions and helpful information.

EDIT: If EE doesn't work that well, you could also consider South America. That seemed the 2nd best based on what I've read and seen. The asian steroetypes of not being manly, dickpill and all that shit just simply hasn't hit South America that hard compared to north america /western europe. Also other things. So you're not automatically at a massive disadvantage simply because of your race which is the case in US/western europe). That alone makes South America worth considering.

If you're afrid of security issues, consider traveling to progressively more and more dangerous places to condition yourself. A problem with South America is that people literally have guns and shit which makes it a bit sketchy. They'll literally rob you with guns. If you're white/asian you're also more of a target. But on the flip side, there's plenty american and european tourists who visit every year and nothing happens.
You've gotta pay me to read that bro

you don't have a 24-inch bideltoid

Stop larping
literally posted a picture

Last edited:
literally posted a picture
003E9B39 F66E 4A2E A811 DCBC7E76DF23

22’ is legit 99th percentile for white guy. White guys are much wider than Asians on average.

Arnold Schwarzenegger (world class bodybuilder) was 23’ bideltoid at 6’2 and he looked comically wide

24 inches at 6’0 would look absurd. Especially hard to imagine it on an asians who have way smaller bideltoids on average.

• JFL
View attachment 368570
22’ is legit 99th percentile for white guy. White guys are much wider than Asians on average.

Arnold Schwarzenegger (world class bodybuilder) was 23’ bideltoid at 6’2 and he looked comically wide

24 inches at 6’0 would look absurd. Especially hard to imagine it on an asians who have way smaller bideltoids on average.
He's a fat 5'6 larping kpoop.

This is the picture he is referencing lol.

7c08f870-9260-4c83-849f-b03ef99c5bbd-jpeg.348604

He unironically thinks he is 99.99th percentile frame.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3328

This is his the picture he is referencing lol.

Who tf measures their bideltoid like that jfl

That legit looks 19 inches at best

Average bideltoid at best, looks bellow average tbh

• JFL
Who tf measures their bideltoid like that jfl

That legit looks 19 inches at best

Average bideltoid at best, looks bellow average tbh
That is exactly what I said. It's honestly probably below average. I cannot fathom how he can walk around thinking only 1/1000 guys has a bigger frame than him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
That is exactly what I said. It's honestly probably below average. I cannot fathom how he can walk around thinking only 1/1000 guys has a bigger frame then him
Caging at the subhuman gook OP
1BCD3495 BB90 4AA6 9913 597C0F546FB1

DC94CDD0 A02F 4DFE A2FD 50EBB3E26689

This is how a 24 inch bideltoid looks like.

Also, the first guy is 7’2 and the second guy is 7’0 tall

• JFL
Caging at the subhuman gook OP
View attachment 368598
View attachment 368601
This is how a 24 inch bideltoid looks like.

Also, the first guy is 7’2 and the second guy is 7’0 tall
I measured it, it is what it is

measure the circumference of your shoulders and report back. Mine is 51 inches, which translates to 24 inch bideltoid approximately
Only worth going to EE if you're a good looking western white or ethnic.

Ethnic is easy mode in EE, lol.
You guys are

This is the picture he is referencing lol.

you guys are pumping up my confidence and self esteem so much. I had no idea I was this wide.

im proud to have one thing that is elite genetically. My brother is taller but he’s half an inch less wide. People regard him as a literal giant.

To be fair once I lean out I Could lose an inch. But am still a mogging machine apparently according to you guys.

Last edited:
I measured it, it is what it is

measure the circumference of your shoulders and report back. Mine is 51 inches, which translates to 24 inch bideltoid approximately
did you even look at the pics I posted of a 24' bideltoid

measure it like this and report back. I predict 18-19' for you.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Gosick
did you even look at the pics I posted of a 24' bideltoid

View attachment 368621

measure it like this and report back. I predict 18-19' for you.
I measured it like that even with another person measuring and it came out to 24.25 inches

• JFL
I measured it like that even with another person measuring and it came out to 24.25 inches
your bideltoid is bellow average

this is apparently a 24' bideltoid

JFL @ your delusion

you're 19' at best

@KingOfRome thoughts on this 24' bideltoid?

Last edited:
  • JFL
@KingOfRome thoughts on this 24' bideltoid?
that's the skinniest boniest 24' bideltoid I've seen in a while...

This tape starts at 2 inches. It’s clearly labeled across. Subtract an inch or two since it curves, then add one inch. End up with 23 or so
This is not how you measure bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
that's the skinniest boniest 24' bideltoid I've seen in a while...

This is not how you measure bideltoid
I had someone else measure exactly like in the percentile picture with an illustration where you have a perpendicular measurement at the deltoids and it came out to over 24. I don’t look as wide as the pics from others because I’m high bodyfat and my waist/chest are also very wide

View attachment 368644
This tape starts at 2 inches. It’s clearly labeled across. Subtract an inch or two since it curves, then add one inch. End up with 23 or so
nigga your bideltoid is the same as the starved child from Auschwitz.

The numbers clearly aren't even visible on the sides

JFL @ u for even further exposing yourself

I had someone else measure exactly like in the percentile picture with an illustration where you have a perpendicular measurement at the deltoids and it came out to over 24. I don’t look as wide as the pics from others because I’m high bodyfat and my waist/chest are also very wide
It could be lens distortion too, so sure, I don't see why I shouldn't give you benefit of the doubt. Too many variables to make any definitive statements either way. Endomorphism is painful.

It could be lens distortion too, so sure, I don't see why I shouldn't give you benefit of the doubt. Too many variables to make any definitive statements either way. Endomorphism is painful.
reminder of confirmed 24 inches

vs this

nigga your bideltoid is the same as the starved child from Auschwitz.

The numbers clearly aren't even visible on the sides

JFL @ u for even further exposing yourself
Google myotape or look on amazon, it starts at 2 inches. You can clearly see 20 inches on the right side and it continues to 24 inches before ending. So add an inch then subtract 1-2 inches since it curves
View attachment 368662

vs this
View attachment 368665
This guy has huge delts and triceps and tiny chest. Basket ball player pic is starvation tier Ethiopian. I’m fat

Status will get you more there tbh, many ugly balding ass twats have top tier blonde girlfriends, also there's this shitty hyperbeast culture spreading in russia and teen girls are drooling over low t designers. Then these wanna be thug rappers with tattoos and grillz, welcome to 2015's america bro

View attachment 368662

vs this
View attachment 368665
I mean, he probably is larping, but at the same time, OP has a number of excuses he could make for why his bideltoids look smaller than they allegedly are. He is omitting a number of things he really shouldn't be, making me believe this is deliberate to make accusations of larp easier to evade. 80% chance he's larping imo.

I mean, he probably is larping, but at the same time, OP has a number of excuses he could make for why his bideltoids look smaller than they allegedly are. He is omitting a number of things he really shouldn't be, making me believe this is deliberate to make accusations of larp easier to evade. 80% chance he's larping imo.
How can I larp there is a picture. Even if you assume that the curve adds 3 inches that’s still 22 inch bideltoid. I’m probably not 24 at my leanest, I bet I’d be closer to 22. It makes sense. I have a wide frame, many people have commented on it in my life
Status will get you more there tbh, many ugly balding ass twats have top tier blonde girlfriends, also there's this shitty hyperbeast culture spreading in russia and teen girls are drooling over low t designers. Then these wanna be thug rappers with tattoos and grillz, welcome to 2015's america bro
I’m fascinated. So guys wear flashy brand name clothing? Got any examples

How can I larp there is a picture. Even if you assume that the curve adds 3 inches that’s still 22 inch bideltoid. I’m probably not 24 at my leanest, I bet I’d be closer to 22. It makes sense. I have a wide frame, many people have commented on it in my life

I’m fascinated. So guys wear flashy brand name clothing? Got any examples
they wear popular brands such as gucci supreme n all that but there are many popular local designers aswell, for example marcelomiracles search it up on instagram and u will see how much status and money can help you get hands on a butt

• +1