How I ascended (3/10 - 7.5/10)

S

sirmimbing

Bronze
So for some backstory I'm 18, white and 6'3 which obviously make things easier for me. But I've been lurking on this forum for the past year/year and a half, taking information and applying it to myself to ascend from what I believe was a 3/10 to around a 7.5/10. Before looksmaxxing I got 0 female attention, ever. And today I get girls asking me out on dates, paying for everything, I get random girls complimenting me multiple times a week in school, on the street etc. I also got a relationship.

Whether you wanna believe me or not is up to you, I know some of you try your best to find any excuse for why you can't ascend so if that's you then go ahead. But I still thought it would be worth it to make a post with a small guide of the things that personally helped me ascend. I got no reason to lie and you got no reason not to do this, but do whatever you want to.

1: Don't be fat. I know this is supposed to be common knowledge but for me the thing that made by far the biggest difference was losing weight. And I know some of you mfs are still sitting at 15%+ bodyfat, god forbid 20%+ bf. Chances are that almost everyone of you can lose another 5-10lbs at least.

2: Optimize for your phenotype and age.
Too many of you underestimate stylemaxxing, but especially if you aren't genetically blessed then it's a must. I personally went for a sort of prettyboy/tiktok type of look which works perfectly at 18 and for my pheno. Some phenos are on average less attractive ofc but you still wanna find the dudes slaying within your pheno and copy their look. I'll go more into this later.

3: Hair is life. I unfortunately started balding at 16 but my homie Finasteride saved me at 17. What this experience taught me was that if you have hair thats somewhat decent, then it's your duty to max it out. None of this "If you're gl hair doesn't matter". Jordan with dreads and Chico balding should show you autists that it's not true. Now imagine if thats you but 5-10 years younger. So if you're under 20/25 it's especially important to really max your hair out. For white guys like me any kind of messy/fluffy hair is the way to go. I get compliments constantly bcs of it, and it can hide your flaws. Once again, look at your phenotype and what kind of hairstyles slayers have. DON'T IGNORE THIS PART! If you're even remotely serious about looksmaxxing then this is a must. "Just get a haircut" is real for young guys.

4: Stylemax. Some of the most common things I get complimented on are my rings and clothes. Jewelry and oversized clothes are imo a must for young guys. Once again, don't underestimate this. My face literally looks so much better when I got a good fit on vs when I just got a basic tshirt on or something. Of course getting a chain and some trendy clothing piece wont make you chad, but stylemaxxing is still a must and WILL boost your looks.

5: Focus on your visible flaws (think like a woman). One of the best pieces of advice I ever heard was from TAILS, and it's to think like a woman. This changed everything for me. Previously I didn't care if I hadn't shaved for a while, if I had a few hairs between my eyebrows, that I had moles etc. But then I thought "Is there a chance a girl would think this is disgusting?" if that's the case then fix it now. For me this meant in-office teeth whitening, multiple mole removal surgery, taking better care of skin, always smelling good, grooming my facial and body hair etc. Once again, you can cope all you want saying grooming wont do shit. And on its own thats maybe correct. But almost every guy I see has visible flaws, and I'm not talking recessed jaws, big noses etc. I'm talking things fixable by softmaxxes or semi-hardmaxxes like mole removal surgery. So if you can be the guy that's always smelling good, well groomed, great skin, great hair etc then you at least minimize the chances of icks and you will stand out.

6: Doing something about it. This is really the most important thing. I think most of you mfs really just mentally masturbate over all this lookism shit and don't even try to ascend or socialmaxx. Socialskillsmaxxing is real btw, even know that I talk to girls regularly they do in fact care about your life, so actually take action and put in work both on your looks but also your life in general. Don't just rot on looksmax.org all day. The last step after getting to a solid point in looks and life is to get out of your own head and actually speak to girls. For some of you that step is closer than for others. Maybe it'll take you some hardmaxxing and another person just needs to lose some weight. But put in the work and see.

This isn't the most organized post but I still wanted to make it because I genuinely think most people doing these things well will be well on their way to ascending. If you got any questions, feelfree to ask. Maybe I forgot to mention something.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, T50 Mogger, Mezo103 and 26 others
Dnrd. No pic no care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_, Jungcuck, Iblametomass and 65 others
no before and after no care

• +1
Reactions: axttt_, Zeta, AySab and 20 others
improving ur confidence and taking a shower gave the most ascension points tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vilemaxx, Orvka381, tigrxs and 7 others
To get from REAL 3/10 to REAL 7.5/10 you would need all of the surgeries + implants at top of this but you think you ascended so hard because you have got haircut and you trimmed your eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: AySab, tombradylover, arabcelxxx and 18 others
Dnr + no pics ?

• +1
Reactions: AySab, tigrxs, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Dnrd. No pic no care.
That's fine man. I think having this mindset hinders your growth in life a lot in general and I don't see how a pic would change anything but if you don't wanna take action then it's up to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and VolcelFTW
if ur gonna post these type of threads you gotta post pics or no one will take you seriously, you need to establish credibility

• +1
Reactions: AySab, tombradylover, arabcelxxx and 7 others
To get from REAL 3/10 to REAL 7.5/10 you would need all of the surgeries + implants at top of this but you think you ascended so hard because you have got haircut and you trimmed your eyebrows.
No cus I was fat, bad skin, bad hair, bad style, untrimmed facial hair and eyebrows etc. Just losing the weight itself made me 5.5/10 or so and then the hair covered a lot of flaws so it made me around a 7 then the rest was icing on the cake.

faggot post pics, literally noone is reading this larp shit

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
if ur gonna post these type of threads you gotta post pics or no one will take you seriously, you need to establish credibility
Yeah I understand that but I don't care about the reception of this thread, I'm just sharing what worked for me and hopefully it can inspire someone else to take action. I prefer to remain private on here for what I think are obvious reasons but I get your point too.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
faggot post pics, literally noone is reading this larp shit
Then stay on here instead with 5500 posts probably remaining a virgin instead of doing something about it. Not my problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51570 and VolcelFTW
Then stay on here instead with 5500 posts probably remaining a virgin instead of doing something about it. Not my problem
Nigga you still remain 4/10 capped deathnic, you can write as many threads as this but u still gonna remain below avarage you cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel and aspiringexcel
Nigga you still remain 4/10 capped deathnic, you can write as many threads as this but u still gonna remain below avarage you cuck.
top 3 pfps on the site tbh, everytime i see it i get hyped for some reason, must be the pfp to name combo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator and Tai Lung
I'm not sure if you're talking about me or you lol. If you think you're remaining below a 4/10 for life then I feel bad for your mindset cus most people can get out of the subfive zone

I'm not sure if you're talking about me or you lol. If you think you're remaining below a 4/10 for life then I feel bad for your mindset cus most people can get out of the subfive zone
why dont you post pics if u already pretend to be chad huh? Mental masturbation at its finest.

18 yo GrAYcel won't post a single pic and think we'll read this wall as if he was the first mf to do a thread like this (literally water is wet tier)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
why dont you post pics if u already pretend to be chad huh? Mental masturbation at its finest.
Pretend? First off I don't think 7.5/10 is chad but I guess its semantics. The reason I don't post pics is because this forum is very controversial and there are plenty of weird people on here so I prefer not to have my face directly associated with it. I don't think that's a very weird take to have. And why would I lie about this? If I lied I might as well say I'm 9/10 gigachad fucking tons of women but I'm not. I just took years, improving things and ended up significantly above average with a lot more female attention. I'm not chad and I admit that I had a good base of height and pheno. Also it's not like my solutions are crazy. You're acting like I'm the equivalent of a 15 year old kid saying you can be making a million a week from his hidden moneymaking method when I'm more telling you how to invest and get richer with time

18 yo GrAYcel won't post a single pic and think we'll read this wall as if he was the first mf to do a thread like this (literally water is wet tier)
Have you done all of these things to a high level?

tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad and Tai Lung
Pretend? First off I don't think 7.5/10 is chad but I guess its semantics. The reason I don't post pics is because this forum is very controversial and there are plenty of weird people on here so I prefer not to have my face directly associated with it. I don't think that's a very weird take to have. And why would I lie about this? If I lied I might as well say I'm 9/10 gigachad fucking tons of women but I'm not. I just took years, improving things and ended up significantly above average with a lot more female attention. I'm not chad and I admit that I had a good base of height and pheno. Also it's not like my solutions are crazy. You're acting like I'm the equivalent of a 15 year old kid saying you can be making a million a week from his hidden moneymaking method when I'm more telling you how to invest and get richer with time
not even gonna read that, no pics no care

So for some backstory I'm 18, white and 6'3 which obviously make things easier for me. But I've been lurking on this forum for the past year/year and a half, taking information and applying it to myself to ascend from what I believe was a 3/10 to around a 7.5/10. Before looksmaxxing I got 0 female attention, ever. And today I get girls asking me out on dates, paying for everything, I get random girls complimenting me multiple times a week in school, on the street etc. I also got a relationship.

Whether you wanna believe me or not is up to you, I know some of you try your best to find any excuse for why you can't ascend so if that's you then go ahead. But I still thought it would be worth it to make a post with a small guide of the things that personally helped me ascend. I got no reason to lie and you got no reason not to do this, but do whatever you want to.

1: Don't be fat. I know this is supposed to be common knowledge but for me the thing that made by far the biggest difference was losing weight. And I know some of you mfs are still sitting at 15%+ bodyfat, god forbid 20%+ bf. Chances are that almost everyone of you can lose another 5-10lbs at least.

2: Optimize for your phenotype and age. Too many of you underestimate stylemaxxing, but especially if you aren't genetically blessed then it's a must. I personally went for a sort of prettyboy/tiktok type of look which works perfectly at 18 and for my pheno. Some phenos are on average less attractive ofc but you still wanna find the dudes slaying within your pheno and copy their look. I'll go more into this later.

3: Hair is life. I unfortunately started balding at 16 but my homie Finasteride saved me at 17. What this experience taught me was that if you have hair thats somewhat decent, then it's your duty to max it out. None of this "If you're gl hair doesn't matter". Jordan with dreads and Chico balding should show you autists that it's not true. Now imagine if thats you but 5-10 years younger. So if you're under 20/25 it's especially important to really max your hair out. For white guys like me any kind of messy/fluffy hair is the way to go. I get compliments constantly bcs of it, and it can hide your flaws. Once again, look at your phenotype and what kind of hairstyles slayers have. DON'T IGNORE THIS PART! If you're even remotely serious about looksmaxxing then this is a must. "Just get a haircut" is real for young guys.

4: Stylemax. Some of the most common things I get complimented on are my rings and clothes. Jewelry and oversized clothes are imo a must for young guys. Once again, don't underestimate this. My face literally looks so much better when I got a good fit on vs when I just got a basic tshirt on or something. Of course getting a chain and some trendy clothing piece wont make you chad, but stylemaxxing is still a must and WILL boost your looks.

5: Focus on your visible flaws (think like a woman). One of the best pieces of advice I ever heard was from TAILS, and it's to think like a woman. This changed everything for me. Previously I didn't care if I hadn't shaved for a while, if I had a few hairs between my eyebrows, that I had moles etc. But then I thought "Is there a chance a girl would think this is disgusting?" if that's the case then fix it now. For me this meant in-office teeth whitening, multiple mole removal surgery, taking better care of skin, always smelling good, grooming my facial and body hair etc. Once again, you can cope all you want saying grooming wont do shit. And on its own thats maybe correct. But almost every guy I see has visible flaws, and I'm not talking recessed jaws, big noses etc. I'm talking things fixable by softmaxxes or semi-hardmaxxes like mole removal surgery. So if you can be the guy that's always smelling good, well groomed, great skin, great hair etc then you at least minimize the chances of icks and you will stand out.

6: Doing something about it. This is really the most important thing. I think most of you mfs really just mentally masturbate over all this lookism shit and don't even try to ascend or socialmaxx. Socialskillsmaxxing is real btw, even know that I talk to girls regularly they do in fact care about your life, so actually take action and put in work both on your looks but also your life in general. Don't just rot on looksmax.org all day. The last step after getting to a solid point in looks and life is to get out of your own head and actually speak to girls. For some of you that step is closer than for others. Maybe it'll take you some hardmaxxing and another person just needs to lose some weight. But put in the work and see.

This isn't the most organized post but I still wanted to make it because I genuinely think most people doing these things well will be well on their way to ascending. If you got any questions, feelfree to ask. Maybe I forgot to mention something.
Brb imagining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Tr0ubLe and Tai Lung
Have you done all of these things to a high level?
I'm not an incel so for my goals anything but surgery is pointless. But yeah I'm softmaxxed already, this is like softmaxxing 101 repeated ad nauseum here, hence water is wet thread.

I'm not an incel so for my goals anything but surgery is pointless. But yeah I'm softmaxxed already, this is like softmaxxing 101 repeated ad nauseum here, hence water is wet thread.
I tbh havent seen that big of a push toward softmaxxes, stylemaxxing, phenomaxxing etc like most people know to have good hair for example but still dont do it or dont know what to do. Some cope saying it doesnt matter either. So I wouldnt say its as universal as u might think. But good for you that you're softmaxxed, I think thats kinda rare on here tbh

Lying???
I said brb imagining coz no pics
ah okay i thought you meant i was imagining all of this. well what would change if you had pics of me then? i'm telling you what i did and what my results were. if you'd rate me a 4, 6, 8, 10 is irrelevant bcs i'm still getting the results most people here want

ah okay i thought you meant i was imagining all of this. well what would change if you had pics of me then? i'm telling you what i did and what my results were. if you'd rate me a 4, 6, 8, 10 is irrelevant bcs i'm still getting the results most people here want
I’m too drunk for this rn sorry bro it’s like 2:00 rn were I live in drunk as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
I tbh havent seen that big of a push toward softmaxxes, stylemaxxing, phenomaxxing etc like most people know to have good hair for example but still dont do it or dont know what to do. Some cope saying it doesnt matter either. So I wouldnt say its as universal as u might think. But good for you that you're softmaxxed, I think thats kinda rare on here tbh
it's not that it doesn't matter but the impacts on outcomes are almost negligible. If you're subhuman then it's literal cope, won't do anything.

What really moves the needle is two major things: face and height. That's what really determines your SMV as a man. If you got these two (or maybe just one) things then yeah, softmaxxing might work as a multiplier factor.

it's not that it doesn't matter but the impacts on outcomes are almost negligible. If you're subhuman then it's literal cope, won't do anything.

What really moves the needle is two major things: face and height. That's what really determines your SMV as a man. If you got these two (or maybe just one) things then yeah, softmaxxing might work as a multiplier factor.
Yeah well I guess my point is that I think a lot of face is determined by softmaxxes since the average guy has many fixable flaws there. Like bodyfat is a big one and many guys have some weird icky facial hair or just a shit haircut overall. I see so many dudes with a short unkempt hairstyle that literally does them no favors and if they grew it out a bit and added some texture it would be an automatic at least +0.5 or +1 in looks. For me that was a big deal cus I got a big forehead too. But tons of people on here think anything that isnt surgery is a cope so they wont even try

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Bro u wrote a fuckin thesis instead of just posting a before, after pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel and moreroidsmoredates
muhhh

How I ascended from sub5 to chad. No picture btw​

Nobody cares,

Brb using imagination

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
I believe you Bhai I went from subhuman to Strong HTN - Chadlite facially and then to MTN. Gonna reach my all record high smv soon stay tuned

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger and lemonnz

2: Optimize for your phenotype and age. Too many of you underestimate stylemaxxing, but especially if you aren't genetically blessed then it's a must. I personally went for a sort of prettyboy/tiktok type of look which works perfectly at 18 and for my pheno. Some phenos are on average less attractive ofc but you still wanna find the dudes slaying within your pheno and copy their look. I'll go more into this later.

Stopped reading at 6'3

• +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life and Deleted member 32196
EggKing

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and moreroidsmoredates
lifefuel, i will too ascend to show the rotters on here its possible

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
lifefuel, i will too ascend to show the rotters on here its possible
Yeah I genuinely think people don't even try. I don't see how its possible to have thousands of posts on this forum yet still be ugly unless you're just born into the bottom 0.01%

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Stopped reading at 6'3
That's fair. Obviously that gives me an advantage but my face still improved a lot so obviously that would have a positive impact no matter the height

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
no pics

Ban this user already mods

Last edited:

Stupid thread
3/10 is unsolvable situation death tier

Brb using my imagination since no pics

• +1
Reactions: smallman, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 1 other person