Any sex tourism forums?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Any forums where we can learn about travelling to countries in South East Asia, south america, Africa etc to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
You should better waste your money on surgeries to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MusicMaxxingMidget

I think there's one called internationalsexguide.nl

Any forums where we can learn about travelling to countries in South East Asia, south america, Africa etc to fuck.
i wonder that too. my friend from college went hungary and fucked incredibly hot women. they were like fashion models.
he said he paid 1000 euros per night though. you better be rich.

i wonder that too. my friend from college went hungary and fucked incredibly hot women. they were like fashion models.
he said he paid 1000 euros per night though. you better be rich.

I want to fuck for free. I am 6'5 and almost white. So there's no chance for free fucking in Europe even poor europe no chance.
I wanna learn about going to other poor countries and learn how to fuck.... I am looking for that type of forum.

I want to fuck for free. I am 6'5 and almost white. So there's no chance for free fucking in Europe even poor europe no chance.
I wanna learn about going to other poor countries and learn how to fuck.... I am looking for that type of forum.
it's a hard work tbh. learn about their language, go clubs and bars for a while etc. etc.