• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and org3cel.RR
Wonder how mine would look like. I look nothing like my parents

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Gengar
Brahmin

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Always said I'm a proud Pakistani and don't wish to have any foreign ancestry, so I'm relieved with my results. I'm 100% South Asian, a Pakistani BVLL (the V stands for virgin, heheh).

View attachment 3182025

Pakistan gets grouped into the Central Asia-South category for whatever reason, along with Afghanistan and Tajikistan. I don't have any ancestry from the last two countries.

My ancestors came from Jammu and Kashmir, and then settled into northern Punjab in Pakistan about three hundred years ago. Something we only found about quite recently, but it's been proven by official government documents. I always thought my family were native Punjabis.
Where did u get this test? I wanna do it myself

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb and Gengar
what does your skin color look like , post your hand or sum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sportsmogger
Elaborate?
dna tests are marketed in a way that makes people focus on their ancestry which legit leads to division, on top of that, big dna are collecting a shit load of genetic data and how are you going to trust some random jew niggers with what theyre using it for :lul: and at the end of the day these fking dna tests are literally banned in israel and they profit off your tests so its literally jewish propaganda

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Zonar, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Id take the test on 23andme and send the data through an oracle to see my ancient admixture and stuff

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb, Gengar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb and vernier
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and org3cel.RR
Can 2 siblings have different results, because they have different genes on/off
Or does it show your entire lineage's backgrounds. So what % of them were from different places, in which case siblings should have the same results?
Yes, siblings can have different results, it’s basically an individual test. You could score higher or lower. Keep in mind, this is based on estimates.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
Wonder how mine would look like. I look nothing like my parents
Genotype and phenotype are two different things. You probably got all their recessive genes.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and notsocommonthumb
dna tests are marketed in a way that makes people focus on their ancestry which legit leads to division, on top of that, big dna are collecting a shit load of genetic data and how are you going to trust some random jew niggers with what theyre using it for :lul: and at the end of the day these fking dna tests are literally banned in israel and they profit off your tests so its literally jewish propaganda
Sheeeeit I fucked up. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer and notsocommonthumb
Id take the test on 23andme and send the data through an oracle to see my ancient admixture and stuff
Yeah, South Asians should do this as well but most people say Ancestry’s raw data is better than the other companies’.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sportsmogger
You're Aryan, racemogger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Gengar and sportsmogger
Nice saar, would be nice to have some melanin. I’m like 95% irish and the rest italian

• +1
knew it , you cant be sub 5psl as a punjabi jatt
I’m Rajput through paternal family and both Rajput and Jatt through maternal family.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and AlbinoMaxxer
I'm curious to do this but don't like how they sell your data and shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Gengar and uksucks
Always said I'm a proud Pakistani and don't wish to have any foreign ancestry, so I'm relieved with my results. I'm 100% South Asian, a Pakistani BVLL (the V stands for virgin, heheh).

View attachment 3182025

Pakistan gets grouped into the Central Asia-South category for whatever reason, along with Afghanistan and Tajikistan. I don't have any ancestry from the last two countries.

My ancestors came from Jammu and Kashmir, and then settled into northern Punjab in Pakistan about three hundred years ago. Something we only found about quite recently, but it's been proven by official government documents. I always thought my family were native Punjabis.
So your Indian

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb and AlbinoMaxxer
I'm curious to do this but don't like how they sell your data and shit
You can have your sample destroyed afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, notsocommonthumb and uksucks
They are just boring and basic dna results that only go back a few hundred years and isn’t a proper breakdown analysis of your real ancestry. Upload the results to a third party website called Illustrativedna most people who take 23andme/ancestryDNA tests usually do it and it’s quite common.

By this, you will get a Hunter gatherer and farmer breakdown so you know exactly your origins and closest populations
I'm so afraid of getting some ashkenazi. "Pure" blood would be a good ego boost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, uksucks and Gengar
How are u pakistani but not muslim ?

• +1
Halo if you want nonwhite women. :feelsgah:
No saar, white women only I just prefer for them to have a little more melanon than me but not that big of a deal. I just don’t want my kids to have shit coloring (blonde eyebrows, eyelashes, red hair) so they don’t have to dye their hairs like me. That’s if they are as insecure as me, I hope not.

• +1
  • So Sad
No saar, white women only I just prefer for them to have a little more melanon than me but not that big of a deal. I just don’t want my kids to have shit coloring (blonde eyebrows, eyelashes, red hair) so they don’t have to dye their hairs like me. That’s if they are as insecure as me, I hope not.
You’re cute bhai xx

• JFL
  • +1
Who says I’m not? :feelsohgod:
I thought you weren't because in some of ur post you seem to not understand certain rules
MashaAllah bhai

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
I thought you weren't because in some of ur post you seem to not understand certain rules
MashaAllah bhai
Ah, no — I just have my controversial views. But it depends on what topic you’re exactly referring to. Anyway, alhamdulilah I’m Islamic. We are bhais. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., notsocommonthumb and african_subhuman
Cope your Kashmiri that’s basically Indian unless you mean the part in pakistan
There’s two main ethnic groups living in Jammu and Kashmir. You have Kashmiris who live in the Valley of Kashmir and you have others that live in Jammu. I belong to the latter group. I guess overall everyone from there is considered Kashmiri but only former group, the people in the valley, are considered ethnic Kashmiris. Btw, I’m not talking about the Mirpuris who are basically Punjabis LARPing as Kashmiri, from what I’ve been told. :ogre:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PrinceLuenLeoncur and notsocommonthumb
Could've just got "100% shitskin" and saved the hassle

• +1
Can 2 siblings have different results, because they have different genes on/off
Or does it show your entire lineage's backgrounds. So what % of them were from different places, in which case siblings should have the same results?
A girl from my class got different results from her twin sister, but they still matches as siblings on it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: themanthechrist, Gengar and greycel
  • +1
Lmao i bought a 200 dollar dna test a year ago and i havent sent it back yet fuark i probably should get onto it

• +1
A girl from my class got different results from her twin sister, but they still matches as siblings on it.
Then that's the faulty error of the test.
Identical twins have the same DNA exactly (pretty much).
If you mean they were born same time, not identical, then that makes sense

• +1
Then that's the faulty error of the test.
Identical twins have the same DNA exactly (pretty much).
If you mean they were born same time, not identical, then that makes sense
not identical twins they are fraternal twins

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and greycel
Lmao i bought a 200 dollar dna test a year ago and i havent sent it back yet fuark i probably should get onto it
$200? :feelsmega: Which company? Do it and share the results. :soy: