Any time I get motivated to do something, an idea or a person will smash it apart in its infancy

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Posts
2,672
Reputation
4,668
It's a difficult one to explain but its something that I've experienced quite often.

I'll have an idea to try to get myself out of some kind of rut or problem, i'll then be in the process of trying to fix it to eventually change my life trajectory.

And then all of a sudden I'll either start to get doubting thoughts of failure or even stranger, everyone will now be demanding my immediate attention to help them in something.
They will pester me until I do and then I get stressed out and can't be bothered going back to the idea because I'm now filled with cortisol and just want to relax.

Then the next day comes along and I either forget about the idea or I take a second look at it because of what happened the day before and throw it out. Then I'm back to square one.


I don't think I've ever had 7 days where I can just focus on trying to change things for the better. There is constant failure and obstacles in the way even when I just begin to do something. It's like the universe catches wind that I'm trying to better my life and throws every single fucking thing it can at me in order to keep me LDARing as some fucking loser with nothing happening in his life.
 
it’s insane how much powr certain people have over us
 

Similar threads

09075865idk
Replies
5
Views
43
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
muhammad18347
Replies
3
Views
21
supershocked123
supershocked123
Gravitas
Replies
42
Views
168
Askinov
Askinov
6
Replies
3
Views
28
zombi3
Z
astatin
Replies
0
Views
15
astatin
astatin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top