any way i can keep this long hair without looking like shit?

P

ptethisbs

Iron
read first please.
all my life (19 years old) i had a short hair, which looked fine on me i guess. the thing is it shows my ugly forehead (scars and moles and shit.)
for the last 10 months i mainly rotted so i didnt got a haircut. first time im growing for more than 2 months.
during this time family told me i looked like shit tons of time. i didnt do anything with my hair just let it grow, only trimmed it a bit every month mostly on the sides.
im starting school soon which means im finally going out to the world again and i want to look my best.
do you think theres anything i can do to keep this hair without looking like shit?
i censored some of my face because i know some people that used lookism so maybe they are here, i dont want to get doxxed.
i noticed my hair look ok when after shower i dont dry it with towel at all. here a pic from the morning without touching my hair:

any style or products i can go for? my mom told me i have curly hair so i will always look bad with none short hair.

Last edited:
for the last 10 months i mainly rotted

I can tell.

do you think theres anything i can do to keep this hair without looking like shit?

Get it shorter/tapered on the sides and the top cleaned up. Go for a messy style but don't let it go to the point where it looks like a birds nest. Also, get your beard shaped/trimmed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2227
You would look better bald and with no beard than with that hair and beard. Looks homeless imo. Get to the barber shop asap

You would look better bald and with no beard than with that hair and beard. Looks homeless imo. Get to the barber shop asap
but what haircut should i go for??