any way to decrease the distance from eye to eyebrow?

Brootal

Brootal

~
Joined
May 3, 2023
Posts
1,477
Reputation
1,860
talking about this shit:
1687194056556

I have an immense gap between the outer-middle of my eyes and the corresponding part of my eyebrows because of their shape

already eyebrowmaxxing with minox and castor oil, but speaking for the hypothetical future - what surgeries and shit would make a difference? defo considering a browridge augmentation in the far future if my face stays asymmetrical as fuck and I decide to hardmaxx once I moneymaxx and a better browridge should help it a ltitle, no?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
it’s a good question. having high levels of testosterone and igf is good for the brow ridge
 
botox in the eyebrows is a simple option and i think the only viable one other than browbridge augmentation
 

Similar threads

RevengeisKey
Replies
0
Views
17
RevengeisKey
RevengeisKey
ClayBeingGray
Replies
2
Views
61
Sköll12
Sköll12
sunlessthegreat
Replies
12
Views
81
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
5"11Manlet
Replies
5
Views
44
billybobjr2004
B
H
Replies
17
Views
121
dorsalhump
dorsalhump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top