Any way to get wider, more prominent cheekbones without surgery?

vHenri

vHenri

Iron
Title. My cheekbones are already high enough imo, but they just aren't that wide or prominent. Does anyone got any methods?

they'll become more prominent if you get to a low body fat percentage, if you're already there (visible abs without flexing) nothing you can do apart form surgery

they'll become more prominent if you get to a low body fat percentage, if you're already there (visible abs without flexing) nothing you can do apart form surgery
I'm already pretty skinny and I have visible and without flexxing. If I had to take a guess maybe somewhere in the low 10s. I don't think it'd be that healthy to cut down at my weight cause I'm already underweight for my height.
14 years old

I'm already pretty skinny and I have visible and without flexxing. If I had to take a guess maybe somewhere in the low 10s. I don't think it'd be that healthy to cut down at my weight cause I'm already underweight for my height.

14 years old
your only 14? maintain that level of bf for the rest of your puberty and continue frequent exercise and you should see some good facial growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969

14 years old
Get a palate expander

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, HighIQcel and SayNoToRotting
Don't forget to mew and do sports regularly

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Title. My cheekbones are already high enough imo, but they just aren't that wide or prominent. Does anyone got any methods?
rope