Any way to lift/fill under eyes without surgery/fillers?

RecessedMaxillacel

RecessedMaxillacel

Iron
Im trying to find out & do everything I can to looksmax naturally/semi naturally before I get into fillers or surgery. Mainly because I don’t have money like that to throw down on thousands of dollars worth of surgery yet lol. But anyways, I was wondering if there is any way to lift or fill the section showed in the photo?
2A5AB9C3 3BA1 42D8 BAA6 445D5F73FC55
my problem is that it’s too like thin & doesn’t have enough fat or tissue in the area to plump it up & it give me a flat under eye look & dark pads. I’m guessing that a fat injection in that spot is prolly the only way but I was jus curious if there is some way to plump that area as much as possible naturally. Facial exercises, squintmax, etc. not sure but if you have an ideas lmk!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, yukon-cel and Deleted member 9090
i am so sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: RecessedMaxillacel
mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SOS-Sonic, pizza and 1 other person
bonesmash your eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, pizza and RecessedMaxillacel
bonesmash your eyes
What’s funny is that I actually jus started doin that lmao. Regardless of all the shit bein talked about it I said fuck it, it makes sense I got nothin to lose I’ll see if it works myself jfl

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
What’s funny is that I actually jus started doin that lmao. Regardless of all the shit bein talked about it I said fuck it, it makes sense I got nothin to lose I’ll see if it works myself jfl
the worst part is: the cheekbones hurts the most to bonesmash, feelsbad, no other bone is THIS bad to bonesmash

Can you show from side profile?

Last edited:
the worst part is: the cheekbones hurts the most to bonesmash, feelsbad, no other bone is THIS bad to bonesmash
true. For me the outer cheekbones/zygo area I can hit pretty damn hard I don’t have as much of a feeling in that spot but when you get towards the under eye/infra orbital area that becomes extremely sensitive. Then again it starts to become less painful, but the beginning of a session definitely is a lil rough jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I have recessed orbitals aswell it's brutal my biggest failo maybe aside from my height,

this may be austistic but if you use a muscle a lot, it grows, so Ive been trying to stimulate these cheek muscles to make up for a lack of growth, I didnt smile much as a child so there is my cope for now

A DEFINATE surgery option for me I usually stay far from surgery as possible but if a simple injection or lefort style to fix it I will do

DO NOT BONESMASH THEM THAT AREA IS THE THINNEST PART OF THE SKULL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I have recessed orbitals aswell it's brutal my biggest failo maybe aside from my height,

this may be austistic but if you use a muscle a lot, it grows, so Ive been trying to stimulate these cheek muscles to make up for a lack of growth, I didnt smile much as a child so there is my cope for now

DO NOT BONESMASH THEM THAT AREA IS THE THINNEST PART OF THE SKULL
That’s crazy cuz I’m also tryna work the cheek muscles as well. I never really used to smile ever in my life so my mouth is kinda small & my cheeks are shitty. So hey it might be a cope but it sounds pretty fuckin reasonable tbh that actually makes sense! But I’m aware of that, I shouldn’t be but then again I’m not smashing that area very hard, it’s enough to be a lil sore but not enough to cough bruising or broken blood vessels or anything.

edit. Might look into the whole not smiling over the years in correlation to small mouth/bad cheeks. It honestly seems like a possibility.

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel
Either shave or start Minox. That wannabe beard doesn't work. Also, paint your eyebrows dark brown. As for the eyes, just squint until you can get a surgery, there is nothing else you can do.

Nothing. Get money for surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
what I would give for orbital projection like this

Attachments

• hfdawfwufa.PNG
    hfdawfwufa.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 56
Either shave or start Minox. That wannabe beard doesn't work. Also, paint your eyebrows dark brown. As for the eyes, just squint until you can get a surgery, there is nothing else you can do.
I’m already on Minox working on the beard haha as well as minox for my eyebrows. The beard I have now actually came from minox about a year ago & I jus started back on it again to get it fuller & better cuz I stopped after I saw progress cuz I got lazy lmao. But I have been tryna squint a lot to possibly work the muscles in that area to maybe get a lil bit more definition in the spot. Who knows. Definitely will get surgeries in the future tho. Jus focusing on as much natural things before then

That’s crazy cuz I’m also tryna work the cheek muscles as well. I never really used to smile ever in my life so my mouth is kinda small & my cheeks are shitty. So hey it might be a cope but it sounds pretty fuckin reasonable tbh that actually makes sense! But I’m aware of that, I shouldn’t be but then again I’m not smashing that area very hard, it’s enough to be a lil sore but not enough to cough bruising or broken blood vessels or anything.

edit. Might look into the whole not smiling over the years in correlation to small mouth/bad cheeks. It honestly seems like a possibility.
yeah it's sad childhood-cel features :lul:

310F4581 DBAE 4009 9A7F E557F7A5C47A
this is what I got from like 6 months of minox about a year ago so I mean I am pretty proud of that at least lmao. Definitely working on getting it filled in now tho

edit: I started from bare nothingness like only 3 hairs on my face btw lmao

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel
Chew with your incisors. it will CCW rotate the maxilla.

Chew with your incisors. it will CCW rotate the maxilla.
I need to get back into chewing gum but when I did I used to do this. Definitely is a good way to push upwards

No it won't, op don't fall for it
Well it won’t make drastic changes but it definitely would make minor changes more than likely not very perceivable to the human eye. Still can’t hurt to chew with the incisors if you’ve chewed with your molars your whole life, kinda balances the jaw out idk jfl

Why no fillers though?