Any way to make a wide ipd look less wide?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Posts
4,133
Reputation
12,074
Pretty much just the title. I have a slightly wide ipd on a very narrow face :)feelswhy:) and I'm concerned abt MSE making it harmony killing (since im 17 and sutures aren't closed). What's some ways to make a wider ipd look normal?
 
nose argumentation
 
Reincarnation
 
Pretty much just the title. I have a slightly wide ipd on a very narrow face :)feelswhy:) and I'm concerned abt MSE making it harmony killing (since im 17 and sutures aren't closed). What's some ways to make a wider ipd look normal?
DM a pic if you want a good recommendation, but don't if you don't.
 
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Why would MSE kill harmony if you’re already a narrow sloth curry?

get it
 
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Grow the inner part of ur eyebrows aka bring ur eyebrows more closer
 
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

Similar threads

S
Replies
5
Views
121
Pytel
Pytel
L
Replies
0
Views
24
louise12
L
chunky rabbit
Replies
12
Views
111
true.perso.chad
true.perso.chad
C
Replies
2
Views
52
castnd
C
A
Replies
0
Views
43
Aminex111
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top