IPD/ES RATIO/EME ANGLE is borderline meaningless for harmony

nice cope op, but you cant hide that you have low ipd, of course there are no significant difference on yout morp, because you just add slighty mm to their ipd, still ipd = harmony View attachment 243119 3 inches ipd or death
Pretty sure OP claims to not have touched the actual IPD at all. So why do you state he changed IPD by a few millimeters?

That is true when your es ratio isn't completely fucked.
When you have deformed tier es ratio like mine, it isn't applicable

It is literally always applicable, you can make extreme close set eyes look only close set and extreme wide set eyes look only wide set through this method. There is always room for big improvement.

nice cope op, but you cant hide that you have low ipd, of course there are no significant difference on yout morp, because you just add slighty mm to their ipd, still ipd = harmony View attachment 243119 3 inches ipd or death

You are an utter and complete cretin, there wasn´t even 1 mm at all added to their ipd in the morphs, the ipds are literally exactly the same in the before and after. The fact that you think I altered their ipd by some mm's actually proves my point. My ipd is literally 67mm and I have 0.47 esratio, you do not need to have a certain problem to actually discuss this problem, you low IQ monkey, otherwise all doctors treating terminal cancer patients would have terminal cancer by your amazing logics, doctors treating back problems would always have back problems themselves and so on, total retarded logic, please dont post in my threads again until you develop your brain.

Anyway, here is the guy you posted with added eyebrow length on the outer corner, trimmed inner corners , lower nasal bridge and added long eyelashes, his IPD looks improved even if I didnt touch it at all.

Idits

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 16371 and 13 others
It is literally always applicable, you can make extreme close set eyes look only close set and extreme wide set eyes look only wide set through this method. There is always room for big improvement.

You are an utter and complete cretin, there wasn´t even 1 mm at all added to their ipd in the morphs, the ipds are literally exactly the same in the before and after. The fact that you think I altered their ipd by some mm's actually proves my point. My ipd is literally 67mm and I have 0.47 esratio, you do not need to have a certain problem to actually discuss this problem, you low IQ monkey, otherwise all doctors treating terminal cancer patients would have terminal cancer by your amazing logics, doctors treating back problems would always have back problems themselves and so on, total retarded logic, please dont post in my threads again until you develop your brain.

Anyway, here is the guy you posted with added eyebrow length on the outer corner, trimmed inner corners , lower nasal bridge and added long eyelashes, his IPD looks improved even if I didnt touch it at all.

View attachment 243293
okay I got it my bad, I didn't read your thread so my comment is base on the title pardon me, but still ipd is important because this is the only trait that you can't change through surgery.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Don't forget skull size, I believe that Ian Sommerhalder's skull is on the smaller side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
okay I got it my bad, I didn't read your thread so my comment is base on the title pardon me, but still ipd is important because this is the only trait that you can't change through surgery.

Never question the Senate

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
@Senssei For narrow IPD should eyebrows have wider spacing to balance it out?

so basically as looksmaxxer student, i understand that wider and sparsed eyebrows can make a good harmony, along with a good defined nose, im right op and @Golden Glass ? because if that can add some psl points and a good eye area then it can be archieved by me easily. still thanks for the reply

so basically as looksmaxxer student, i understand that wider and sparsed eyebrows can make a good harmony, along with a good defined nose, im right op and @Golden Glass ? because if that can add some psl points and a good eye area then it can be archieved by me easily. still thanks for the reply
To make it more clear.

Eyes that seem too far apart considering how wide (or rather not wide) your head is: Defined Nose helps.

Eyes that seem too close together considering how wide your head is: Eyebrows with a good amount of space between them helps.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger

View attachment 243293

high t and high iq tbh tbh ngl :love:

2020 is our year boys it's our turn now we ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, AscendingHero, MogTheMogger and 1 other person
Do you have close set eyes?

last time i measured my ipd it seemed like i was in the normal average but it was a low effort measurement. later today, i'm going to figure out my exact measurements though.

shat on all the ipd autists with one post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, FreakkForLife, Patient A and 5 others
Threads like this are this reason I keep my account

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I’m about to post a thread morphing a face with a very high IPD. I think it came out great...except the nose bridge. I couldn’t make it as sharp as I wanted it to, and would likely make it even better.

Have you posted this thread or fell thru? It seems like it would be very interesting.

I have an IPD of 66-67 îs good or bad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have an IPD of 66-67 îs good or bad?

The fact you are asking this in this post means you either didn´t read or didn´t understand anything at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I understood now ,IT s important that raport between ipd and bizygomatic distance.

• +1
  • +1
still giga high iq thread

• +1
I N T E R E S T I N G

please do morph of me i have ES ratio of 0,42 and close eyes

sneak peek:

Here you go:
First is normal you, second I made the eyebrow trick + rhinoplasty for flatter nose + latisse on eyelashes for making eyes look wider, third one I added a little bit of zigomatic arch shaving surgery, fourth is full looksmaxxed you: eyebrows + rhinoplasty + eyelashes + zygo arch shaving + 4% hydroquinone on facial skin for increased contrast + chin fillers + jaw angle fillers + buccal fat removal + tear through fillers + nasolabial fillers + wider neck from neck workout + shaved connectors on beard.

I shaved your connectors on beard cause you are using it wrong, your mouth is horizontally short, so shaved connectors will give impression of slightly wider lips.
There is alot of changes from one to four but remember every change I made is possible and realistic unlike those insane exagerated morphs.

OBS: I removed the morph cause it was asked of me since he already saw it, if someone wishes to see it ask him in private.

Last edited:
actually the surgeries I will get 99% are:

almond eye surgery (Taban)
and then MSE + double jaw surgery (i have grade III malocclusion and narrow palate), so my mouth will get wider. I'll also get something to wide the lower jaw (mandible). then I'll get rhinoplasty. i'm also looking to go to yeux clairs or eyecos to get green/blue/grey eyes (everything better than brown from a statistical point of view). Also in that photo that was done for the ID they probably increased saturation or something like that, my skin isn't so "red brown" and it was probably also an effect from the light in that room. This was not a photo in natural day light and it also depends a lot on how much I get explosed to sun. Anyway, I'll never get zygos reduction, that's sure. I'll do all i can do with bones surgeries for the lower third, then rhinoplasty and at the same time/later I'll get surgeries from taban to get almond eye surgery (aka the hunter eyes concept) and for the under eye area I'll simply use fillers (that's the best option calculating risks and cost I think). Also in that photo I am like 20% body fat: like my brother I have more fat than average on the face. If i go to like 10% body fat my face will get much leaner and I saw very big differences in my brother comparing when he was lean and when he was fatter.

Anyway I appreciate the effort but I personally think that at the end it will be better than the morph and we must calculate that I still need to fix the teeth etc.

You can do better than the morph if you do all of that, but the thing is, I like to make the morphs look "worse" than what is prolly going to be the end result, I like to work with the "best worse scenario" so people are never left unsatisfied if they actually go for it. For exemple its possible to shave the zygos more than what I did in the morph, I went for a tiny change instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6492

High IQ post OP (pic unrelated)

@RODEBLUR this thread is the fix to your harmony issues

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, RecessedPrettyboy and Sikkunt23
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant
IMG 20200831 160654  01  02

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@RODEBLUR this thread is the fix to your harmony issues
I've already known this for some time, problem is my eyebrows are already perfect

• JFL
Reactions: malignant
Legit, my eyebrows are my saving grace for my shit eyes.

Why is this fucking retards thread pinned? If your ipd is too high or too narrow you're fucked. Same with es ratio. Just lol if you think eyebrows can make up for that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Deleted member 16371
Why is this fucking retards thread pinned? If your ipd is too high or too narrow you're fucked. Same with es ratio. Just lol if you think eyebrows can make up for that
Kind low IQ sir, there are already people with low and quite high IPD in the examples and the eyebrows/nose bridge configuration clearly made their faces harmonic. You would have been better off if you kept your mouth shut instead of embarassing yourself like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Deleted member 9072, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Kind low IQ sir, there are already people with low and quite high IPD in the examples and the eyebrows/nose bridge configuration clearly made their faces harmonic. You would have been better off if you kept your mouth shut instead of embarassing yourself like that.

View attachment 641268

View attachment 641269
Thats only because you trimmed them with unusual eyebrows and their distancing still looks good, it's just their eyebrows

If you actually had abnormally fucked up ipd (like me), none of this would work. I'm fucked, and I'm living with it

Thats only because you trimmed them with unusual eyebrows and their distancing still looks good, it's just their eyebrows

If you actually had abnormally fucked up ipd (like me), none of this would work. I'm fucked, and I'm living with it

Both of those have ES Ratios/IPDs way above/below the threshold of what is considered average. Send me your pics and I can guarantee to make your IPD look passable with that method. It may not look perfect but surely make a visible improvement.

IPD, ESRATIO and EME angle have a moderate impact at best on facial harmony. There are other major factors that impact the impression we get conscerning the eyes spacing on someones face, mostly EYEBROW SPACING and NASAL BRIDGE/NASION DEFINITION.
I saw alot of people wondering how someone with such a bad ESratio as Zac Efron could still look harmonic, and a bad eme angle/midfacial ratio like Ian Sommerhalder's... the reason they have still good eye areas is because they have WIDE eye brows, that extend far beyond the outer border of the eye, which tricks our minds into thinking that their eyes are wider spaced than what they actually are, which those retarded ratios like ES RATIOS and MIDFACIAL RATIO cannot detect at all.
Another major factor that affect visually the eye spacing impression, without altering at all any ratio, is the nasion definition/projection and the nose bridge definition.
A wider, more defined nasion and nasal bridge will automatically "bring the eyes" closer together. So in the end there are things you can do that will significantly alter how spaced your eyes look.
If they look too close together, you can get a rhinplasty to get your nasion and nasal bridge as low and flatter as possible, along with using hair growth products on the outer part of your eyebrows, and trimming the inside part to make it wider.
If they look too far apart on your face, you can use hair growth products like latisse on the inner part of your eyebrows to get them as close set as you can (like Opry's), get a rhinoplasty with nasion filler/implants and make your nasal bridge more defined.

Look at Zac Efron with his wider eyebrows VS them narrowed down, his IPD looks very diferent and much harmonically worse on the right, even though his IPD, ESRATIO and MIDFACIAL RATIOS werent altered at all.
View attachment 238023

Ian Sommerhalder ipd ratios get saved by his eyebrows, which are sparse and wide set, and extend considerably beyond his outer eye corner. Look how much of a cuck he looks with them narrowed down, looks like another person.

View attachment 238029

Benedict Cumberbatch looks much better in pictures where his nasion looks very defined and wide, while if he had a flatter nose with wide eyebrows he would look totally unharmonic, look how the perception of his eye spacing looks utterly skewed on the right picture, without touching his ipd at all.
View attachment 238031

Alan Ritchson look like an uber harmonic gigachad thanks to his very defined upper nose bridge and eyebrows that extend inwards in relation to his inner eye corners, if he had a flat nose with eyebrows alligned with his inner eye corners he would look like an alien:
View attachment 238034
Now just one more example of a random model, look how his ipd looks totally diferent despite being the same, only by altering his eyebrows and nasal definition:
View attachment 238036
1 of the worst threads on this site, and I mean just awful

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Deleted member 22126 and Administrator

View attachment 641268

View attachment 641269
just seeing this thread rn interesting how such subtle and minor softmax can help es ratio.

would this give the illusion of a more balanced midface for a suhumann such as me with a lon midface which is not eligible for impaction but who got somewhat of a not so shocking es ratio?
thanks

Great post

Also i have noticed that the slopiness of forehead (either too concave or flat) along with eyebrows affects percieved IPD and ES ratio , what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Need2Ascend
After having done this myself I do have to admit my face looks a bit more proportional, but that's mainly because my eyebrows were so untrimmed to begin with.

Literally your entire thread is just using extreme examples like giving Zac Efron retarded eyebrows, meanwhile his eyes still look relatively proportional especially because his midface and face shape is wide.

You have no idea what you're talking about and don't know what actually fucked up ipd looks like. Ipd affects everything in your face, from face shape to especially midface. Literally your ENTIRE thread is just you picking out extreme differences which don't match their eye shape and distancing.

Besides girls are programmed to look past this shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Inscol, Administrator and Deleted member 6723
Who actually has a flat nose though

• Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Who actually has a flat nose though
legit. like, having a flat nasion area is a pretty bad failo on its own. you can't just mask a failo using another failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Mr.cope
After having done this myself I do have to admit my face looks a bit more proportional, but that's mainly because my eyebrows were so untrimmed to begin with.

Literally your entire thread is just using extreme examples like giving Zac Efron retarded eyebrows, meanwhile his eyes still look relatively proportional especially because his midface and face shape is wide.

You have no idea what you're talking about and don't know what actually fucked up ipd looks like. Ipd affects everything in your face, from face shape to especially midface. Literally your ENTIRE thread is just you picking out extreme differences which don't match their eye shape and distancing.

Besides girls are programmed to look past this shit.

I feel sorry for you, you have this life destroying combo of low IQ and stubbornness, arguing with you is like arguing with a demented old man on his final days. Gladly most people here on this thread displayed a minimum sense of rationality, unlike you.
First of all, what you said about Zac Efron is incredibly stupid. You said that his eye area looks proportional with retarded eyebrows because he has a "wide facial shape". Having a wide facial shape is DETRIMENTAL to a close set IPD, the less space you have between the outer corner of the eyes and the borders of the face, the better it is for someone with a narrow IPD. I honestly have no clue how you fail to grasp such a basic concept.
What you called "retarded eyebrows" on Zac Efron are actually a common eyebrow length for people with narrow IPD, because usually a narrow IPD comes along narrow orbitals, and the eyebrows tend to be centered on the upper part of the orbitals. People with wide IPD will most of the time have wide set eye brows, and people with narrow IPD will tend to have close set eyebrows.
Ryan Gosling nowadays is a good example of someone with similar eyebrow length to the "retarded eyebrows" I gave Zac. His eyebrows do not go much past the outer canthus of his eyes. He has a shit IPD and a shit ESRatio and YET girls find him attractive.

This girl has wide set eyes and super wide set eyebrows.

The thing is, the guys in the examples all have very deviant ESRatios and IPDs but still look great cause they have other features that balance it. Tyson Beckford has an IPD above 73mm and an ESRatio at 0.50-0.520 (measured from many and many pictures) and yet he has an attractive eye area.

Girls cannot "see past this" because they aren´t supernatural being you fool, they get tricked on a daily basis by muscles and successful plastic surgeries, just like men get tricked on a daily basis by make-up and shit. Every single feature and aspect of the face has a direct effect on the rest, the perception of IPD is directly affected by the features that surround the eye.
The distance between those two points is the same, but the perception of it will be totally diferent due the diference in surrounding elements. Girls will get tricked by that just like men, you retard.

If by now you still can´t see that you can have a fucked up eye spacing and still look good you are just too dumb and desperate to find one single easy reason to grasp why you look like shit instead of accepting that the reason you are not good looking is spread among many factors instead of a small single source like IPD.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 19036, FreakkForLife and 3 others
I feel sorry for you, you have this life destroying combo of low IQ and stubbornness, arguing with you is like arguing with a demented old man on his final days. Gladly most people here on this thread displayed a minimum sense of rationality, unlike you.
First of all, what you said about Zac Efron is incredibly stupid. You said that his eye area looks proportional with retarded eyebrows because he has a "wide facial shape". Having a wide facial shape is DETRIMENTAL to a close set IPD, the less space you have between the outer corner of the eyes and the borders of the face, the better it is for someone with a narrow IPD. I honestly have no clue how you fail to grasp such a basic concept.
What you called "retarded eyebrows" on Zac Efron are actually a common eyebrow length for people with narrow IPD, because usually a narrow IPD comes along narrow orbitals, and the eyebrows tend to be centered on the upper part of the orbitals. People with wide IPD will most of the time have wide set eye brows, and people with narrow IPD will tend to have close set eyebrows.
Ryan Gosling nowadays is a good example of someone with similar eyebrow length to the "retarded eyebrows" I gave Zac. His eyebrows do not go much past the outer canthus of his eyes. He has a shit IPD and a shit ESRatio and YET girls find him attractive.
View attachment 794452
View attachment 794458
The thing is, the guys in the examples all have very deviant ESRatios and IPDs but still look great cause they have other features that balance it. Tyson Beckford has an IPD above 73mm and an ESRatio at 0.50-0.520 (measured from many and many pictures) and yet he has an attractive eye area.
View attachment 794465
Girls cannot "see past this" because they aren´t supernatural being you fool, they get tricked on a daily basis by muscles and successful plastic surgeries, just like men get tricked on a daily basis by make-up and shit. Every single feature and aspect of the face has a direct effect on the rest, the perception of IPD is directly affected by the features that surround the eye.
The distance between those two points is the same, but the perception of it will be totally diferent due the diference in surrounding elements. Girls will get tricked by that just like men, you retard.
View attachment 794474
If by now you still can´t see that you can have a fucked up eye spacing and still look good you are just too dumb and desperate to find one single easy reason to grasp why you look like shit instead of accepting that the reason you are not good looking is spread among many factors instead of a small single source like IPD.
That's too personal
Wrong, because his actual ipd isn't bad but rather it's his es ratio that might be a bit less, needless to say people with wide faces will usually have more compacter faces (Just like zac efron) which give the perception of still a good midface and normal facial dimensions. Nobody argued you could have a shit es ratio because of both the bizygomatic being too wide or the ipd being actually close. This comes down more to actual face width and determining which one is causing the failo. I didn't say they looked proportional in the sense that it's ideal either, I just meant it as a way of saying that his eyes don't look noticably closer together because his actual ipd isn't bad and his midface is good.
Where do I even begin? This part is purely speculation because for me personally it doesn't reflect into irl and I see people with close set or wide set eyes with different eyebrow position all the time. You'd have to show me sources on actual eyebrow insertions around the orbitals.
Instead he literally looks retarded and only gets halo'd by his voice and the fact he's famous, this is literally like saying adam driver is attractive thus therefore a horseface isn't a failo, which it is. My sister literally started laughing when gosling got on tv because of how funny he looks.
Because wider set eyes are significantly less unattractive than having close set eyes. And blacks usually have wider set eyes so he's irrelevant.

Great another thing your retard ass couldn't understand. My point was never to argue that girls don't get tricked by things such as muscle or successful plastic surgeries, but the nature behind those is entirely different than thinking changing your fucking eyebrow shape is gonna make up for your fucked up eye positioning, which it won't. Since it doesn't fix your eye spacing to a degree where it's "fixed", rather it may help it a bit but it's nothing noticable for the guy with average eyebrow dimensions.
Btw, your example is flawed because you directly changed his actual bizygomatic breadth, rather than just letting your "eyebrowmaxxing do the work" thus admitting you're a fool yourself. In fact almost all of his weird look can be explained by his shit es ratio explained by his wide ass cheeks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
That means alot coming from a coping sissy cyclops
Wrong, because his actual ipd isn't bad but rather it's his es ratio that might be a bit less, needless to say people with wide faces will usually have more compacter faces (Just like zac efron) which give the perception of still a good midface and normal facial dimensions. Nobody argued you could have a shit es ratio because of both the bizygomatic being too wide or the ipd being actually close. This comes down more to actual face width and determining which one is causing the failo. I didn't say they looked proportional in the sense that it's ideal either, I just meant it as a way of saying that his eyes don't look noticably closer together because his actual ipd isn't bad and his midface is good.
Where do I even begin? This part is purely speculation because for me personally it doesn't reflect into irl and I see people with close set or wide set eyes with different eyebrow position all the time. You'd have to show me sources on actual eyebrow insertions around the orbitals.
Instead he literally looks retarded and only gets halo'd by his voice and the fact he's famous, this is literally like saying adam driver is attractive thus therefore a horseface isn't a failo, which it is. My sister literally started laughing when gosling got on tv because of how funny he looks.
Because wider set eyes are significantly less unattractive than having close set eyes. And blacks usually have wider set eyes so he's irrelevant.

Great another thing your retard ass couldn't understand. My point was never to argue that girls don't get tricked by things such as muscle or successful plastic surgeries, but the nature behind those is entirely different than thinking changing your fucking eyebrow shape is gonna make up for your fucked up eye positioning, which it won't. Since it doesn't fix your eye spacing to a degree where it's "fixed", rather it may help it a bit but it's nothing noticable for the guy with average eyebrow dimensions.
Btw, your example is flawed because you directly changed his actual bizygomatic breadth, rather than just letting your "eyebrowmaxxing do the work" thus admitting you're a braindead fucking retard who got skullfucked back when he was a kid and lost 30 iq points. In fact almost all of his weird look can be explained by his shit es ratio explained by his wide ass cheeks.

You're a fucking moron, and have no clue about facial dimensions. I wouldn't be surprised if you watched Astro sky and mike mew in your free time since you fit the exact same low intelligence characteristics. You should kill yourself for being this much of a braindead moron.
High iq but dn read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 794452
View attachment 794458
View attachment 794465
View attachment 794474
I'm in absolute shock after seeing your face, and realizing you don't even have a fucked up es ratio to begin with and only have very close set eyebrows which don't even make your actual eyes appear closer set. Since you still look normal when it comes to actual eye spacing.

This is not a looksmaxing forum @Senssei, why bother?

• +1
That's too personal

Btw, your example is flawed because you directly changed his actual bizygomatic breadth, rather than just letting your "eyebrowmaxxing do the work" thus admitting you're a fool yourself. In fact almost all of his weird look can be explained by his shit es ratio explained by his wide ass cheeks.

You not only are incredibly stubborn but you lost half the point of the thread. Its not only about eyebrows, but about the nose too.
If this doesn´t make it obvious, I won´t argue this with you anymore.
Those are asian rhinoplasty results, where they augmented and defined the nose bridge. Its obvious how much the perception of space between the eyes was affected, their eyes look considerably closer set on the afters.

Here is an example of make-up contouring. They made the nose more defined and the eyebrows closer set, and it changed completely the perception of her IPD. In the left picture her eyes look wide set and in the right picture her eyes look medium set despite her proportions being exactly the same between both pictures. If you can´t see how drastic the effect is when combing both nose and eyebrow techniques, you should check your doctor ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: 360°, FreakkForLife, Alexanderr and 9 others
Thank you, @Senssei. 🤝

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Senssei, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Most high IQ post on the site

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and nastynas