Any way to speed up bulking?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Gold
Bulking as a 6’2 lanklet is suifuel HOLY SHIT is there any way to speed up the process? (Without taking PED’s ofc because that’s obvious)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, wsada and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Not unless you want ugly stretch marks

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Nah I eat like 3-4k calories a day but gain weight painfully slow, at such a tall height and large frame it doesn’t really show: pain
if u want more hunger you can try periactin and/or levopraid

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Bulking as a 6’2 lanklet is suifuel HOLY SHIT is there any way to speed up the process? (Without taking PED’s ofc because that’s obvious)
First off you’re tall so fuck you.

And it’s so easy just fucking eat more.
If you’re 6,2 you will look bigger and sizemog people anyway will less muscle.

Also “without taking PEDs” the process of bulking is still the same fag. On or off gear

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and CarrotMaxxer
how to gain majority muscle though? Eating more will just make me more fat in the long run.
How would it make you fat in the long run? You know if you did get fat/putting too much fat on; you can just stop eating as much, Are you retarded?

Nah I eat like 3-4k calories a day but gain weight painfully slow, at such a tall height and large frame it doesn’t really show: pain
“I wonder why im not seeing results eating 3,000 calories at 6,2”
Holy shit.

6,2 isn’t that tall either, some of my favourite bodybuilders/ physiques are 6,2. It’s a perfect height for getting a mogger physique.

And you don’t have a large frame if you’re eating 3,000. And in general trying to bulk. You’re 100% a framecel.

Now react to all my posts please 🙏 🙏🙏

How would it make you fat in the long run? You know if you did get fat/putting too much fat on; you can just stop eating as much, Are you retarded?
Holy shit.
3-4k, learn to read.
First off you’re tall so fuck you.

And it’s so easy just fucking eat more.
If you’re 6,2 you will look bigger and sizemog people anyway will less muscle.

Also “without taking PEDs” the process of bulking is still the same fag. On or off gear
6,2 isn’t that tall either, some of my favourite bodybuilders/ physiques are 6,2. It’s a perfect height for getting a mogger physique.

And you don’t have a large frame if you’re eating 3,000. And in general trying to bulk. You’re 100% a framecel.

Now react to all my posts please 🙏 🙏🙏
I said 3-4k you sped, learn to read. Also you literally said that I shouldn’t eat too much past 3k if I don’t wanna gain too much fat, and now you’re telling me that I don’t have a large frame eating 3k calories 😂

I don’t think you know what constitutes a large frame, it’s combination of height and bone structure. And you’re fucking retarded if you think 6’2 isn’t that tall, get off forum for a while and walk outside, tell me how many 6’2+ people you see, then you can come back and spew ur bs.

3-4k, learn to read.

I said 3-4k you sped, learn to read. Also you literally said that I shouldn’t eat too much past 3k if I don’t wanna gain too much fat, and now you’re telling me that I don’t have a large frame eating 3k calories 😂

I don’t think you know what constitutes a large frame, it’s combination of height and bone structure. And you’re fucking retarded if you think 6’2 isn’t that tall, get off forum for a while and walk outside, tell me how many 6’2+ people you see, then you can come back and spew ur bs.
Learn how to fucking read.
Where did I say you will get fat eating more than 3k calories? I said to bulk you need to eat, eat, eat and eat more. If you DO get fat, or gain too much (WHICH IS UNLIKELY BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO STRUGGLE TO EAT ABOVE 3k CALORIES 😂😂). You can also stop eating as much, and maybe do a mini cut.

1. 6,2 is not that tall.
You misunderstand what I say by “not that tall”. I’m not talking about location and comparing to average heights. (Because even then 6,2 is not that tall but that’s irrelevant to the discussion).
I’m talking about in terms of getting bigger and putting on size lol.

2. Taller guys have it easier in the gym, taller guys will always look better when gymaxxed, will always have an easier time actually looking bigger when less size. It’s a win win.

3. You’re clearly a framelet, what’s your bidelt? And I’ve seen plenty of 6,2 guys with dogshit frames that make them look tiny, e.g YOU.

When I was bulking I'd smoke weed, it would make me clear the entire kitchen from how hungry you get. Dominos is also a good way to get in a ton of calories and easy to get down but it's not healthy so not worth it in the long term.

This is first dirty bulk so not too concerned about heath rn, but thanks for the advice

Learn how to fucking read.
Where did I say you will get fat eating more than 3k calories? I said to bulk you need to eat, eat, eat and eat more. If you DO get fat, or gain too much (WHICH IS UNLIKELY BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO STRUGGLE TO EAT ABOVE 3k CALORIES 😂😂). You can also stop eating as much, and maybe do a mini cut.

1. 6,2 is not that tall.
You misunderstand what I say by “not that tall”. I’m not talking about location and comparing to average heights. (Because even then 6,2 is not that tall but that’s irrelevant to the discussion).
I’m talking about in terms of getting bigger and putting on size lol.

2. Taller guys have it easier in the gym, taller guys will always look better when gymaxxed, will always have an easier time actually looking bigger when less size. It’s a win win.

3. You’re clearly a framelet, what’s your bidelt? And I’ve seen plenty of 6,2 guys with dogshit frames that make them look tiny, e.g YOU.
Always short dude complaining that 6’2+ isn’t that tall lol, never seen a legit 6’2+ say the same thing, hard projection

Also how is 6’2 not that tall for putting on size, are you autistic ? It will literally take you years and even then at peak natty potential you won’t look that big, usually will have to go to the the dark side

Also point 2 is absolute dogshit, taller guys don’t at all have it easier in the gym, not sure why are you trying to speak from our perspective. And no they won’t always look better when gymmaxxed, usually 5’10-6ft is the perfect gym max height (taller meaning 6’2+). Unless that guy looks like Arnold it’s not (and how many guys you see that look like Arnold).

3- Ok and what’s your point? Who cares about being a frame gigamogger anyway if you’re aesthetics are dog shit

Always short dude complaining that 6’2+ isn’t that tall lol, never seen a legit 6’2+ say the same thing, hard projection

Also how is 6’2 not that tall for putting on size, are you autistic ? It will literally take you years and even then at peak natty potential you won’t look that big, usually will have to go to the the dark side

Also point 2 is absolute dogshit, taller guys don’t at all have it easier in the gym, not sure why are you trying to speak from our perspective. And no they won’t always look better when gymmaxxed, usually 5’10-6ft is the perfect gym max height (taller meaning 6’2+). Unless that guy looks like Arnold it’s not (and how many guys you see that look like Arnold).

3- Ok and what’s your point? Who cares about being a frame gigamogger anyway if you’re aesthetics are dog shit
I’m 5,11. And I’m average height so I see dudes 6,2 all the time.

It takes YEARS for EVERYONE. You don’t know anything about the gym lol. Jfl at you using “dark side” unaware that steroids are extremely common.

Taller guys have it easier in the gym because they are literally bigger by default, they will also look bigger then a shorter guy with 40lbs more muscle.

5.10-6ft is ideal for bodybuilding, the SPORT, if you’re competing, and that’s for like open lmao.

Classic is full of guys like 6,2. Or claimed to be.

Also again some of my favourite physiques are guys around 6,2 = CALUM VON MOGER.

“Who cares about being a frame mogger if your aesthetics are shit” what does this even mean lmao. What are you talking about

Also Arnold is like 5.11 lol.

I’m 5,11. And I’m average height so I see dudes 6,2 all the time.

It takes YEARS for EVERYONE. You don’t know anything about the gym lol. Jfl at you using “dark side” unaware that steroids are extremely common.

Taller guys have it easier in the gym because they are literally bigger by default, they will also look bigger then a shorter guy with 40lbs more muscle.

5.10-6ft is ideal for bodybuilding, the SPORT, if you’re competing, and that’s for like open lmao.

Classic is full of guys like 6,2. Or claimed to be.

Also again some of my favourite physiques are guys around 6,2 = CALUM VON MOGER.

“Who cares about being a frame mogger if your aesthetics are shit” what does this even mean lmao. What are you talking about
1. Statistically, top 3.9%, so you’re literally arguing against statistics lmao, that’s obviously rare. Of course if there are billions of men on this planet you will likely see a lot over 6’2 that doesn’t change jack shit.

2. Objectively it takes longer for taller people, this is just common sense. Steroids are known as the dark side because you lose your natty status. I never said they weren’t common.

3. Yea they look bigger but again, opportunity cost is way higher for taller dudes in the gym in terms of effort in literally everything, eating and training. It’s harder for taller dudes to gain mass and perform better on majority lifts (if frame is lanklet). You literally are proving you know Jack shit about anything idk why you are commenting lmao.

4. Even for aesthetics it’s more ideal

5. Just appeal to personal preference lol

6. Like for example Clint walker is a frame mogger but aesthetically he looks like shit. But again you need to learn to read it’s literally English my guy

never bulk tf? if you have wide shoulders and good face and height, you should never bulk

big tip, if you cook hella rice then put the cooked rice with a drink of your liking into a blender and drink that with every meal you will gain more and youll gain it faster. now mark me as solved

1. Statistically, top 3.9%, so you’re literally arguing against statistics lmao, that’s obviously rare. Of course if there are billions of men on this planet you will likely see a lot over 6’2 that doesn’t change jack shit.

2. Objectively it takes longer for taller people, this is just common sense. Steroids are known as the dark side because you lose your natty status. I never said they weren’t common.

3. Yea they look bigger but again, opportunity cost is way higher for taller dudes in the gym in terms of effort in literally everything, eating and training. It’s harder for taller dudes to gain mass and perform better on majority lifts (if frame is lanklet). You literally are proving you know Jack shit about anything idk why you are commenting lmao.

4. Even for aesthetics it’s more ideal

5. Just appeal to personal preference lol

6. Like for example Clint walker is a frame mogger but aesthetically he looks like shit. But again you need to learn to read it’s literally English my guy
I don’t know anything? Fuck you post physique you fucking framelet

Eat more.
But keep in mind that for aesthetic you should be doing a lean bulk, that means you should be gaining like 1kg - month to "minimize" the amount of fat or gaining together with muscle.

• +1
Eat like a fat fucking pig and also eat high cal food and blend food and drink that shit

• +1