Any ways to get thicker hair?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken
Except perm because i´m getting it soon.

I have naturally very thin and fine hair so it would be nice to know if i could get any thicker hair than this without the help of a perm. I´m currently using salt spray and molding glay to style my hair but it´s obviously still below average in thickness or waviness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, nigkook, plukee and 1 other person
bump

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
bruh can't take u seriously

pretty much no, just eat healthy foods with fats and protein and that will max it out and make it nicer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and LooksThinker
i’m being serious rn u should go on oral minox

better hair, better lashes, better brows
darker hair possibly also

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and LooksThinker
bruh can't take u seriously

pretty much no, just eat healthy foods with fats and protein and that will max it out and make it nicer
This is .org so there is obviously gonna be people who know about stuff like this more than you

why not normal one?
topical will not give you hair gains everywhere.
oral will give better scalp, brows lashes etc without destroying ur collagen and is side effect free
i’ve made many threads on it w result pics

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
This is .org so there is obviously gonna be people who know about stuff like this more than you
u can't change ur hair follicle texture, there are no wizards here buddy boyo. Only thing u can do is fraud it to look thicker

also minox doesn't make ur hair thicker

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 60224, EvangelicalRapist and 1 other person
thats what i was obviously asking jfl
then make it clear baby.

All of hair products are destroying ur hair, especially jew salt spray, biggest scam of 2020's

Just do paste or powder, ur not gonna get it thicker than that

Maybe mousse

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and EvangelicalRapist
It's genetics

• +1
topical will not give you hair gains everywhere.
oral will give better scalp, brows lashes etc without destroying ur collagen and is side effect free
i’ve made many threads on it w result pics
where do you buy ur minox ? And how much mg ?

• So Sad
where do you buy ur minox ? And how much mg ?

link to the one i used is in the eyebrow thread and so is the method

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
its genetics, just drink a lot of water. you cant do much

• +1
excluding the chance of developing heart problems jfl
ur not gonna get heart problems from a singular drop of minox u high inhib grey

Except perm because i´m getting it soon.
View attachment 2714073View attachment 2714080View attachment 2714082
I have naturally very thin and fine hair so it would be nice to know if i could get any thicker hair than this without the help of a perm. I´m currently using salt spray and molding glay to style my hair but it´s obviously still below average in thickness or waviness.
Reduce shampooing frequency and use leave in conditioner

I guarantee you your hair will look fuller and thicker.

• +1
Reduce shampooing frequency and use leave in conditioner

I guarantee you your hair will look fuller and thicker.
I now wash my hair with vinegar only and my hair is wavier than ever before

That other pic is my hair few months ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and Mewton
Never looked into it but there must be some products for that

• +1
i’m being serious rn u should go on oral minox

better hair, better lashes, better brows
darker hair possibly also
Is there any side effects? Does collagen production get worse or is that just normal minox?

Impossible. Just try to cope with it.

• So Sad
Ah the wise looksthinker.

I think getting a wavy perm is a very underrated softmaxx I remember seeing a morphed picture of Robert pattinson with a wavy perm and in my opinion it did actually suit him a lot so this will give you a point in looks.

And if you wanna keep it wavy just eat well don’t use shampoo and you’ll be good

• +1
Ah the wise looksthinker.

I think getting a wavy perm is a very underrated softmaxx I remember seeing a morphed picture of Robert pattinson with a wavy perm and in my opinion it did actually suit him a lot so this will give you a point in looks.

And if you wanna keep it wavy just eat well don’t use shampoo and you’ll be good

My hair was today this wavy after styling so could it be possible that i can transform my hair to wavy without even perm?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
View attachment 2715674
My hair was today this wavy after styling so could it be possible that i can transform my hair to wavy without even perm?
Is possible but very temporary i mean if you use shampoo youll go all the way back to square 1 but that’s still decent if using just vinegar

• +1
Is possible but very temporary i mean if you use shampoo youll go all the way back to square 1 but that’s still decent if using just vinegar
I use vinegar to was my hair and salt spray and glay to style it but if i get a perm it´s all or nothing. And thats because i´m then forced to get a wavy perm every few months because the perm will destroy any natural curls what i have.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I use vinegar to was my hair and salt spray and glay to style it but if i get a perm it´s all or nothing. And thats because i´m then forced to get a wavy perm every few months because the perm will destroy any natural curls what i have.
I think there comes a point where if you get a wavy perm for a couple months youll still have some texture and youll be good. My cousin got a perm and his hair is wavy still

• +1
Is there any side effects? Does collagen production get worse or is that just normal minox?
collagen remained the same. alxohol topical use usually fucks collagen so when taken orally it won’t be effected.
i has 0 sides. i took topical minox orally. i made a thread on why it’s safe to do and also results post from 6 month use

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and plukee
collagen remained the same. alxohol topical use usually fucks collagen so when taken orally it won’t be effected.
i has 0 sides. i took topical minox orally. i made a thread on why it’s safe to do and also results post from 6 month use
I might start it soon then.

IMG 7365

This one good?

Topikk or whatever it’s called, rosemary oil, ordinary hair serum, minoxidil and protein hair treatments

• +1
Reactions: yanesirokk and LooksThinker
you already mog

Nice hair texture, you'll definitely benefit from leave in conditioner since you have a lot of stray hair.

Is this type of conditioner good?

stop shampooing biggest looksmax for me

• +1
Reactions: Axii and LooksThinker
I might start it soon then.

View attachment 2715689
This one good?

the product i use should be linked in eyebrow thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and LooksThinker

the product i use should be linked in eyebrow thread