Any widely accepted softmaxxing techniques?

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Its hard to find anything here, someone will swear by something, then call it cope months later. People will swear by something else, even though it has given them no results personally.

I have no idea what I should actually be doing.
I have mewed for about 2 years now, haven't had results. But it pulls the area behind my chin up, so ill keep doing it anyways.

While chewing has made a difference, its only on my right side. I try to exclusively chew on the left side to try to get it to catch up, but the left stays the same, and the right grows more.

Castor oil on eyebrows has not done shit, they have become even thinner in the past year.

Theres a number of other things I plan to try, and have already tried, but I keep wasting money on shit that does not work.

Are surgeries/transplants really the only way to go?

Gym+grooming.
Perhaps fashion.
That's bout it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
10-12% bodyfat
moderate muscle mass in the right places (delts, chest, lats, glutes, abs, calves)
a moderate tan with carotenoid foods in ur diet +astaxanthin
dying eyebrows if they are light colored or sparse
skincare routine
Finasteride for hairloss

if you havent been doing dedicated hardmewing then you wont yeild good results. LIke actually fucking think about it for a moment. You are ugly because of mouth breathing, bad posture, bad tongue posture, etc all your sad life and then you expect to get results from simply raising ur tongue and applying no pressure to pallate you fucking entitled little bitch. IF YOU ARENT VIOLENTLY PUSHING TONGUE UP 24/7 HOW TF WILL YOU TURN FROM INCEL TO CHAD??? YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE WORK AND SUFFER BEFORE YOU CAN GIT GUD RESULTS. retard

if you havent been doing dedicated hardmewing then you wont yeild good results. LIke actually fucking think about it for a moment. You are ugly because of mouth breathing, bad posture, bad tongue posture, etc all your sad life and then you expect to get results from simply raising ur tongue and applying no pressure to pallate you fucking entitled little bitch. IF YOU ARENT VIOLENTLY PUSHING TONGUE UP 24/7 HOW TF WILL YOU TURN FROM INCEL TO CHAD??? YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE WORK AND SUFFER BEFORE YOU CAN GIT GUD RESULTS. retard
even if you would rotate maxilla, soft tissue wont change and suddenly you have gummy smile

Eyebrow maxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Gebirgscel
Eyebrow,Hair,Skin,Teeth,
Gym obviously.
Shower maxxing
Thats about it.
Some people might call you out for eyebrow though

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
People that say gymmaxx is cope literally only live in their basement and on incel forums. Skin care is of high tier importance. Grooming is sort of important. Chad can slay while wearing their cum stained smelly t shirt, but you're not chad, so mind your clothes and your style. And while being called cope, game is the maxx, learning how to act when you get a ioi, not being afraid to talk to girls and understanding social dynamics is really fucking important.

Getting lean and gymcelling is of such importance that many normies transform their lives just by doing this, there are entire forums and ways of thinking dedicated to masturbating over how beneficial lifting and weight loss is, there are hundreds edit millions of people who dream of this simple thing and never obtain it.

Last edited:
I dont mouth breathe, posture is completely fine. I did hard mewing at the beginning of the year for some time. But even if it works, what is the point if my maxilla is not recessed, chin is good, jaw is acceptable (good from the front)

Softmaxxing just wastes time and is miserable

You’re basically trading years of time and thinking to receive zero visible results

- Skincare.
- Gym.
- Dying your eyebrows darker if they’re blonde.