Any1 else fall for the “never go on .org” propaganda back in December

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PRR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
734
Reputation
810
I’m obv newgen not gna be one of them niggad claiming a .net account from years ago, but niggas used to always say “never go on .org bro” and I regret not joining earlier

JFL at my existence bro I used to try and fucking looksMax from TikTok :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutistKhan, Heaver, africel and 2 others
I’m obv newgen not gna be one of them niggad claiming a .net account from years ago, but niggas used to always say “never go on .org bro” and I regret not joining earlier

JFL at my existence bro I used to try and fucking looksMax from TikTok :lul:
Ye they be talking abt it like some satan shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutistKhan, Heaver, holybrutal and 2 others
Ye they be talking abt it like some satan shit
Ik bro, I deadass used to think I’d get like doxxed or just kms cos of niggas raping me
tbf org makes you nd asf

its a tradeoff
I was prolly the same level of adhd I am now tbh so its fine, saying that I fucking started teaching my IRL’s about erda so yeah tbh :lul:
lmao and when i joined i thought i was part of some elitest group.
And it’s just mainstream as fuck LMAO how many users do u think are on this shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and AutistKhan
Yes a big one but pp were exxagerating it tm
Ong nigga it’s just made me start using slurs when I’m talking casually tbh
i think most people arent even actually nd here though just been conditioned to be.
yh tbh I know a few irl who got suspiciously more autistic since their join date :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky and ilikefish
I’m obv newgen not gna be one of them niggad claiming a .net account from years ago, but niggas used to always say “never go on .org bro” and I regret not joining earlier

JFL at my existence bro I used to try and fucking looksMax from TikTok :lul:
same except i obviously joined late
 

Similar threads

Verdams mum
Replies
6
Views
41
Punjabi Waffen
Punjabi Waffen
mendeds
Replies
2
Views
25
mendeds
mendeds
hopingforluck
Replies
1
Views
31
hopingforluck
hopingforluck
Heartache
Replies
24
Views
132
Heartache
Heartache
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
20
Views
85
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666

Users who are viewing this thread

  • I will ASCEND Jacky
Back
Top