Any1 else wanna ER cos they realised how vital GCSEs are?

zipzam

zipzam

Bronze
Resitting GCSEs cos I wasn’t attending school due to extreme depression.

Didn’t think GCSEs were that necessary until two classmates gave me a reality check few days ago, even low paying jobs ask for GCSEs.

I didn’t try to study until then, school was a youth club to me, that’s the whole point of school, no? They expect me to know my destiny at 17?

always said I wanted to get an electrician apprenticeship cos I thought you didn’t need GCSEs for it; turns out there are 1000s of ppl applying for the same apprenticeship that have way more qualifications than me.

It’s less than a month till exam.

I’m pretty low inhib so I just shouted that I wanted to commit homicide and suicide cos I realised how low on the pecking order I am and I’m trying to drag someone down with me. Couldn’t give af.

I really want to hurt someone bad, I threw a chair in class cos I felt so depressed.

Haven’t even got a partner yet which is basically my only goal in life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, Hueless, Crusile and 11 others
bro you good?

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Leviathin, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
I didn’t have to sit mine cause of covid. Sucks to be u mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, midlatinocel and House Lannister
Fuck no. Looksmaxxing is useless for my situation.

My plans just walk in a good college and either stab or acid attack some1
R u intoxicated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
How old are you? When did you fail your GCSEs?

I got all 5’s in my gcse’s nothing special can relate

Didn’t think GCSEs were that necessary until two classmates gave me a reality check few days ago, even low paying jobs ask for GCSEs.

I didn’t try to study until then, school was a youth club to me, that’s the whole point of school, no? They expect me to know my destiny at 17?

always said I wanted to get an electrician apprenticeship cos I thought you didn’t need GCSEs for it; turns out there are 1000s of ppl applying for the same apprenticeship that have way more qualifications than me.

I’m pretty low inhib so I just shouted that I wanted to commit homicide and suicide cos I realised how low on the pecking order I am and I’m trying to drag someone down with me. Couldn’t give af.

I really want to hurt someone bad, I threw a chair in class cos I felt so depressed.

fuck im y11 too im scared for gcse what werebu grades in mocks

Last year, I got ungraded cos I wasn’t in due to mental health
You have a month till your exams? Study ASAP, I’m a complete retard and only studied for the last month before the exams and I passed despite being predicted shit results cos I was lazy in school.
I forget got all As in my a levels tho 😎
Same jfl, I realised I couldn’t be as lazy in college as I was in school

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
You have a month till your exams? Study ASAP, I’m a complete retard and only studied for the last month before the exams and I passed despite being predicted shit results cos I was lazy in school.

I will but if I fail, someone’s coming down with me.

Brutal. Having no GCSEs means ur fucked tbh, it’s the stepping stone to things like a levels, btecs, apprenticeships. I dropped out of sixth form the other month and now I’m doing an apprenticeship in September, only got in because I have GCSEs. Take some Ritalin and get to studying.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Manletmachine
Brutal. Having no GCSEs means ur fucked tbh, it’s the stepping stone to things like a levels, btecs, apprenticeships. I dropped out of sixth form the other month and now I’m doing an apprenticeship in September, only got in because I have GCSEs. Take some Ritalin and get to studying.
How do I get access to that

Mods ? @TRUE_CEL this looks serious

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Get diagnosed with add Ritalin will help a lot
Tried that twice but they said that it’s just my autism so nothing I do will work

I rarely drink coffee so I might just OD and that and cram everything in

cos I realised how low on the pecking order I am and I’m trying to drag someone down with me. Couldn’t give af.

I really want to hurt someone bad, I threw a chair in class
I can't stand people like u, annoying af

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and optimisticzoomer
You can get ritalin illegally and easily

what's your race?

legit deserved. Imagina being lucky enough to be born in a cpountry like usa or uk where there are the best universitities and dont study in high school. I didnt gave shit to high school in my country because university dont ask for the grades, then when i tried to apply to study in the uk i discovered i couldnt because my grades of the hs would be taken into account.

I don’t know what any of that shit means in that text vomit you spewed. You need to get your ass into college and get a degree in electrical engineering, or go into the airforce and be an electrician there, so you don’t rot and grow out of your schitzo incel phase.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, thereallegend, N1666 and 1 other person
I don’t know what any of that shit means in that text vomit you spewed. You need to get your ass into college and get a degree in electrical engineering, or go into the airforce and be an electrician there, so you don’t rot and grow out of your schitzo incel phase.
How is he going to do engineering in a university with no high school education?

You realise electrical and electrical engineering are comply different things right?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and N1666
How is he going to do engineering in a university with no high school education?

You realise electrical and electrical engineering are comply different things right?
Yes

Get off this site, sit your ass down and study.

At GCSE level you can pretty much just memorise the CGP guides and get grade 9, that's what I did

• +1
Reactions: N1666
legit deserved. Imagina being lucky enough to be born in a cpountry like usa or uk where there are the best universitities and dont study in high school. I didnt gave shit to high school in my country because university dont ask for the grades, then when i tried to apply to study in the uk i discovered i couldnt because my grades of the hs would be taken into account.
You don’t know shit. You only see this from your third world country perspective.

You ignore things about “mental health issues” and “feeling stuck in a capitalistic world”, all you see is “spoilt brat that didn’t study , all deserved” as if everyone cares about uni and knows what career they want in life.

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 24278
honestly fucking over for you ‘I thought gcses were pointless’
how did you expect to go on to college or A level, let alone an electrician apprenticeship, and you cant even show that you know how to read or write?
dumb fucking 17 year old jfl. to think I was like you just 6 years ago.

honestly fucking over for you ‘I thought gcses were pointless’
how did you expect to go on to college or A level, let alone an electrician apprenticeship, and you cant even show that you know how to read or write?
dumb fucking 17 year old jfl. to think I was like you just 6 years ago.
Cos it’s been said a lot that jobs care about experience, not qualifications

Cos it’s been said a lot that jobs care about experience, not qualifications
yeah thats true. but that doesnt make qualifications useless.

seen as you think experience counts more, I guess youve been building up experience instead of studying? no of course not, because you are an idiot.

yeah thats true. but that doesnt make qualifications useless.

seen as you think experience counts more, I guess youve been building up experience instead of studying? no of course not, because you are an idiot.
I work at McDonald’s and I do work exp, shows I’m hard working and independent

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
You don’t know shit. You only see this from your third world country perspective.

You ignore things about “mental health issues” and “feeling stuck in a capitalistic world”, all you see is “spoilt brat that didn’t study , all deserved” as if everyone cares about uni and knows what career they want in life.
spoil brat? i dont think that lol, i mean u just made dumb decisions

this isnt your blog faggot, also idk what those are but given you live in us its probably some joke exam that is still somehow difficult to you retard us students who watch hs football games and worship niggers during entire education period

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
this isnt your blog faggot, also idk what those are but given you live in us its probably some joke exam that is still somehow difficult to you retard us students who watch hs football games and worship niggers during entire education period
It’s uk

GCSEs be like what is the area of a rectangle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 18879
teachers are fucking scum for hyping up the difficulty of GCSE's, was so anxious and going mental cus of the fear of failing them, only to find out they are piss easy and designed for mongs. i was in the second lowest set for maths btw and passed

for what it's worth if you just wanna wagemax GCSE's are worthless as employers never check them only needed for goign to a good university and ofc a levels and even then u can do level 3 btec max and that's enough to get into some random top 50 university

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932