Any1 else wanna ER cos they realised how vital GCSEs are?

teachers are fucking scum for hyping up the difficulty of GCSE's, was so anxious and going mental cus of the fear of failing them, only to find out they are piss easy and designed for mongs. i was in the second lowest set for maths btw and passed

for what it's worth if you just wanna wagemax GCSE's are worthless as employers never check them only needed for goign to a good university and ofc a levels and even then u can do level 3 btec max and that's enough to get into some random top 50 university
is that morph of gandys actual frame?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
god im such a silly dumb motherfucking MOUSE teehee

Gcse's Is the easiest shit in the world. Its easy for avg iq niggas and hard for retards, its meant to cull out the retards so the avg iq's and above can move on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and N1666
NO GCSES
NO A LEVELS
SHITTY WORTHLESS DEGREE
IT'S OVERRRRR
Parents failed to do their job and guide us.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hueless and SecularIslamist
Gcse's Is the easiest shit in the world. Its easy for avg iq niggas and hard for retards, its meant to cull out the retards so the avg iq's and above can move on.
Guess I'm 90 IQ, i got filtered but didn't study at all.

pathetic subhuman

They are easy as fuck I had legit 10% attendance in final year and passed them all!

• +1
Reactions: N1666
They are easy as fuck I had legit 10% attendance in final year and passed them all!
You just have good memory.

Gonna OD on coffee and cram this one.

Kill yourself
I'm 17 too and already got accepted into my target college

hope you look forward to rotting for the rest of your life, because you don't have the balls to kill anyone :ROFLMAO:

I'm 17 too and already got accepted into my target college

hope you look forward to rotting for the rest of your life, because you don't have the balls to kill anyone :ROFLMAO:

You’re just a broken little boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 27932 and GrowthReaper
Hahahahahahah thus is so funny

Resitting GCSEs cos I wasn’t attending school due to extreme depression.

Didn’t think GCSEs were that necessary until two classmates gave me a reality check few days ago, even low paying jobs ask for GCSEs.

I didn’t try to study until then, school was a youth club to me, that’s the whole point of school, no? They expect me to know my destiny at 17?

always said I wanted to get an electrician apprenticeship cos I thought you didn’t need GCSEs for it; turns out there are 1000s of ppl applying for the same apprenticeship that have way more qualifications than me.

It’s less than a month till exam.

I’m pretty low inhib so I just shouted that I wanted to commit homicide and suicide cos I realised how low on the pecking order I am and I’m trying to drag someone down with me. Couldn’t give af.

I really want to hurt someone bad, I threw a chair in class cos I felt so depressed.

Haven’t even got a partner yet which is basically my only goal in life.
Bro I got all 9s and I revised a month before just go mental on the past papers.

Bro I got all 9s and I revised a month before just go mental on the past papers.
no fucking way u got all 9s, give proof.

I’m doing all past papers now.

Do you drink coffee?

Guess I'm 90 IQ, i got filtered but didn't study at all.
Shouldve studied. I studied a month prior and i had 9 subjects. All top to bottom, its not that hard

Shouldve studied. I studied a month prior and i had 9 subjects. All top to bottom, its not that hard
wouldnt be suprised if most forum users got good grades in there gcses autism central

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
no fucking way u got all 9s, give proof.

I’m doing all past papers now.

Do you drink coffee?
Coffee obviously can help as a stimulant when studying but main thing is you have to switch off all distractions and be laser focused . I am literally 17 as well but doing a-level. Ideally i shouldn't be on .org and gonna leave today until end of june. Just be focused my guy and just grind the out and you will at least fucking pass even a downie can pass GCSEs. Just work everyday until you feel suicidal no joke and if you are meant to do good you will do good leave the rest to destiny and fate. If you flop after giving every ounce of your soul then it just wasnt meant to be.

• +1
Reactions: zipzam
it was easy and im low iq
You ain’t low iq
Coffee obviously can help as a stimulant when studying but main thing is you have to switch off all distractions and be laser focused . I am literally 17 as well but doing a-level. Ideally i shouldn't be on .org and gonna leave today until end of june. Just be focused my guy and just grind the out and you will at least fucking pass even a downie can pass GCSEs. Just work everyday until you feel suicidal no joke and if you are meant to do good you will do good leave the rest to destiny and fate. If you flop after giving every ounce of your soul then it just wasnt meant to be.
thanks man, I’m think I’m gonna leave today too.

• +1
Reactions: sigmasss
3 weeks left :feelsokman:

NO GCSES
NO A LEVELS
SHITTY WORTHLESS DEGREE
IT'S OVERRRRR
Parents failed to do their job and guide us.
How did you get a degree w/o GCSE or any post-16 certificate?

I was a lazy shit at school and didn't study a single day for GCSEs and still got C's.

I was always 'smart' but as soon as I saw myself excelling Id voluntarily put myself back as all my friends were in a dumber class.

I was a lazy shit at school and didn't study a single day for GCSEs and still got C's.

I was always 'smart' but as soon as I saw myself excelling Id voluntarily put myself back as all my friends were in a dumber class.
Damn, the closest thing to that was when i moved myself one english group down because the highest group was boring

How did you get a degree w/o GCSE or any post-16 certificate?
BTEC, yes i know...
Just scraped by in college/,uni. Could write massive wall of text on all the things that resulted in me going down this path but what's the point? What's done is done regardless of how many times i was wronged by people and life in general. There is no justice in this world.
I've come to accept it, my parents lived poor their entire life and their parents and so on, i too will die poor. Poverty is a curse on this family.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and SecularIslamist
lol i have mine in a few weeks

BTEC, yes i know...
Just scraped by in college/,uni. Could write massive wall of text on all the things that resulted in me going down this path but what's the point? What's done is done regardless of how many times i was wronged by people and life in general. There is no justice in this world.
I've come to accept it, my parents lived poor their entire life and their parents and so on, i too will die poor. Poverty is a curse on this family.
I was poor af as well. I grew up w/o internet til I was 18 JFL.

Pakistani and Bengalis in the UK are the least achieving educationally and therefore economically. But we tend to be more appreciative of money and smarter in my experience. Lots of whiteys I work with spend so much money on alcohol, travel and other consoomer goods. Some of them gamble as well. I see many 'poor' Bengalis getting on the property ladder despite working as a naan bread maker. Also a lot of us working under the radar while claiming benefits so even better 😜

“feeling stuck in a capitalistic world”,
Truly he doesn't understand you first worlders. Your nation has been psy-oped, mentally raped and driven mentally deranged by the jews. In absolutely every fucking sense your life in america or first world could be fucked up, ruined, endangered, your food poisoned, your body and mind poisoned, they have found a way. Truly, congratulations you haven't 1) been murdered, 2) murdered someone or yourself, you truly are a mentally sick and deranged nation. Maybe jews deserve to win after all. None of you can even grasp what is normal and what is healthy and what is good, a man must unveil several layers of delusion in a western man before he ever sees rationality and contempt

• +1
Reactions: zipzam
it was easy and im low iq
27932 3

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 27932 and Hueless