Anybody else Has Heliophobia?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Posts
10,287
Reputation
11,474
Heliophobia=Scared of sun and Light in general

I never shine a single light into my room.
Curtains were closed since 1992,always block everything.Never turn room lights on
I am always walking in the shadow instead of sun outside,Sometimes not even going out because of sun shining.
When Its night and Im showering.
I shower in the dark jfl,Completely dark.Cant see anything
At the dinner table,I never turn the light on and eat in the dark.My parents ask me whats wrong with me
I fucking hate light.
I cant go outside right now Because the sun is shining heavy.
Im rotting in my bed like a degenerate.
I fucking Hate light😡🐨
What a disease I am
 
What’s your skin look like
 
In complete darkness you can say you are gigachad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
What’s your skin look like
185FEBE0 796F 41C5 9ED6 284AC91DC558
 

Similar threads

cursedbybones
Replies
7
Views
33
dreamz
dreamz
ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
33
code80
code80
arthurfish
Replies
3
Views
41
arthurfish
arthurfish
price.
Replies
2
Views
35
jp212
jp212
jnxy
Replies
26
Views
185
cjciscope
cjciscope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top