Anybody else only feel motivated to get girls later in life?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
I'm 20 now and suddenly I have this urge to get a girlfriend I still looked good when I was like 16-18 but didnt feel the need to get a girlfriend or even sex lol its weird. Is it just puberty or

Low T

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
last year i was like that too
rn idgaf tbh

41 checking in

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Deusmaximus
25 year old dude.

Only reason I want to ascend is to fuck foids and cuck their boyfriends.

My love for women is gone. I actually hate them. I just wanna fuck them and live life after looksmaxxxing hard.

I might write a book later in life about my journey and help men ascend.
41 checking in
Hows life been bro?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, PrisonMike and GrayEyedBarrett
Wanted to be a playa since I was 3.

• JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
yeah idc at the moment just working towards my goals and copes so hopefully i can slay and wont need a gf just need to try to fitnessmodelmax and hopefully cuck normies in the future. I’m in puberty still somehow at 20 so it’s a joke. Just gonna wait till im done.

• Woah
I was like that throughout the end of high school into college. Didn't really care for girls. But I'm currently still in college, I crave female validation so much recently. I used to be really hypergamous, but this past year I've been pretty desperate. I still won't fuck a sub-5 though tbh jfl.

• +1
i think if you don't do it now you won't do it when you're older. why even wait?

• Love it
i think if you don't do it now you won't do it when you're older. why even wait?
That's what I'm saying I had no subconscious urge, I liked validation but had no wish to get a girlfriend. Then again I am only 20 and getting it for a while so could be normal

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy