Anybody else remember that video of FaZe Lacy jerking off on a couch?

BecomingX

BecomingX

Bronze
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
272
Reputation
288
I SWEAR I'm not crazy. That shit was making the rounds on instagram with like 30k likes. It was from the perspective of someone else in the room and Lacy was just jerking off with some toy or some shit. Adin Ross was allegedly in the room too and made him do that shit. Wasn't AI either. Shit is maaad crazy to think about now ever since Reggie came out about Niggas being gay and shit. I'm honestly not that shocked tho. Shit happens all the time in Hollywood so what would make streamer culture different?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Griev and Mai Sakurajima.
I SWEAR I'm not crazy. That shit was making the rounds on instagram with like 30k likes. It was from the perspective of someone else in the room and Lacy was just jerking off with some toy or some shit. Adin Ross was allegedly in the room too and made him do that shit. Wasn't AI either. Shit is maaad crazy to think about now ever since Reggie came out about Niggas being gay and shit. I'm honestly not that shocked tho. Shit happens all the time in Hollywood so what would make streamer culture different?
Not ringing a bell bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX
Who wants to see that anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrMd
i only remember jarvis
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX and polarpop
Jarvis
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, Griev and BecomingX
Screenshot 2026 09 30 at 72110PM

Even TikTok fucken knows some shit... I swear I vividly remember the video. He looked high as fuck like he could barely keep his head up. He had his SHORTS pulled down and was using something other than his hand to fuck himself. That's why I distinctly remember not seeing his dick and why it was technically allowed to be up on insta for a bit.
 

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
3
Views
49
Big Boss
Big Boss
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
2
Views
13
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
tenmacel
Replies
6
Views
44
ngannou
N
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
2
Views
25
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
underdeveloped
Replies
5
Views
60
underdeveloped
underdeveloped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top