Anybody going to ADE?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I'l be going with a group of friends. Nothing mogs a festival on drugs tbh and the girls are nicer as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: salivate and MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and kovacs
Yes, wednesday night for sure. Probably friday night aswell and looking for a third day aswell

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fuck my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 23558, Krakowski and 1 other person
Yes, wednesday night for sure. Probably friday night aswell and looking for a third day aswell
You seem high iq about MDMA. What type of dosing schedule would you recommend taking MDMA and Ket? I'l start about 4 in the afternoon till 12.

I don't get you guys. If you are low inhibition and normie enough to go to a music festival with a group of friends why do you post here?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I don't get you guys. If you are low inhibition and normie enough to go to a music festival with a group of friends why do you post here?
Uhh it's just a remnant of my rotting depressed days I guess. I found the forum in the summer of 2021, so it's been quite a while.

Now It's just a way for me to spend my time and it still has utility as the marginal return on looks goes to infinity.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
maybe because NT and low inhib has absolutely 0 impact on your dating and social life?

Everyone can go to raves and music festivals solo like me. Doesn't mean anything.

It's always been about looks only.
I can go to raves as often as I want, it's not going to make me HTN. Which means I will remain a friendless incel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and LampPostPrime
You seem high iq about MDMA. What type of dosing schedule would you recommend taking MDMA and Ket? I'l start about 4 in the afternoon till 12.
drugs impact everyone differently, hard to recommend anything.

Usually Start with a normal dose (1/2 to 3/4 pill depending on dose/tolerance), then redose with half that once the first one kicked in.

rest is personal preference. I usually swap to ketamine or mephedrone later on.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and LampPostPrime
you are not capable of browsing to a website and buy a ticket, and then arrive at xx venue at yy time?

over for handicapped-cels.
No i mean id be too socially anxious lol. Plus I mostly saw good looking people there

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
maybe because NT and low inhib has absolutely 0 impact on your dating and social life?

Everyone can go to raves and music festivals solo like me. Doesn't mean anything.

It's always been about looks only.
I can go to raves as often as I want, it's not going to make me HTN. Which means I will remain a friendless incel.
In my experience NT and low inhib does affect dating i.e my giga NT friends that I mog lookswise will do better than me, because of the sheer number of girls they interact with and approach.

Obviously that is only the case for HTN+

No i mean id be too socially anxious lol. Plus I mostly saw good looking people there
yeah theres good-looking people at all decent night-life activities.

This is why I fill myself up with drugs so I stop caring.

• So Sad
Obviously that is only the case for HTN+
Thats What I Said GIF by Fargo

no point in trying when you are LTN slavic subhuman like me. It's whatever though, being high on drugs is the only time I don't care about girls so whatever. Dont care in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Thats What I Said GIF by Fargo

no point in trying when you are LTN slavic subhuman like me. It's whatever though, being high on drugs is the only time I don't care about girls so whatever. Dont care in the moment.
I absolutely love festivals, they're fucking amazing regardless of women, although hugging and kissing women while on X does feel really good

I absolutely love festivals, they're fucking amazing regardless of women, although hugging and kissing women while on X does feel really good
mogs me

u dont need my incel drugs advice, u know what to do already

mogs me

u dont need my incel drugs advice, u know what to do already
my friends tend to use pretty absurd amounts so im glad im more high inhib than them

a couple of my friends will pop like 3 pills in one night.

• +1
my friends tend to use pretty absurd amounts so im glad im more high inhib than them

a couple of my friends will pop like 3 pills in one night.
3 pills is retarded, so fucking stupid.

I am the only guy I know that does ketamine at festivals.
Anything to sedate myself and forget about my normal life.

is what it is

• +1

is what it is
yeah imo the rate of return on euphoria flattens after like one pill and a quarter.

daarna begin je gewoon strak te staan.

• +1

is what it is
hoe doseer je ketamine eigenlijk goed? gewoon steeds een sleutelpunt?

heb het nu een keer gedaan en yolode het toen best qua dosering

yeah imo the rate of return on euphoria flattens after like one pill and a quarter.

daarna begin je gewoon strak te staan.
yup, waste of drugs, waste of brain health, etc.

you need to call it a night at some point, or be able to accept a lower state of happiness once the peak of the drugs have passed.

hoe doseer je ketamine eigenlijk goed? gewoon steeds een sleutelpunt?

heb het nu een keer gedaan en yolode het toen best qua dosering
at home i use a scale.

at parties/festivals, I yolo it aswell

at home i use a scale.

at parties/festivals, I yolo it aswell
what do you think would be more fun at a hard techno festival? i have both so im kinda split.

x into 3-mmc
or
x into ketamine
or
just x

what do you think would be more fun at a hard techno festival? i have both so im kinda split.

x into 3-mmc
or
x into ketamine
or
just x
you going to 9x9 invites?

i've had good experiences with xtc+ketamine on hard-techno, but x into 3mmc is probably preferable for most people.

• +1
you going to 9x9 invites?

i've had good experiences with xtc+ketamine on hard-techno, but x into 3mmc is probably preferable for most people.
im going to verknipt big closing

might go to unreal on saturday as well

il probably go for x into 3-mmc

im going to verknipt big closing

might go to unreal on saturday as well

il probably go for x into 3-mmc
ait, verknipt is nice. been to 2 of their events before.

ill be at 9x9 invites on wednessday, awakenings. then probably some more normal and groovy techno on friday or in the weekend.

i was at tegendraads 2 weeks ago, was also lit asf

• +1
ait, verknipt is nice. been to 2 of their events before.

ill be at 9x9 invites on wednessday, awakenings. then probably some more normal and groovy techno on friday or in the weekend.

i was at tegendraads 2 weeks ago, was also lit asf

do u talk to a lot of people in a rave? i normally start talking quite a bit with everyone around me

vibes are always amazing

• +1
do u talk to a lot of people in a rave? i normally start talking quite a bit with everyone around me

vibes are always amazing
No, I rarely talk to anyone at all. People don't talk to me either.

But I am unattractive so it's logical.

• Woah

vibes are always amazing
best 'social experience' ive had so far at a rave was this:

but usually I dont have much/any social interaction at all.

No, I rarely talk to anyone at all. People don't talk to me either.

But I am unattractive so it's logical.
my most mogger moment at a festival was this htb asking if i wanted to kiss her friend

at the time i was still kkhv so i was so taken aback that i politely refused lol

• JFL
best 'social experience' ive had so far at a rave was this:

but usually I dont have much/any social interaction at all.
looks sick

• +1
my most mogger moment at a festival was this htb asking if i wanted to kiss her friend

at the time i was still kkhv so i was so taken aback that i politely refused lol
mirin' u must mog

when I notice I start feeling horny or want to be more social, I quickly do a line of ketamine/mephedrone to sedate myself.
I don't want that sense of disappointment/annoyance when you get rejected n shit. ive had that too much already.

i vibe more with guys at raves tbh. there's no failed sexual tension or them being annoyed by your facial appearance, etc.

raving unironically best way for ugly incels to enjoy night-life cuz it isn't really a music festival. It's more a drugs festival where they play music.

• +1
mirin' u must mog

when I notice I start feeling horny or want to be more social, I quickly do a line of ketamine/mephedrone to sedate myself.
I don't want that sense of disappointment/annoyance when you get rejected n shit. ive had that too much already.

i vibe more with guys at raves tbh. there's no failed sexual tension or them being annoyed by your facial appearance, etc.

raving unironically best way for ugly incels to enjoy night-life cuz it isn't really a music festival. It's more a drugs festival where they play music.
i tend to vibe better with guys as well tbh.

my friends are really nt, but i mog all of them (not that hard lookslevel in my friendgroup is pretty low) so what occassionally happens is that they approach another group and wingman for me. (too high inhib to cold approach women)

im not very good looking tbh i still have to get somewhat lucky. i'm tall htn, but there are way too many giga moggers about in these festivals.

• +1
I just do it to fit in but it’s still over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse

my friends are really nt, but i mog all of them (not that hard lookslevel in my friendgroup is pretty low) so what occassionally happens is that they approach another group and wingman for me. (too high inhib to cold approach women)

im not very good looking tbh i still have to get somewhat lucky. i'm tall htn, but there are way too many giga moggers about in these festivals.
my friend-group is all ugly guys that havent given up on women yet, so they keep approaching women and then getting rejected. And then they go crying to me how 'they dont like it here' 'lets call it a night' 'blah blah'.

fucking annoying. I always have to convince them to do more drugs to get back in the right mood again.

they always ask me to wingman for them aswell. So he approaches some girl and I start talking to her friend. Which is always just cage-fuel tbh.

Within a few minutes my friend gets rejected and then I can stop talking to her friend and just enjoy myself again.

• Woah

I prefer club vibes over festival/big venue type events. Less lights, dark atmosphere, a more tight crowd. A vibe like this is ideal for me:

but where I live there aint any real good clubs. Legit thinking about moving to berlin just cuz the techno club-scene is insane there.