anybody got a explanation for this?

N

NorwoodAscender

every morning and night i use vaseline on my lips. however i just switched to aquaphor and it completely changed my lip color giving me a mogger pinkish/red that helped my contrast a shit ton. does anyone know the reason why aquaphor would do this and not vaseline?

nigga wearing lipstick

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Faggot that’s cope innit

Meanwhile I sleep on shit bite my lips off and nothing happens

no pics? for all we know u could just be dellusinal
445FAD17 0766 454E A241 4685DA9DB78A
3351C7A8 54E5 49AB A277 81711E6849AC

there’s a difference here right? or am i just turning schizo

Does Aquaphor also make them thicker?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
they look thicker here right? idk if aquaphor is supposed to make them look thicker but i feel like there’s definitely a difference
Aqaufor is just the superior chapstick this is autistic keep using the best chapstick I'm sure it won't cause you an issue.

Because Vaseline and chapstick don’t actually moisturise your lips, they are mostly occlusives that prevent further loss of moisture. Moisturising lotions and shit like aquaphor does.

Because Vaseline and chapstick don’t actually moisturise your lips, they are mostly occlusives that prevent further loss of moisture. Moisturising lotions and shit like aquaphor does.
so would using aquaphor and vaseline be ideal? maybe aquaphor in morning and vaseline at night or vice versa?

so would using aquaphor and vaseline be ideal? maybe aquaphor in morning and vaseline at night or vice versa?
Just wait 1-5 minutes after moisturising your lips and then apply an occlusive like Vaseline or lip balm. You should use both at the same time.