[Method] Anybody got any plans to ascend or network this Halloween season? At an event or something?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
By my count, it's officially time to start preparing for the spooky season. Because if you plan on going to an event in your city, you probably need to buy tickets now. I hear these parties can get wild, so I figured the likes of this forum would wanna go. Despite it being cooler outside, there's gonna be plenty of Sexiest Costume Awards being given out, so be there.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

King Incel
I have to dress up like a girl for Halloween, including make up. Gonna trap max. It's only for work though and there are no thots there.

On a side note, Halloween is also Reformation Day, which is a church holiday. Very excited!

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
I have to dress up like a girl for Halloween, including make up. Gonna trap max. It's only for work though and there are no thots there.

On a side note, Halloween is also Reformation Day, which is a church holiday. Very excited!
You lookin to get fucked?

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

HackER
I will be keeping tabs on some people and will be in the city that I want to be by that time...Man life is hard when you are trying to transition to a new place.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I'd consider it. I'll see how well it hides my true looks. I don't want to become a meme in the incelosphere though
This place doesn't really have the mindset like incels.me. you gotta post pics in order for looksmaxing advice

Users who are viewing this thread