Anybody got any plans to ascend or network this Halloween season? At an event or something?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
By my count, it's officially time to start preparing for the spooky season. Because if you plan on going to an event in your city, you probably need to buy tickets now. I hear these parties can get wild, so I figured the likes of this forum would wanna go. Despite it being cooler outside, there's gonna be plenty of Sexiest Costume Awards being given out, so be there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bump

• +1
i'll hang out with my girl or go out with some of the guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
I have to dress up like a girl for Halloween, including make up. Gonna trap max. It's only for work though and there are no thots there.

On a side note, Halloween is also Reformation Day, which is a church holiday. Very excited!

• +1
I have to dress up like a girl for Halloween, including make up. Gonna trap max. It's only for work though and there are no thots there.

On a side note, Halloween is also Reformation Day, which is a church holiday. Very excited!
You lookin to get fucked?

• +1
You lookin to get fucked?
lol no, I just lost a bet. I'm no trap either as I have broad shoulders. I also have facial hair so that'll need to go. It's just for fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
lol no, I just lost a bet. I'm no trap either as I have broad shoulders. I also have facial hair so that'll need to go. It's just for fun.
Kek ?️ost pics

• +1
I will be keeping tabs on some people and will be in the city that I want to be by that time...Man life is hard when you are trying to transition to a new place.

• +1
I will be keeping tabs on some people and will be in the city that I want to be by that time...Man life is hard when you are trying to transition to a new place.
u r my hacker:feelsping:

• +1
Kek ?️ost pics
I'd consider it. I'll see how well it hides my true looks. I don't want to become a meme in the incelosphere though

• +1
I'd consider it. I'll see how well it hides my true looks. I don't want to become a meme in the incelosphere though
This place doesn't really have the mindset like incels.me. you gotta post pics in order for looksmaxing advice

• +1