Anybody got some new alternative rock bands/projects I can listen to?

o_Owtf

o_Owtf

☆
Joined
Dec 4, 2025
Posts
2,002
Reputation
3,107
Been listening to Venturing for a couple months and it's absolutely fantastic, feels as if the members of Smashing Pumpkins formed 30 years later.
 
I don't bother listening to music from today anymore because mfs have forgotten/never learned how to actually write a good catchy song and actually make their production sound good. Very rare. Natures pill by wishy is pretty good tho, shame it's not released yet but soon. It's good if you like jangle pop/shoegaze.
 
  • +1
Reactions: o_Owtf
I don't bother listening to music from today anymore because mfs have forgotten/never learned how to actually write a good catchy song and actually make their production sound good. Very rare. Natures pill by wishy is pretty good tho, shame it's not released yet but soon. It's good if you like jangle pop/shoegaze.
Never heard about jangle pop but I like shoegaze. Listened to this song and I like it, thanks for sharing :) and if you have yet to find much contemporary music you enjoy I recommend Venturing

 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX and Absurdist

Similar threads

tomfromthesnow
Replies
5
Views
46
tomfromthesnow
tomfromthesnow
RevengeisKey
Replies
2
Views
31
werewollf
werewollf
useruj65ptmjg6
Replies
14
Views
56
El abominacion
El abominacion
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
8
real_rxz
real_rxz
Αlchemy
Replies
0
Views
18
Αlchemy
Αlchemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top