anybody here go to a "party school"

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
what was it like? was it just chads fucking all the girls or did normies and LTNs get a slice too

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and nathan
Fuck tha rather be Christian. Rather eat dinners around the mediteranea with my rich dad.

Those scumbags can enjoy their student debt and subhuman life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 0S4MA and nathan
If you go to a party school or uni you are most likely a dumbfuck tbh. You shouldn't go nerdy schools either as they will be full of LTBs and maybe the odd priest. Mid tier ones mog for having a bit of everyone.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
My college isn’t known for partying but there’s a good party scene. A lot of LTRS but suprise surprise the only people dating are tallfags besides a few manlets that compensate from their race/face/being very lean. However at parties it’s actually really easy to slay from what my friends tell me it’s just about being very low inhib.

I have a low inhib 5’6 Cuban friend who’s slayed a few girls at his frat parties. They’re pretty much LTBs/MTBs but slays are slays ig. Of course the chads and Tyrones are getting the highest quality pussy at these parties, that doesn’t change anywhere you go unless your area is deprived of Tyrones and Chads

• +1
My college isn’t known for partying but there’s a good party scene. A lot of LTRS but suprise surprise the only people dating are tallfags besides a few manlets that compensate from their race/face/being very lean. However at parties it’s actually really easy to slay from what my friends tell me it’s just about being very low inhib.

I have a low inhib 5’6 Cuban friend who’s slayed a few girls at his frat parties. They’re pretty much LTBs/MTBs but slays are slays ig. Of course the chads and Tyrones are getting the highest quality pussy at these parties, that doesn’t change anywhere you go unless your area is deprived of Tyrones and Chads
Frats look like easy mode Ive only heard anecdotes about it as my country has basically no frat life

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Frats look like easy mode Ive only heard anecdotes about it as my country has basically no frat life
Frats are easy mode for slaying, there’s way more women than men and the women are drunk whores. And there’s so much room for frauding jfl if you’re a manlet you can get away with wearing 3 inch lifts everyone would be too drunk to notice

• JFL
my friend goes to one. Big frat school

The guy isn't a chad by any means so despite the fact that he goes out pretty often he doesn't really slay

The takeaway from this is that the party scene means little to nothing if you don't have the looks to pick girls up in the first place

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and MostGLSlayer

Slaying a girl ur friends with mogs drunk party hoes tho

Small parties mog

• +1

How do u even go to frat partie

what was it like? was it just chads fucking all the girls or did normies and LTNs get a slice too
Never went, and I don't even think there were that many. I had low social status, went to birthday parties of those I knew (mostly from my class), but still I was the only one approached.

• +1
I won’t deny that

I just get invited, I’m a BBC who’s pretty sociable so I’m friends with people from different frats.
What does being invited sound like? Also can u go if ur not invited