Anybody who has gone from obese to lean can tell you the difference it has done to their life experiences

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Biggest blackpill of all time. Caging if you believe anything else

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, zille, Musclecel and 5 others
Have experienced that was a small kid from age 11-13 was disrespected bullied was a fat fuck too got lean and became tallest in my grade night and day difference to my social life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19994 and 2 others

AspiringMogger

Brain>looks​

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Have experienced that was a small kid from age 11-13 was disrespected bullied was a fat fuck too got lean and became tallest in my grade night and day difference to my social life

How was your sleep quality when getting thin

Problem is you’re still an abused dog from your shit childhood. I’m lean(er) now and whatnot but I still feel like the 120kg obese fat fuck I was in my teen years. At least I was bluepilled then and not blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Roquefort, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, HitAndRun, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
I was obese, became thin and no difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23558
Yea caging if you think looks are more important than a good brain
Im not saying that. How your mental health reacts to the treatment you get from your looks depends on your brain after all.

• Love it
Problem is you’re still an abused dog from your shit childhood. I’m lean(er) now and whatnot but I still feel like the 120kg obese fat fuck I was in my teen years. At least I was bluepilled then and not blackpilled
I mean it’s not too bad my social skills are fine I got lots of friends I think only issue I got is inhib tryna fix that tho

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No difference in treatment. I was still invisible to women, and no girl approached me to ask for phone number.
We’re talking more along the lines of social life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
  • Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I mean it’s not too bad my social skills are fine I got lots of friends I think only issue I got is inhib tryna fix that tho
Abused dog is a mindset, not a living condition. Every single user on this shithole is an abused dog

• So Sad
Reactions: mecha72
  • Hmm...
No difference in treatment. I was still invisible to women, and no girl approached me to ask for phone number.
You have low self awareness. Even if you went from fat trucel to lean trucel there’d be a difference you just haven’t noticed it

• Hmm...
I don’t feel like a abused dog
Good for you. Neither would Crisick say he does but homeboy got 5K posts on here for the lack of validation he got from young. Maybe you’re an abused dog who hasn’t realised yet. Plenty of those.

• So Sad
Reactions: mecha72
Good for you. Neither would Crisick say he does but homeboy got 5K posts on here for the lack of validation he got from young. Maybe you’re an abused dog who hasn’t realised yet. Plenty of those.
Stop this is too much I’m reconsidering reality 😔

• JFL

“I went from fat to fit (currently fat again).

Everything is better. Girls treat you like you actually exist. Some of them are attracted to you. People respect you a lot more easily. Strangers are friendly. Work people think you're a go getter so you get way more credit for exactly the same output. Its worth getting fit just for how much easier getting a job is.”

You gotta be severely low perception if you can’t see a noticeable difference tbh.

Lean is life

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23558

Everything is better. Girls treat you like you actually exist. Some of them are attracted to you. People respect you a lot more easily. Strangers are friendly. Work people think you're a go getter so you get way more credit for exactly the same output. Its worth getting fit just for how much easier getting a job is.”

You gotta be severely low perception if you can’t see a noticeable difference tbh.

Lean is life
True all the guys in my highschool are jealous of my physique just because I’m lean and go the gym. They always compliment me on it and shit. I’ve had girls take creep shots of me because of it. Lean is life.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and AspiringMogger
It didn’t do anything for me except that I was able to get laid on tinder, everyone IRL still hates me.

• JFL
It didn’t do anything for me except that I was able to get laid on tinder, everyone IRL still hates me.
Slaying on tinder is good enough

Slaying on tinder is good enough

I don’t slay, I collect scraps like an abused dog. Tired of these LTB roasties. And getting zero attention IRL ever makes me feel like a massive fraud.

• JFL
I don’t slay, I collect scraps like an abused dog. Tired of these LTB roasties. And getting zero attention IRL ever makes me feel like a massive fraud.
C’s give degrees

Glad that you are getting benefits from leaning out.

• +1
Biggest blackpill of all time. Caging if you believe anything else
Literally changed my life from being unknown in social circles to at one point being invited everywhere.

• +1
I went from skinnyfat to lean in 6 months and had more positive experiences in a year than my whole life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and AspiringMogger
You have low self awareness. Even if you went from fat trucel to lean trucel there’d be a difference you just haven’t noticed it
Women still ignored me.

• +1

Lean is life
people who look stressed out, fat ect are a lot less likely to notice when you stare at them weirdly

• +1