Anyone (17-19) had experience with Mk677 for height growth during puberty/whilst growth plates were open?

lejend

lejend

Banned
Did you see a boost in growth?
If so by how much?
Any side effects?
Any regrets?

I’m 18, 5’10, believe i’m still (slowly/steadily) growing, was wondering whether it would be a good option. Had gyno in the past so concerned whether or not it would reappear whilst on Mk677. No autistic answers like “inject horse sperm into your spinal cord” sort of shit pls jfl.

• +1
Reactions: carlos72
If so by how much?
Any side effects?
Any regrets?

I’m 18, 5’10, believe i’m still (slowly/steadily) growing, was wondering whether it would be a good option. Had gyno in the past so concerned whether or not it would reappear whilst on Mk677. No autistic answers like “inject horse sperm into your spinal cord” sort of shit pls jfl.
idk bro its all genes
all genes

yeah if you blast hgh at 10 yo and do sport
5BA9B245 C9F9 489B 88C4 CBFB7B2A9B5B

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, JackSparrow, nonserviam and 1 other person
safest is hgh these new designer chemicals nobody knows what they do long term

you taken hgh?
no too late for me but HGH is the only substance that has SOME scientific research behind it

nobody knows about designer drugs

Mk probably isn't enough at 18.

• +1
Reactions: lejend
If so by how much?
Any side effects?
Any regrets?

18 its over most likely get CJC Dac and mk677 or get HGH and inject quickly

no too late for me but HGH is the only substance that has SOME scientific research behind it

nobody knows about designer drugs
ah right, im chill with my height tbh but everyone always wants more of what they lack.

I took MK-677 on 17 and just grew my facial bones, but also ate paleo high quality animal foods ever since turning 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and lejend
Your hgh levels have already been declining for a couple years. You'd need more than mk-677 most likely. You could skip the mk-677 or any other secrtagogues and just get an AI. That would probably help more considering at 18 your plates are close to fused

• +1
Your hgh levels have already been declining for a couple years. You'd need more than mk-677 most likely. You could skip the mk-677 or any other secrtagogues and just get an AI. That would probably help more considering at 18 your plates are close to fused
AI? don’t know these terms

• +1
Aromatase inhibitor. I would get on one of those before considering hgh
ngl not going to fuck with my hormones which is why i was looking at mk677 as it doesn’t affect T/E

why
hgh doesnt increase t?
AI would prolonge the life of growthplates. Hgh doesn't significantly increase test and you don't want test. Test will aromatize

ngl not going to fuck with my hormones which is why i was looking at mk677 as it doesn’t affect T/E
If you're not fucking with your hormones you're not heightmaxxing

mk677 is waste of money. for the same price you have peptides

INJECT SUBSTANTION = 4IU > ORAL GREHLIN MIMETIC =2IU

how’s that worked for you chap

What do those words even mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back