Anyone can look good

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
If you mewed and chewed since birth, stayed lean, had clear skin, decent muscle mass, good hair and average height you would at least be HTN due to proper jaw growth. Narrow jaw is the biggest death sentence on a man. If you didn't chew hard stuff and mew (cope after age 12) as a child you got cucked hard. Parentpill strikes again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, rand anon, 5.5psl and 11 others
the width of your jaw doesn't matter as much as the projection and angle, most models have dolichocephalic skulls with comparatively narrow jaws.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BongMog, It'snotover and 4 others
If only everyone could be htn....

@St.TikTokcel even Rakjeet can look good if he mewed during his childhood

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Squirreljak, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
the width of your jaw doesn't matter as much as the projection and angle, most models have dolichocephalic skulls with comparatively narrow jaws.
I guess they just have enough bone mass elsewhere to make up for it. The average person with sub-par genes will be carried by a wider jaw though.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I guess they just have enough bone mass elsewhere to make up for it. The average person with sub-par genes will be carried by a wider jaw though.
more bone doesn't add more appeal.

applicationframehost_xtvhlslxze-png.2160692

chico is boneless with a narrow jaw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Allornothing
At least in their teen years they can cope with a good hairstyle.
But when you enter your late teens / early 20's when it really starts to matter you're fucked (and not in the way you want to be).

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Don't most have in in-between skulls?

• +1
Don't most have in in-between skulls?
they're not at the extreme end of it, but most of the examples that are posted here all have tall narrow skulls, which makes their frames look small in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Phillybeard1996
they're not at the extreme end of it, but most of the examples that are posted here all have tall narrow skulls, which makes their frames look small in comparison.
What skull does Brad Pitt have?

don’t tell that to us bro tell that to the kids

9A306E77 F206 4426 966B 4C4AD7501F7A

• +1
I was chewing only softfood and stayed away from hard food yet I have wide jaw and flared gonials @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I was chewing only softfood and stayed away from hard food yet I have wide jaw and flared gonials @St.TikTokcel
Same but we got lucky with genes. Chewing hard stuff from a young age will prevent you looking subhuman unless your genes are literally death-tier.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and St.TikTokcel
mesocephalic, there's some models that have that too but they're not as common.
I'm guessing a lot of whites have doli skull and Asians have brachy

Same but we got lucky with genes. Chewing hard stuff from a young age will prevent you looking subhuman unless your genes are literally death-tier.
I clenched my teeth chronically for three decades and my jaw protrudes almost further than my nose.
I'm guessing a lot of whites have doli skull and Asians have brachy
most nordids have dolci skulls, and most models have at least some nordic admixture because they have the best coloration.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and Phillybeard1996
43C7D44C-1CB5-432F-9AD7-0F5A171E4CD3.jpeg

He could have more hair but you still need a little harmony for HTN.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Squirreljak, It'snotover and Allornothing
Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 2163418

my teeth posture is normal the protuberance is just abnormally developed.
I suspect chewing and similar forces also influence chin growth but that's getting close to cope territory. Clenching also does way more than chewing but when I used to clench I had TMJD so I stopped.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
43C7D44C-1CB5-432F-9AD7-0F5A171E4CD3.jpeg

He could have more hair but you still need a little harmony for HTN.
I need to see a morph of this guy with hair and wider cheekbones. Would be lifefuel if he looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
If only everyone could be htn....
at that point looks would no longer matter and you would get judged for who you really are instead of your looks sounds like heaven but definitely unachieveable

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and try2beme
Mewing copers are abysmal.
Mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: materialistic, Deleted member 24444, Allornothing and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: materialistic and Allornothing
If you were good looking and didn't mew or chew from a young age then this might have some value.
I look exactly like my mother. She never mouth-breathed whilst I did till 16. I still have the same maxillo-facial development besides some minor differenced caused by the gender difference.

• +1
Stopped reading at
Seriously though maybe mewing is cope but chewing definitely influences growth throughout adolescence. I don't see why tongue posture couldn't potentially prevent downward growth as you get older. There is obviously a huge genetic component which is why different people have different growth potentials and different people are influenced more or less by environment. I just think anyone can look normal and presentable in the correct environment – doesn't mean they will look good, just not hideous.

If you are old enough to find this forum it is already too late but you should consider it if you have children.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Stopped reading at

Seriously though maybe mewing is cope but chewing definitely influences growth throughout adolescence. I don't see why tongue posture couldn't potentially prevent downward growth as you get older. There is obviously a huge genetic component which is why different people have different growth potentials and different people are influenced more or less by environment. I just think anyone can look normal and presentable in the correct environment – doesn't mean they will look good, just not hideous.

If you are old enough to find this forum it is already too late but you should consider it if you have children.
Im downwards grown but eye area, chin and height helps me a lot ngl

• +1
Im downwards grown but eye area, chin and height helps me a lot ngl
Downward growth increases chin height and can create jaw angularity so it isn't the end of the world. It can fuck eye area and cheekbones a bit but you said your eye area is fine so you're good.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Downward growth increases chin height and can create jaw angularity so it isn't the end of the world. It can fuck eye area and cheekbones a bit but you said your eye area is fine so you're good.
I guess colouring helps if you're curry
IMG 20230417 222110

• +1
That's cos dolicho skulls are narrow , they are narrow skulls , you'll see anyone with dolicho skulls have narrow palate and crowded teeth , mesocephaly is ideal , but dolicho is still better than brachycephalic skulls

For me it only fucked my cheekbones they are low asf but my eye area is good

• +1