Anyone can tell me what's wrong with my jaw area? Subhuman slav warning, enter at your own risk - might induce vomiting!!!

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
Zeb2 1
Zeb2 2
Zeb2 5
Zeb2 4
Zeb2 ^
Zeb2 3

Pics have different lightings and angles for more accurate rating.

Background: wore braces for 3 years to fix clusterfuck of teeth, got 2 upper wisdom teeth taken out, bottom 2 are erupting rn. I Feel ugly asf :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
17 years old slavic (subhuman) ethnicity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, SLA, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
Lose fat

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I ain't that fatty I think. 6 feet 153 pounds, got some muscles (a girl compliemented me once on my arms, and a guy once on my neck :feelsgood::feelsgood: lifefuel)

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I ain't that fatty I think. 6 feet 153 pounds, got some muscles (a girl compliemented me once on my arms, and a guy once on my neck :feelsgood::feelsgood: lifefuel)
Hmm idk cause you don’t have a defined face I expect. Maybe you are skinnyfat, so little muscle and lots of fat.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Deleted member 19551
Besides that ion see nothing really bad with jaw, it just looks bloated and fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Except 404 chin this fucker just gotta lose shit load of weight
Get yo ass in the gym nigga,u have potential @SoonToAscend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, SoonToAscend and Kingcel32
And ye get a chin implant

• +1
Low Hyoid, narrow palate

Hmm idk cause you don’t have a defined face I expect. Maybe you are skinnyfat, so little muscle and lots of fat.
Gym

My body after a gym session like a week ago.
After summer vacation started I was doing full body workout every single day high volume, pushing to near failure, 1 g of protein per 1 lbs per day, been lifting some since March and regularly since June

• +1
I take 5g of creatine daily, I guess that can contribute to it? My PE teacher jokingly asked me in June and he said he can spot a creatine bloatlord from a mile away :feelswah::lul:

• +1
View attachment 1786084

My body after a gym session like a week ago.
After summer vacation started I was doing full body workout every single day high volume, pushing to near failure, 1 g of protein per 1 lbs per day, been lifting some since March and regularly since June
Idk then bro what’s your bf percentage. Maybe you just have shit fat distribution

• +1
I take 5g of creatine daily, I guess that can contribute to it? My PE teacher jokingly asked me in June and he said he can spot a creatine bloatlord from a mile away :feelswah::lul:
Yeah it could be bloat as as well. Chill out from creatine and drink more water. Like 2-3 liters I went from ltn to debatable htn

• +1
Idk then bro what’s your bf percentage. Maybe you just have shit fat distribution
Ye I think so too. I know that excessive cutting can fuck up hormonal profile, so I am on a fence between cutting with lots of cardio or just going back to the gym to lift and eat in caloric surplus

• +1
Yeah it could be bloat as as well. Chill out from creatine and drink more water. Like 2-3 liters I went from ltn to debatable htn
Won't it dilute my piss too much? I already drink lots of water, I try to not overdo it because I have a tendency to do so, trying to keep my pee straw color

• +1
Low Hyoid, narrow palate
Low hyoid can be fixed with exercise, right? I've read a post on this site about this, seems pretty good. Rapid opening and closing of the jaw to raise the hyoid bone

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kingcel32
Won't it dilute my piss too much? I already drink lots of water, I try to not overdo it because I have a tendency to do so, trying to keep my pee straw color
If your pee is light yellow to clear you’re fine

• +1
Low hyoid can be fixed with exercise, right? I've read a post on this site about this, seems pretty good. Rapid opening and closing of the jaw to raise the hyoid bone
Mewing also helps.

Mewing also helps.
Currently I am wearing a plastic retainer and will prolly get palate expansion soon, so I will not really be able to push my maxilla with my tongue, but yeah, mewing helps I agree. Even simply swallowing and breathing correctly helps.

Once I started taping my mouth for sleep like 1.5 year ago I ascended from tetrasubhuman to just subhuman.

• Woah
Yes there's a guide on this. Plus posture like McKenzie chintucks (search online) and consistent mewing.

• Love it
Yes there's a guide on this. Plus posture like McKenzie chintucks (search online) and consistent mewing.
Seems like I am well informed then. Currently won't do anything for a week to not erupt bottom wisdom teeth further, after getting palate expander I'll ask if it won't interfere, if it won't I'll be chintuckmaxxing like 4 times a day I swear.

Sadly I've got TMJD and don't wanna wear down my cartilage too much, so I will have to wait with the hyoid-raising exercise until it's fixed

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You think there is no recession in maxilla or mandible, then?

• +1
  • +1
Thanks, I always thought either of them is indeed recessed and that's why my face appears "short"
There is recession in ur face. And We dont even need picture proof. By taking out ur wisdom teeth means ur face did not grow properly to fit them.

• +1
There is recession in ur face. And We dont even need picture proof. By taking out ur wisdom teeth means ur face did not grow properly to fit them.
That's what I thought

Seems like I am well informed then. Currently won't do anything for a week to not erupt bottom wisdom teeth further, after getting palate expander I'll ask if it won't interfere, if it won't I'll be chintuckmaxxing like 4 times a day I swear.
What are your talking about? There are no palate expanders that I know of for the bottom palate at your age which are non-surgical sadly.

• +1
That's what I thought
It kinda cope tho
90% of people don't have their wisdom teeth

It extraction of other teeth like molars, premolars (most common) and canines by jewthordontists which can really rape your face and health

• +1
It kinda cope tho

It extraction of other teeth like molars, premolars (most common) and canines by jewthordontists which can really rape your face and health
Yeah cuz 90% dont have a properly developed face. And while it might not mess up the occlusion, removing wisdom teeth will make you lose bone mass

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and ChristianChad
It kinda cope tho

Isn't it the reverse? That 90% do have them? Extracting them really only begun like 100 years ago, prolly most of the people in underveloped nations have them. Also they are usually extracted in people who already have some kind of dental problems, and that's not 90%, tho it's high these days

• +1
What are your talking about? There are no palate expanders that I know of for the bottom palate at your age which are non-surgical sadly.
shit

• JFL
Yeah cuz 90% dont have a properly developed face. And while it might not mess up the occlusion, removing wisdom teeth will make you lose bone mass
I doubt that tbh :ogre: especially if you remove them when you're above 18
The bone will no resorb

• +1
I doubt that tbh :ogre: especially if you remove them when you're above 18
The bone will no resorb
So if one gets them removed in puberty, the bones will resorb?

• +1
Have you heard about taking dandelion root extract for bloating? I've heard it reduces water retention

Maybe any gymcel currently browsing this thread could provide some knowledge?

• +1
Have you heard about taking dandelion root extract for bloating? I've heard it reduces water retention

Maybe any gymcel currently browsing this thread could provide some knowledge?
Bro there are other ways. Reduce sodium and carb intake

• +1
just a few mm less and id look like this lol thank g

• +1
i have the same problem as u, recessed jaw that leads to a small chin. U don't have a recessed chin. I was told surgery was the only solution

• +1
Recessed as fuck

• So Sad
Bro there are other ways. Reduce sodium and carb intake
Ain't salt important for stomach acid and shit? Would simply increasing potassium work, as it's synergetic to sodium?

• +1
Ain't salt important for stomach acid and shit? Would simply increasing potassium work, as it's synergetic to sodium?
That helps but your probably consuming more sodium than needed considering how much is in food nowadays

• +1