Anyone can tell me what's wrong with my jaw area? Subhuman slav warning, enter at your own risk - might induce vomiting!!!

That helps but your probably consuming more sodium than needed considering how much is in food nowadays
I don't eat out or eat junk food, or any kind of pre-packaged or processed food. I cook everything for myself.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
The mandible or the maxilla?
Just mandible it seems but you'd probably benefit from getting a bit more of maxilla forward growth but from your nasion, your cranial base seems shallow so it would be a very limited bimax I think

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Just mandible it seems but you'd probably benefit from getting a bit more of maxilla forward growth but from your nasion, your cranial base seems shallow so it would be a very limited bimax I think
Since I am 17 shouldn't I be able to do so non-surgically?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Also how little carbs should one eat to maintain a good face?
The recommended daily intake of carbs for proper brain function is 130 mg, but some people can be fine with less, some with more. Experiment with it cause it really depends on genetics

• +1
If you get lucky maybe. Take hgh and see what happens
Damn, I am in a race against time it seems. I also guess I'd have to be advancing my maxilla with proper tongue posture for it to have any effect, right? Cuz hgh just grows stuff, not necessarily in the corect direction.

I am also thinking about fixing my overbite with invisalign or some shit like that

The recommended daily intake of carbs for proper brain function is 130 mg, but some people can be fine with less, some with more. Experiment with it cause it really depends on genetics
You mean grams, right? 130 mg is 0.013 gram

Also I once read about a user @Meekspill who got hollow cheeks or some shit like that from submerging his face in the ice, I'll also try this soon. Dunno if my quite long hair won't get in the way

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Also I once read about a user @Meekspill who got hollow cheeks or some shit like that from submerging his face in the ice, I'll also try this soon. Dunno if my quite long hair won't get in the way
Good luck boyo but first I think there's alot of fat so you'll have to get rid of that first even tho you are lean. The ice method worked for me because I had buccal fat pads.

• Love it
Good luck boyo but first I think there's alot of fat so you'll have to get rid of that first even tho you are lean. The ice method worked for me because I had buccal fat pads.
You mean there was a lot of fat in your case or on me?

People shouldn't even think about looksmaxing when they're over 20% bodyfat.

• +1
People shouldn't even think about looksmaxing when they're over 20% bodyfat.
Ain't losing that bodyfat the most basic looksmax?

Bloated/ fat, chin slightly recessed but obviously get consultation with an actual surgeon

• +1
I came back a changed man (from lil vacation)
I concluded that I have shitty genes. How the fuck do I have (slight) ab lines yet 0 jawline? Seems like my only option is just to stay lean year round.... maybe will tryna fix my recession...