Anyone complaining about height

Exactly height is merely something that's preferred and not necessary

Yeah she wants a 6ft2 chad but 5ft9 chad is absolutely fine jfl
You niggas don't realise that most girls have a lot of insecurities about themselves anyway and tbh aren't even looking for a perfect man

Same way some girls may have a type but they appreciate another man with diff pheno whose attractive and date them instead of their usual 'type'

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, oldcell, MoggerChad and 7 others
Real life is not tinder.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Everything is online now. Online is 100x easier than real life. A GL guy will have much more success than a tallfag in 2023
This is based on the assumption that tall guys are ugly though. There’s no shortage of good looking tall guys both online and in clubs

Sure the chadlets shine if they are surrounded by normies but when the tall good looking ones arrive they get put back to their lane

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 16357, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
This is based on the assumption that tall guys are ugly though. There’s no shortage of good looking tall guys both online and in clubs

Sure the chadlets shine if they are surrounded by normies but when the tall good looking ones arrive they get put back to their lane
Nigga you act like moggers of that level are that common. It's rare to be a mogger as it is now imagine a tall one at that. Guys here literally create a boogeyman to explain away their frustration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183, GetShrekt, johncruz12345 and 8 others
Is just ugly (unless under 5'7)

It's really that simple

A GL guy who logs into Tinder and has the whole city on lockdown couldn't give a fuck about his height
Hmmm I dunno, it is a mind game, but I do appreciate you trying a risk on this one. Knowing already before posting that it's going to cause enraging rabbits.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Nigga you act like moggers of that level are that common. It's rare to be a mogger as it is now imagine a tall one at that. Guys here literally create a boogeyman to explain away their frustration
Chadlets are rarer than good looking tall guys, genes usually come in packages. But either way girls will 100% encounter tall chads on dating apps as the algo pushes them in front everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, makeme183, Xangsane and 7 others
it's quite common in northern europe where the average zoomer is actually 6'0 with good bones

Chadlets are rarer than good looking tall guys, genes usually come in packages. But either way girls will 100% encounter tall chads on dating apps as the algo pushes them in front everyone else
You can't ignore that. There will always be someone better. Any of us here, even the slayers I'm sure, there was a better looking guy at school, at work, at a club somewhere, and obviously online. Maybe it's that the girl ghosts you for a forevergymceling Maherfish. Even most slayers here are abused insecure dogs from growing up ugly and freak out when they see a guy that mogs them. Maybe not even one that actually does, but one that thinks they do and freak out. Even if you're a 6'2" chadlite (which is enough to mog and entire school), there will be a 6'4" chadlite out there somewhere. There will be a guy who has the same stats as you but better eye color. One with a better job and more money. I agree that you generally want to be the full package but beyond a point it's useless to try and beat everyone. The truth is as long as you look good and aren't particularly short, you can reliably get girls. And different girls prioritize different things, some height, some face, etc. But as long as you have one trait to appeal to these girls (or you're nichemaxxed for a certain subsect) and your other traits aren't bad.. you should be fine

Source: trust me bro
Nah he's right. Typically at least more high class phenos are attractive, rich people have better facial development and also tend to be taller, etc
In the modern era you can make money without looks (just look at the average tech CEO)
But a lot of what we look at as attractive is based off of what we view as high class (aside from other obvious genetic things we discuss here usually), so it's correlated

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, tombradylover, makeme183 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17872
it's quite common in northern europe where the average zoomer is actually 6'0 with good bones
Had two 6' + twink prettyboy Chads (think @Niklaus Mikaelson + @Anstrum95 combined) try to barge past me in the early hours of a Mcdonald's in the middle of Stockholm's midnight sun. Everyone complained about their low inhib attitude stomping everyone and I just bounced them off like the Anglo Stonehenge I was not giving a fuck getting in the middle of them. Different mentalities too.

Funny how despite having a such appreciation for viking culture here, when I was over there, I started to mire Alfred the Great some more, I dunno

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
I just sit back and observe being 6’3 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Had two 6' + twink prettyboy Chads (think @Niklaus Mikaelson + @Anstrum95 combined) try to barge past me in the early hours of a Mcdonald's in the middle of Stockholm's midnight sun. Everyone complained about their low inhib attitude stomping everyone and I just bounced them off like the Anglo Stonehenge I was not giving a fuck getting in the middle of them. Different mentalities too.

Funny how despite having a such appreciation for viking culture here, when I was over there, I started to mire Alfred the Great some more, I dunno
Chad behavior :chad:

height = sufficient but not necessary.

6'5 and anything but truecel = can slay
but 5'5 and HTN or up and NT (yes this matters) can also slay.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and GetShrekt
Can fraud to 5'9 / 5'10 easily
But when you adjust for fraud inflation
You can't ignore that. There will always be someone better. Any of us here, even the slayers I'm sure, there was a better looking guy at school, at work, at a club somewhere, and obviously online. Maybe it's that the girl ghosts you for a forevergymceling Maherfish. Even most slayers here are abused insecure dogs from growing up ugly and freak out when they see a guy that mogs them. Maybe not even one that actually does, but one that thinks they do and freak out. Even if you're a 6'2" chadlite (which is enough to mog and entire school), there will be a 6'4" chadlite out there somewhere. There will be a guy who has the same stats as you but better eye color. One with a better job and more money. I agree that you generally want to be the full package but beyond a point it's useless to try and beat everyone. The truth is as long as you look good and aren't particularly short, you can reliably get girls. And different girls prioritize different things, some height, some face, etc. But as long as you have one trait to appeal to these girls (or you're nichemaxxed for a certain subsect) and your other traits aren't bad.. you should be fine

Nah he's right. Typically at least more high class phenos are attractive, rich people have better facial development and also tend to be taller, etc
In the modern era you can make money without looks (just look at the average tech CEO)
But a lot of what we look at as attractive is based off of what we view as high class (aside from other obvious genetic things we discuss here usually), so it's correlated
nah @Ja-Ja Gabori is right I never understood why people here cry m-muh chad gonna come and steal my girl. @David Rothschild said facially chad is 1 in 20,000. You could be 6’2 chadlite and go months on nights out before getting blatantly mogged.

• +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 17872
Chadlets are rarer than good looking tall guys, genes usually come in packages.
That's bullshit. Good-looking face is about averageness. And taller people have shit proportions (long midface) this rarer to be good looking. There are very few 6 PSL+ men over 6'4 and no over 6'6 as far as I know.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 23778
manlet cope

it’s still a halo at the end of the day, cry
good face far bigger halo tallfag, i just know youre a lanky skinny bitch

you whole skeleton would break if i slapped you

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@averagejoe

Like you explained before, typical retard who cries cope at every interaction he's unable to have himself
Such is the life of a slayer

Different universes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
this but the threshold is 6’

oWIZkP9.png
1671272536958-png.2000407
1639687789109-png.1444602
2922997_IMG_20220605_173851.jpg
1672688501557-png.2023903

1659282796307-png.1802965
1659282801140-png.1802966
1659282805923-png.1802967

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF
miring bro. you must be something else

crazy how this manlet can get a 70+ reply/1k+ view thread by just posting a basic ass thread about face > height. keep in mind, this shit is talked about pretty much every other day here; any other poster posting the same shit will be met with 5 replies max.

i don't see any tall normies having this amount traction on here, it's truly face > height wherever you go, online or irl..

a true forum star.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and forevergymcelling
It’s not even a debate. Face>height but height is second most important. Anyone that thinks differently is coping

but 5'5 and HTN or up and NT (yes this matters) can also slay.
you ain't slaying shit as a 5'5 HTN , my nigga :lul:
you need zac efron/prime radcliffe face to slay at that height

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
How are u not a mod? u come up with great and lifechanging stuff

How are u not a mod? u come up with great and lifechanging stuff
I tried but my application was declined

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
oWIZkP9.png
1671272536958-png.2000407
1639687789109-png.1444602
2922997_IMG_20220605_173851.jpg
1672688501557-png.2023903

1659282796307-png.1802965
1659282801140-png.1802966
1659282805923-png.1802967

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF
Literally spiked my cortisol and caused me to breath heavy and have a lump in my throat my heart jumped a beat. You actually made me contemplate roping due to that one image at the bottom.

Did u slay the foid asking u to go over to hers…

If you look like this you could slay even at 5'6.
5f6207853921f5012a067fbdd02ae1dd.jpg
View attachment 2078472

For slaying it's more about frame,nt,face rather than vertical height
Nobody ever saw those photos and thought “this guy must be a virgin” That’s a fact.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nig

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    707.4 KB · Views: 0