Anyone else afraid of the pain of surgery?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
This is just hypotethical because i know my ass will never be able to afford to ascend with BSSO hardmaxxing, but even if i did have the money, i feel like i would be too scared to go through with it, partly because i dread having to go through with it with local anesthetics while fully conscious, but i'm also afraid of the ones that knock you out entirely because i suffer from hypnophobia.
And i guess they probably give you opioids and benzos before the operation to calm you down and then opioids afterwards to numb the pain for however long that's needed. But my tolerance to every sedative under the sun is sky high so even a near-lethal dose of heroin would likely not do all that much for me.

Anyone else scared of surgery?

• +1
Reactions: angelo and eyebagcel
BSSO alone isn't that painful tbh

BIMAX with CCW seems really scary to me tho

A good mix of Ketamine, fentanyl, a little benzo, some paralytic agent and you won’t feel a thing. Might even die

Local anesthesia? bruh are you consulting a street surgeon in India or smth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, AlexBrown84 and sergeant blackpill
Local anesthesia? bruh are you consulting a street surgeon in India or smth?
Idk anything about surgery, like i said it's all just hypothetical.

The knock out anesthetics is best thing. You dont really feel anything. You are just afraid of it but you will not feel anything and you wakeup very fast. They dont put you sleep in surgery table. The post surgery just feels unconformable rather than painful... It will feel only painful if you dont take antibiotic and pain killers.

Last edited:
Going under for surgery is ez mode, doing it under local is honestly painful and stressful. Staying awake while the surgeon cut my ears and buccal fat open was stressful af.

Also hearing the lipo go off on my pecs was weird

i’m scared i’ll wake up in the middle of surgery or if i’ll choke on my spit

It’s all fine, you will fall asleep and it will literally feel like you woke up after 10mins even though 2 hours passed, that’s how it was for me with rhinoplasty.
pain was insane after some time tho but if you aren’t from a cucked place like me where they don’t give you the strongest pain meds, you are fine.

im just scared to have nausea and to puke post op tbh

or even scarier waking up and seeing ur surgeon is bluepilled and didn’t moved shit

• +1
Reactions: angelo and wholesome
Pain is only in your head