Anyone else can relate?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Hu-cow pilled
10 am lighting : skin is bland brown, hair looks greasy, mouth looks niggerish brown, eye area looks non deformed at best. Sort of like this. Since I have scleral show my eyes actually look a bit negatively tilted with scleral show failo

sort of like this

4 pm lighting: My skin becomes lighter , undertones are visible, my tan looks high T and ruddy af, lips look velvety pink w hint of dark red , my eyebrows look long and dark triad, my eyelashes are extremely visible leading to my scleral show looking insane like Zurzolo w this colouring

My question is do people near you see it just like the mirror or is our eyesight higher resolution that even in the morning we dont look as bad as in the mirror?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Manletmachine and Zenis
@Manletmachine @MaghrebGator @Roge @Kamui @AlexBrown84 @Squirtle

i'm completely opposite

• +1
Reactions: okok and BrahminBoss
10 am lighting : skin is bland brown, hair looks greasy, mouth looks niggerish brown, eye area looks non deformed at best. Sort of like this. Since I have scleral show my eyes actually look a bit negatively tilted with scleral show failo

View attachment 2668097
sort of like this

4 pm lighting: My skin becomes lighter , undertones are visible, my tan looks high T and ruddy af, lips look velvety pink w hint of dark red , my eyebrows look long and dark triad, my eyelashes are extremely visible leading to my scleral show looking insane like Zurzolo w this colouring

View attachment 2668100

My question is do people near you see it just like the mirror or is our eyesight higher resolution that even in the morning we dont look as bad as in the mirror?
I think T increases throught the day which gives these traits I could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
This place reminds me more to this sketch everyday

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrahminBoss

View attachment 2668097
sort of like this

View attachment 2668100

Nah just you shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
gay as fuck nigger ur homosexual gay