Anyone else constantly miserable?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
At this point I’m sad and miserable 24/7, I never feel joy, this is from being lonely and getting mogged by everyone. I miss when I wasn’t black pilled and I could feel happiness and find joy in the simple things in life.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, normie tiktoker, FrenchareMedCucks and 3 others
Everything comes with a price. While im also 24/7 miserable and depressed, i finally know that its not my fault that im a loser at life, as i didnt choose my genetic code

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Manana, FrenchareMedCucks and 6 others
for me it goes up and down, but id say for me im becoming happier slowly

Keep looksmaxxing, at least you can time mog yourself

This site made me depressed again :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, egiuh and logicel369
This site made me depressed again :feelswah:
This site is a good cope for me, my only happiness comes from eating slop (which descends me so it comes at a cost) browsing this site, and sleeping.

This site is a good cope for me, my only happiness comes from eating slop (which descends me so it comes at a cost) browsing this site, and sleeping.
.is mogs, way too many sexhavers here to enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Stoicismaxx + mentalhealthmaxx and stfu while working to get better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Allornothing, gymislife and 2 others
Yeah i hate my life

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
relatable
I really feel like I wasn’t made for this world, I’m mentally weak, it’s not even just my subhumanity, because plenty of subhumans are happy, I’m just constantly in a state of suffering that can only be temporarily stopped by eating McDonald’s.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, FrenchareMedCucks and marek937
Acceptance is the key to happiness. You are not depressed because you are blackpilled.

You are depressed because your expectations do not match reality. Solution? Lower your expectations. Being ugly and an incel does not make you special, there are plenty of people in your spot in this day and age. Start small and build up from there.

• +1
Reactions: mirinmax
At this point I’m sad and miserable 24/7, I never feel joy, this is from being lonely and getting mogged by everyone. I miss when I wasn’t black pilled and I could feel happiness and find joy in the simple things in life.
Yes but i was miserable before the blackpill too, just then i couldnt explain why and now i can

How do you numb the pain?

I feel the same way bro, blackpill has taken the joy out of everything, even a simple conversation with a friend i will have blackpill on my mind. its brutal sometimes i wish i never found this site :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
I really feel like I wasn’t made for this world, I’m mentally weak, it’s not even just my subhumanity, because plenty of subhumans are happy, I’m just constantly in a state of suffering that can only be temporarily stopped by eating McDonald’s.
Only binge eating, drinking and drugs gives me joy in my life
When my oneitis smiled at me i felt euphoric for days

• +1
Reactions: nofap and ManletJordanBarrett
not miserable but no joy at all. I am relying on surgery copium to grind for money and pass the day

Just cope by masturbating, its literally the cheat code for coping, I jack off atleast 3 times a day more if im having a bad day

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
why be miserable when yo can be like me and enjoy the little things like the snap of a femur heheheehhehehe

How do you achieved that physique with such low doses, did you already have a good base before cycling?
Yes and I had low test levels before roids (450ng/dl) so I likely had high sensitivity to androgens

I wake up and take a shot of whiskey to end it

what is your training routine like
all genetics, doesnt matter. my physique is mostly good due to bone structure and muscle shape, not necessarily muscle mass. But I train high intensity bro split basically

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Just cope by finding a hobby/passion. Might not bring you joy but will bring you meaning.

Find a purpose in life, a goal to work for

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Yea Rodrick I am too

same tbh