anyone else dumped by their friend for a girl? 🥺💔

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I don’t really care x3 ❤️
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Posts
19,104
Reputation
77,754
when ur friend gets a girl and he stops hanging out with you

happened to me many times ˙◠˙
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erdafritnib, clungemaxer, Gravitas and 3 others
are you okay with being the cuck
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Shrek2OnDvD
when ur friend gets a girl and he stops hanging out with you

happened to me many times ˙◠˙
ye one of my friends from childhood ditched me for a sub 5 ltb
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erdafritnib, clungemaxer and Shrek2OnDvD
just gotta embrace it ig
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Shrek2OnDvD
they were never your friends. friends are loyal not snakes
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Shrek2OnDvD
um… sorry? what are you trying to say?
>third wheeling
Chair GIF
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Erdafritnib
I wish I could give you a big hug and let you know everything is gonna be alright
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
yeh lol
insane
cuz I honestly dont think i'd do this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Similar threads

itsbleak
Replies
0
Views
5
itsbleak
itsbleak
ropeicl10
Replies
0
Views
31
ropeicl10
ropeicl10
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
36
gravema_n
gravema_n
heightmaxxing
Replies
0
Views
18
heightmaxxing
heightmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top