Got cucked by my friend over a ukranian girl

itsbleak

itsbleak

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
1
For context im half Russian all ukranians pretty much hate russians but I thought this would be different. Me and my friend were talking about that Ukrainian girl who is always with her other ukrainians friend, he suggested we should talk to the two girls and even agreed who we should go for at the end of the day we talked to both of them. I heard them speaking ukranian/russian and decided to go for a 50/50 shot telling them my friend thinks they are cute in russian. The hot girl asks my friend for his number and when I tried to speak I got cucked completely. I feel like I just did the greatest assist ever but it ended up cucking me. Also I look much better then him no idea how he got it. I don't really feel bad about it just cucked wanted to share.
 

Similar threads

russiangirlsmog
Replies
1
Views
49
boxface34
boxface34
highcheekbones
Replies
14
Views
109
olyen
olyen
whiskers52
Replies
16
Views
106
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
d4iwik
Replies
57
Views
241
lovend
lovend
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
10
Views
52
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top