Anyone else feel disgusted at eating animals/animal products?

C

captain steve

Apricot
Joined
Feb 3, 2026
Posts
4,314
Reputation
10,272
When i eat animals i imagine myself eating rats and when i eat animal products i imagine myself eating what a rat would produce.

It started from a bad weed experience after having a panic attack.

Im considering going vegan or flexitarian


@Hernan @Gargantuan @Mogs Me @Orka @registerfasterusing thots?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: registerfasterusing, lowinhibragecel, Oscaridk and 6 others
Yea but only if i think about it in-depth like that, i mean if i happen to remember the true nature of it instead of eating it mindlessly i lose my appetite for sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and captain steve
Whenever i eat meat, i imagine myself eating rats. It started from a bad weed experience after having a panic attack.
type of shit sentence chatgpt 2.5 used to hallucinate after you asked a simple question

honestly bro idk know where to start and you didn't even say something out of pocket its just its own plateau of retardness you feel me
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oscaridk, Amuzant, captain steve and 1 other person
sounds schizo ngl
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and captain steve
pussy
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and captain steve
@iblamexyz @Jason Voorhees @Glorious King @Mast @valentine
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and Mast
When i eat animals i imagine myself eating rats and when i eat animal products i imagine myself eating what a rat would produce.

It started from a bad weed experience after having a panic attack.


@Hernan @Gargantuan @Mogs Me @Orka @registerfasterusing thots?
Nigga what happened in the months you were gone
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and captain steve
When i eat animals i imagine myself eating rats and when i eat animal products i imagine myself eating what a rat would produce.

It started from a bad weed experience after having a panic attack.

Im considering going vegan or flexitarian


@Hernan @Gargantuan @Mogs Me @Orka @registerfasterusing thots?
Goatis #sv3rige Sungazingmaxxing - YouTube
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and captain steve
before cooking yes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and captain steve
like do you still eat meat?
if yes how often?

what was up with the weed? elaborate on that shit bro you can't just throw that in and expect us to get what youre saying

what was up before weed? just no thoughts/care at all about the consumption of meat?

could you butcher an animal? or if you never butchered one, kill one?
could you raise a (farm) animal and kill that too? like a goat or piglet.

last question: why rats specifically?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and captain steve
like do you still eat meat?
if yes how often?
Before my bad weed experience last week, almost every day.

what was up with the weed? elaborate on that shit bro you can't just throw that in and expect us to get what youre saying
I went to the airport last week to drop of a family member, when i was there i had to wait in a crammed line for a hour to drop of a luggage. This really stressed me out and i randomly started getting really depressed about suffering.

Once i got home, i smoked to calm down and i ended up visualizing a rat while eating pastry with meat in it. I threw up and felt like shit after throwing up.

could you butcher an animal? or if you never butchered one, kill one?
No
could you raise a (farm) animal and kill that too? like a goat or piglet.
No

last question: why rats specifically?
I don't know, it just came to my head out of nowhere
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Before my bad weed experience last week, almost every day.
So no meat since then? or barely any?
Once i got home, i smoked to calm down and i ended up visualizing a rat while eating pastry with meat in it. I threw up and felt like shit after throwing up.
Why did you feel like trash afterwards? You didn't eat a rat, you most likely ate parts of an animal much more intelligent than a rat.
This really stressed me out and i randomly started getting really depressed about suffering.
Like suffering in general? Including animal suffering? Because I was vegan for a few years until I heard a lot of arguments by vegan advocates and I realised to me, its really not that deep if a conscious, thinking and crying animal suffers for my dinner. I just didn't like the concept of it, and it was easy for me to avoid meat because I never really liked most meat products but veganism isn't scalable anyway, its usually something rich people do to feel better about themselves.
Why couldn't you kill an animal? Surely you could kill a moth. Surely you could kill a baby chicken by feeding it to a lynx. Like you should realise that if you ate meat your entire life and you don't want this weird trip to turn you vegan, you should come to terms with being a hypocrite. And thats okay. In fact, normal. Even if you eat meat but couldn't kill it then thats fine too because we acknowledged how normal it is to be a hypocrite. Myself included but I also started butchering every chance I get so I never had much empathy for animals to begin with, just like MOST of us humans.
I don't know, it just came to my head out of nowhere
Well rats have, depending on where you live, different meanings so are they dirty dumb meat vermin to you? I remember eating meat for the first time since like 4-5 years and it literally smelled and tasted like how I remembered dog food in my brain. Sometimes it still does, depending on the meat but my point is we choose disgusting connections as a protection, like I felt wrong for eating meat and I knew I shouldn't feel wrong but my head decided to make a disgusting connection and yours probably did something similar. Sounds like a psychosomatic symptom to me if you can't eat meat again but you also don't care about animals really. Or maybe you do care and turn vegan now but I wouldn't based on that experience alone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Eating animal products after smoking weed is peak
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
no when I eat an animal product it feels like I'm eating their soul and I become stronger.

I feel ascension when eating meat or fish
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
When i eat animals i imagine myself eating rats and when i eat animal products i imagine myself eating what a rat would produce.

It started from a bad weed experience after having a panic attack.

Im considering going vegan or flexitarian


@Hernan @Gargantuan @Mogs Me @Orka @registerfasterusing thots?
ew man i hope this doesnt change my mind
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
When i eat animals i imagine myself eating rats and when i eat animal products i imagine myself eating what a rat would produce.

It started from a bad weed experience after having a panic attack.

Im considering going vegan or flexitarian


@Hernan @Gargantuan @Mogs Me @Orka @registerfasterusing thots?
If it makes you happy, definitely go vegeterian. Not vegan though.

With vegetarian you can still have eggs, protein powder, and beans to stay healthy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orcairis

Similar threads

Farsin
Replies
0
Views
36
Farsin
Farsin
DIY.Suicide
Replies
3
Views
36
romanstock
romanstock
vux
Replies
8
Views
44
GrubGuy
GrubGuy
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
3
Views
21
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
.dark
Replies
3
Views
29
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top